MR-removed video for MBLAQ revealed garners interests

“That’s not MBLAQ singing >> F u n n y

mblaq3.jpg

Idol group MBLAQ makes topics amongst netizens for a MR-removed video of them released.

A MR-removed video of MBLAQ performing on SBS Inkigayo was posted on an online portal site recently. But many netizens have commented that the vocals displayed in the video after the music component has been removed do not belong to the MBLAQ members.

After all the issue caused after with the video released, the netizen took down the video posted up. And it seems that the video released only showcased the vocals of just 1 MBLAQ member and not all of them. But even though the video was taken down, the discussion and debate amongst the netizens and fans continued on various blogs and sites.

The Video

v

v

v

MBLAQ's FAKE MR removed (parody)

^

^

^

Holly Crab O.o

20100620_mblaq_1.jpg

S:Newsen

Cr: Kbites

Guest Atmosphere.

OMG THUNDER's part is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

He looks so serious but the vocal of a different person is hilarious!!

Waaaannnngg Y.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this guy is actually not that bad at singing XD

Mir's rapping WTF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this guy is like beatboxing while rapping on his part LOL

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

HAHAH OMG.

ITS SO FUNNNY!

props to him for making it so halarious! :P

thanks for sharing this!

hah it made my day!

Guest oriental_blossom

At first I was like... WHAT?? :crazy:

then I realised!

Who every did this is hilarious!

seriously...

gave me a good laugh.

Love GO and Thunders part! It was the funniest out of all of them! :lol:

Guest bAngs_zatie

BIG LOL FOR THIS VID.....hahaha

i'm literally dying each time i replay this vid...haha...n i already watch like 5 times...

man,this is too funny to handle...

thunder part...lol,he make thunder sound tired..

go part...hahaha...that's too funny,he evn change his voice to more 'manly'....muahahaha

the breath part at the very first second....thats totally kill me...wakakaka:lol:

mir's rap...lol..lol..when he try to say 'Y ak ak ak'...hahahaha...my mind went crazy when i heard this part...hahaha

thanks to this person(i think he is anti-mblaq..lol) i got a big laugh...hohoho~~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived