Gifts to People. <3

Guest touche`

Guest touche`

I already give my gifts to them but I'm those people who don't like to show to display. ^^;;

So I rather send then show. x] But these are the most recently one. <3

These are to Akemi but she already went to Thailand. <3

akemi.jpg

I figure out that she loves brian from lynn, her awesome poster. <3 I can't compare to lynn. :P

akemi1.jpg

This is to shua for her early early triple birthday because I won't be on internet after july 3rd.

Shuagraphic.jpg

This is to melissa, my new awesome friend. <3

mel.jpg

To baoi becauase she's in love with this hottie.

baoi-1.jpg

To Thao, my new friend too. I love her writing. <3

Thao.jpg

This is to TJ, my cool friend from canada? Dude, I forgot. ==;;

TJ.jpg

To Mui: My night friend who chats with me when it's morning. :lol:

Tomui.jpg

I still have more to come but I'll be working on them later on. x]

I purposely made these graphics for all my friends because I won't be on after july 3rd.

My internet will be bye bye. :(

credits:

http://www.ex-posed.com/carton

http://typhoon-ty.livejournal.com/9450.html (Alice Nine)

http://www.cherry-heaven.com/anti_POP.html (there are thousand pictures of them hotties in here. O_O)

Soompi Korean Celeb Thread

dafont.com

Adobe photoshop

Soompi font thread

trash-star.net

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

KAYCEEEEE <3333

JANNY'S GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH -__-;

BE BACK SOON HUN! THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE... IM ME ON MSN! I GOT MORE PICS OF PHILLIP XDD WHEN U COME BACK, JANNY WILL MAKE GIFTS FOR YOU WHEN YOU COME BACK KAY?

LOVE YA SEXY <33

Guest satisfaction!

:ph34r:

They're all so lucky!~

My fav one is the 3rd one!

Nice usage of filterings!!

Wowww amazing *_*

-Jessica

Guest the kite

AWW Kayce! I loved our Xanga friendship while it lasted T^T; Thnaks for trying to comfort me all the time T^T

You posted it up! ^______________________^

My face ---> O____________________________________O

How come he looks so much hotter when you posted it up then when you sent it to me? *dies* You already hear the sappy 'I love you, you rock' thing. But it wouldn't hurt to say it again.

ASDLFJSLF I can't take my eyes off the screen o_o You made him look from just hot, to SIZZLING hot bwa7ov.png I love the picture you chose, even if it's not one of my favorites, it matches with the 'to my love' concept ^__^ So giggly right now. Help me stop typing Kayce! I can't stop. And I spy Reita *__* Reita Reita Reita!<3 Haha.

I'm glad your mom extended it to July 3rd ^__^ GET ON MSN buttmunch! Screw your summer school. I'll go burn it down for you if you like =] Haha. It should be 12:16 ish right now right? Hrmmm. When do you get off again? 1:00? HAHA YES. Come back sooon. And make sure you save all your graphics before your brother closes your PS, lol.

JE T'AIME KAYCE!<3

Ichihara Hayato............ bwa7ov.png

Melissa.

Guest touche`

. SE7ENMiNE .: Janny! You are always the first person. <3 I feel loved. :wub: don't worry, kayce will miss you too. >3< I bet someone people are happy that I'll be gone and won't be around to annoy them. Ahah but don't worry, being the meanie I am.. I'll be back soon. >D You can't get rid of me forever. *muahhahaha* I'll be waiting for your sexy gift. ;]

&bittersweet;: Hey! I've seen you around with good graphic skills. ._. Ahah thanks for the comment but I never did used filiters? xDD;; Oops. (giggles)

bloo.: Aww bloo. No worries! I'm glad I was there to help you. Well not literally since your xanga layout doesn't let me post in there. <___< but I'll try today and the next tday. :w00t: I still have to make yours too. O_O

X DAM1N X: Reita is so famous, don't cha think so? x] Thanks. <3

MPPB_obsessed: Ahaha gee, you wrote so much. >_< WHAT! That's not your favorite picture of him? WOW. LOL. Well the pictures that you give it to me didn't really work since they weren't big enough. :P but You still had him, right? :D My sister said that you want it off on friday, sat, sun or MONDAY. So no school on monday and tuesday. What are you talking about!? Bombing my school? -0- LOL..

I'll be back with more gifts. LOL. And this time, I'll be PMing the people secretly instead. ;]

Guest lovecity.

those are nice kayce ;D (imma call you that from now on okies?!)

the pic of brian joo is so HOT XD

nice blending too <33

Aw, that's sweet. Thank you, I'll be sad that you won't be online anymore. I'm sorry about all those times I've talked about me eating sheep, haha. But I love sheep... meat is so juicy and tender.. and yet sheeps are so lovable<33

-- Thao

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/graphic07/baoi-1.jpg

He looks frikkin' hot there.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/graphic07/Tomui.jpg

& if I could, I would hug this and sleep with it everynight!

Gahh, I love it so much!

Your blending is getting better and better! Love your usuage of textures as well...

I love the colours you choose for the posters..

Some contrastion, which surprised me. And in a very good way!

Thanks for the graphic Kayce! *hugs*

KAYCEEEEE!!!! MY LOVEEEE!!! I FREAKINGG LOVE ITTT!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCHERSS!!! I`LL BE SURE TO MAKE YOU SOMETHING TOOO =P...THANK THANKK!! I LOVE YOU I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUUUUU!!!

Guest the last hour.

AAHAHAHA so sexy!! *___* very awesome work Kayce! Your blending is AMDJSFHJSNFJS mad crazy! Great job! Why is your internet going byebye?! O_O

Guest touche`

iLOVEbrianjoo; sure, you can call me kayce. <3 You have nice work too.

Thao; HEY GIRL. I never knew that you go here too. HEHE. My sheeps are lovely. <3 NO more sheeps for you. T T

Mui: Ahaha blending getting better and better? -0- that's not true. I tried.. somthing new that's all. ;] I'm glad you like it.

xILa-La__Babby: Me happy that you love it. <3

Lynn: Girl, your work are always 10x better then mine. x]

sammy_star: Thanks, you're hot and cute too. ;]

Archived