[TVB] A Pillow Case of Mystery II (施公奇案II)

Guest aznkc

Guest aznkc

4794868134_4b092b2dbf.jpg

plot

After a radical change in life, Sze Sai Lun (Bobby Au Yeung) becomes dispirited with the political world and spends most of his time traveling around in search of fun. Along the way, he meets a spirit medium, Ng Kwan Yau (Jessica Hsuan), who somehow gets caught up in a mysterious murder case. It is not Lun’s intention to intervene at first, but with the fortuitous assistance from the pillow spirit Ngau Tai Lik (Johnson Lee), he can finally crack the case and prove Yau’s innocence.

Lun has his confidence back and pledges to continue his fight for justice. As time progresses, Lun and Yau get to know each other better and gradually fall in love. Lun finally decides to get over the past and marry the girl. He enjoys his married life so much but gets frustrated at work sometimes—Lik’s power turns out not to be as strong as expected, which ends up with a lot of misleading clues being given. Amidst the various challenges of his new life, Lun realizes that Yau seems to have something to hide and that there is a malicious plot behind their marriage. Knowing that the couple have fallen out, Lun’s mother has found him a new wife, Luk Siu Tip (Leila Tong). Out of the blue, Tip has also come with ill intentions. Lun is plunged into a complex web of intrigue and things seem to be getting on top of him …

Cast

Bobby Au-Yeung Si Sai-lun 施世綸

Jessica Hsuan Ng Gwan-yau 吳君柔

Joel Chan (陳山聰)

So Ying-jun 蘇英俊

Leila Tong Luk Siu-dip 陸小蝶

Johnson Lee Jam Sin 枕仙

Gordon Liu Si Ma Jeui-fung 司馬追風

Lee Fung (李楓) Jiu Yuet-Ngo 趙月娥

Rosanne Lui (呂珊) Pong Got-ngoi 龐葛愛

Eileen Yeow Ga Sau-yuk 賈秀玉

Rain Lau (劉玉翠) Muk Kei Dak Yin Han 穆奇德燕嫻

Henry Lee Sat Ma La Ah Chai 薩嘛喇阿齊

Cilla Kung (龔茜彤) Ding Ding丁叮

is anyone watching this? i like it better than the first one and wong cho lam singing both songs are funny. Its funny when leila tong dresses as a guy and joel chan thinks he has "gay" feelings hahhahaha

Guest Pinkyx

OMG!

is this out yet?

I always loved Bobby and also this series!

Not a big fan of Jessica, still i miss Kenix.

but i rather see Jessica with Bobby instead of Kenix!

AND NO TAVIA?

NAWW!

Well...leila is alright!

Cant wait for the series to come out!!

Guest aznkc

OMG!

is this out yet?

I always loved Bobby and also this series!

Not a big fan of Jessica, still i miss Kenix.

but i rather see Jessica with Bobby instead of Kenix!

AND NO TAVIA?

NAWW!

Well...leila is alright!

Cant wait for the series to come out!!

its ep 8 today already =p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Millou

Oh, I didn't know there's a thread for this series. Hehehe.... I really like this one! It's so funny. I love watching series where Bobby is in it XD

Archived