Brown Eyes - Already A Year (hello soompi! ^^)

Guest xnjcx2008

Guest xnjcx2008

It took me 4 years to finally post here.. ^^

You can call me Paul or pchoi, I hope to get to know you all soon :)

Not the best I can do, nonetheless posting it as an introduction. Enjoy! (turn the volume up, its a bit low in the recording)

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9425638

You got a nice voice....but there are times where you lag behind rhythm-wise and fumble a bit on the lyrics.

Sense of pitch is overall decent.

I can hear you struggling a bit on the chorus along with the fact you're forcing your voice.....plus you get pretty nasal in that area trying to access your upper register. When you overuse/force your vibrato...your tone actually thins out because your support starts to diminish.

Harmonies are a bit sloppy in the bridge....

Falsetto needs more intensity behind it.

The speech part at the end is just.....nvm...no comment.

Guest xnjcx2008

You got a nice voice....but there are times where you lag behind rhythm-wise and fumble a bit on the lyrics.

Sense of pitch is overall decent.

I can hear you struggling a bit on the chorus along with the fact you're forcing your voice.....plus you get pretty nasal in that area trying to access your upper register. When you overuse/force your vibrato...your tone actually thins out because your support starts to diminish.

Harmonies are a bit sloppy in the bridge....

Falsetto needs more intensity behind it.

The speech part at the end is just.....nvm...no comment.

Woooot thanks for the comments! :)

I actually noticed the lag too, not quite sure why it records like that. It's fine at one point, then it just starts lagging. I guess I'll have to mess around with the settings.

and LOL I was just messing around for the girl part! I add stupid comments sometimes just for the hell of it. xD

Archived