Quantcast
Guest leo62

How Are You At This Very Moment?

@phikyl We can even have our groceries delivered to our doorstep here. They'll even take it as far as into your kitchen!

• Like 2

Feeling super sleepy and trying my best to stay awake while I work on boring proposals.  Someone please send help.  And food!  :D

• Like 1

very lazy.. trying to gathered my soul .. :no_mouth:

Very nervous.

I know that what I was doing was wrong and that I've upset you.  But now that you're talking to him behind closed doors (when you never do) I am nervous and scared.  And I swear it's enough to make me want to throw up.  Thing is, he isn't the person to tell me what was said even if I ask him.  So, I will never know if you told him what I said...

Please help me.

• Sad 1

thinking how to make my stomach slim in a fastest way without pain :weary: I eat very less very very very less but whyyyyy.. must I eat more less? :bawling: I will do sit up from tomorrow, every morning!!

Edited by Sejabini

On 8/2/2018 at 9:55 AM, Sejabini said:

thinking how to make my stomach slim in a fastest way without pain :weary: I eat very less very very very less but whyyyyy.. must I eat more less? :bawling: I will do sit up from tomorrow, every morning!!

try these  exercise methods by Britney. I'm going to try these to lose my belly fat.

• Thanks 1

I know what you mean about getting the belly down. I was told a little weight loss trick a while back and it does work. Every night, drink some psyllium husks, water and bentonite for detox and to kick start your metabolism. 

I've also got some vouchers bfit17 for some place, if you fancy getting your workout on. Oh, and green tea...I know it's a weight loss cliche, but it does work wonders, mix it with a little ginger for extra weight loss ommph! :)

Edited by CamelKnight
removed link to website
  • Like 1

My stomach has been in knots and it's because I'm anxious about the decision.  When will I know what they decide?  How much longer do I have to wait?

It's driving me insane.

• Like 1

Better. Recovering from a nasty cold but at least I can leave my bed today....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, phikyl said:

Better. Recovering from a nasty cold but at least I can leave my bed today....

Take care !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

trying my best to maintain my immune system 

On 8/21/2018 at 6:49 PM, JungAhIrin said:

My stomach has been in knots and it's because I'm anxious about the decision.  When will I know what they decide?  How much longer do I have to wait?

It's driving me insane.

Have you heard anything by now??

On 7/29/2018 at 4:45 PM, CamelKnight said:

@phikyl We can even have our groceries delivered to our doorstep here. They'll even take it as far as into your kitchen!

That would be dangerous.

• Like 2

I am reading webtoon :rolleyes: and try to watch hide and seek from viu.. I like this drama ^_*