The person you have a crush on turns out to be gay?

Guest julie8086

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atarie

@meany-chan

I know i'm the same way LOLL. When i fall for someone i usually fall hard XD. It's hard to get over it but eventually i talk myself out of it. I'm generally good at giving up because i'm chicken shizz when it comes to confessing XD.

• 4 months later...
Guest HERMIT

This has happened to me before.

What's worse was when her girlfriend proved to be more man than me and totally beat me up.

• 1 month later...
Guest bhaby gurl

Oh boy.!! I'll laugh so hard.

sounds weird but I'll be crushed a little that i would admit and would probably say "what a waste" but other than that a crush is a crush.

Guest glamazon21

This sounds like the story of my life LOLI used to have a huge crush on this guy and now I think about it I should have known he was gay, but I thought he was so attractive and sweet. I noticed that whenever I find a guy attractive I can't tell if they're into girls or not...

• 1 year later...
22 hours ago, Wolfe Mitchell said:

This happened to me today i had a crush on her for 4 years, that is almost a 1/3 of my life. I am very very sad. I want to die.

Hey man dont think to much of it. Itll hurt for a certain time but thinking of death doesnt help you. Personally ill miss smiling like a silly kid if i was to die. Think of the good things in.life my man. Stay strong. Get some ice cream and just enjoy the moment of life.

• 4 weeks later...

I mean yeah, that has to suck..... This is going to sound weird or whatever because you people might think I barely know him enough but.... This guy I met at this new school I was transferred to when we moved, was literally so funny and sweet! I mean he was like my bestie in a way. And it was only a couple weeks and I realized I really, really liked him! He had just the most captivating voice, and his hair was awesome haha. And we both were OBSESSED with the same band......... SO He was the only guy that hugged me ever, and hung out with me, and this one day I was thinking about him like during classes and he bumped into me in the halls and we walked to lunch together and just hung out. And I found out he was gay, because everyone knew and I didn't because I was frankly still new. I didn't tell anyone about this awful crush because it's stupid and IDK Like I just really like him still, and it's been a week LOL (I'm fourteen so I'm not a child haha) ANYWAYS I really like him and I feel like in a way he's my soulmate which sounds crazy..... Like we were meant to be. And he's still confused I'm guessing, so maybe, if MY HORRIBLE LUCK WITH GUYS GOES AWAY FOR THE MOMENT ---_____---- Maybeeeeeeee he'll decide he wants to date me. But the thing is, he's close with a lot of girls so I doubt I'm special. It feels like I am and I just don't know.

On 30-4-2016 at 4:02 AM, Gracie Newland said:

Maybeeeeeeee he'll decide he wants to date me

I don't want to burst your bubble, but unless he's bisexual, I doubt he will date you and will look at you as a woman. He's just not interested in girls, he's gay :)

You are attracted to him because he gave you attention when nobody else did since you didn't know anybody. Other men will come along who will give you the same or even more attention and will vie for your attention in return. And some of those men, hopefully most if not all, will not be gay :)

This one however, is out of your league. Sorry! 

Archived