Quantcast
Guest leo62

How Are You At This Very Moment?

I know I shouldn't complain because other people have it a lot worse........but I can't help but wish that things could be y'know...better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

tired and lazy and sleepy and missing you :kiss:

• Like 1

not liking myself after angry the whole morning and hurting my daughter :dissapointed: why she almost always needs me to be angry first to manage herself T^T .. is she really need my extra caring and attention but she is a teenager now not a little girl. this world is too cruel and she needs to be more discipline to survive :expressionless: *headache MODE ON

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Wishing that I'm drinking white wine LOL but I'm thinking about whether  I did well on my interview today. 

I’m sure you did . All the best. 

Right now - I’m so hangry 

• Like 3

I feel everytime I'm here on this site, all of INTJ tags on me are not valid. Who am I? Haha

Well, I know 16-personalities just kinda a grouping of behavior, way of thinking or something like that, to become best version of self (because we learn more about ourselves and how to handle it). Still I l'm amazed how this shift me from it perspective.

• Like 2

H A P P Y :blush: :heart:

but still need to focus in working. will stay in office again until evening :expressionless: 

• Like 1

Angry and Frustrated and tired!!!! I want to go home. :bawling: 

• Sad 3

trying to ignore my cravings...I am seriously gaining so much weight and it's 1 in the morning. I shouldn't be hungry at this time. 

• Like 2

halfmoon: eat cookies and drink milk and fruits at morning.. carbohydrates only

for lunch.. and eat soup at evening with meat.. you can have snacks too!! ice cream.. cakes.. don't mix carbohydrates with protein.. NO NO NO.. if needs to mix just mix it with fish not red meats.

right now I am tired but satisfied because I can reach home soon from office. I want to watch drama and play farmville I want to watch some old romantic comedy movies too!! 

• Like 2

missing by someone hahahahaha :mrgreen:

• Like 1