What to do when people found out your crush?

Guest .ONCE.AGAIN

Guest .ONCE.AGAIN

& you don't want them to know.

Hi,

I have a problem people. :mellow: I'll try to explain:

Today, I was some surfing on the internet on 'a boy I know' Hyves (Hyves kinda likes Facebook).

Let's call that boy 'T'.

T wrote a link, on his ''reactions''.

I was curious because the link had something to do with a love-calculator, and clicked on it.

I wrote my name, and the 2 names I'm in love with.

I clicked on 'OK' and it said that I have to write their surnames too. So I wrote their surnames, I clicked again on 'OK' and then it said...

I WAS TRICKED!

OMG! I was like WTF!!?

It said 'T' had tricked me, the 2 names of my crushes was sended to T's mailbox.

T, a boy who's one grade lower then me, will found out my crush(es). D:

And did I say he knows my crushes them-self too?

T and I are more strangers to each other.

There was a time we had one conversation. He knows my name. Later I founded his name on Hyves.

We never talked to each other anymore.

But we had a lot of eye-contact (accidentally) though.

Now I'm really scared that he'll tells everyone about it, or make fun of it. I can't handle that. D: He's really popular, he knows a lot of people.

Omg, I won't sleep today.

Maybe I don't have to worry to much, because it's summervacation though. I just stress to much. But still, T can tell it to my crushes now, because they have contact.

And I'm scared what will happen after the vacation.

I hope T won't see his mailbox or forget about it. ><

Does someone have any advice for me?

What will you do if you were me?

Or what will you do if they make fun of your crushes?

Please don't mind my bad English. blush.gif

Thanks people, for reading. :)

xxxx

Guest alex.bonita

Nothing you can do now because it would be kind of awkward to ask T to not tell everyone when you're not really close. And it could give him more incentive to tell people. I know it might not be easy, but perhaps see this as a good thing? Because if you weren't planning to tell your crush, he could find out (although this may not be the most desirable way) and then you can see how he feels about you. Saves all the time waiting around and wondering 'does he like me?'.

Guest hippiehop

Aw you must be very young, I would have been pretty devastated when I was younger to hear something like that happening. There really isn't anything you can do about it now but don't freak out if people ask you about it... just say you did it for fun or something. Like you said, you don't know the guy... so I know it's hard to imagine.. but it's not really a loss, it's a different situation if you actually knew the guy.

Guest .ONCE.AGAIN

Thanks both of you guys, I felt really relieved to read this.

I shouldn't be worrying about it. I'll just see what's going to happen.

Guest EHNerJI

LOL. oh. I remember when I was in like 6th grade many people used a site that did that : P

I filled one out, but luckily I didn't actually write my crush's name the first time

and then I found out it was a trick. Does your crush maybe have a common name? LOL.

Honestly, I don't think he will go around telling everyone, I'm sure he has better things to do..

but even if he does, just act like nothing's wrong, and it'll blow over, even if you feel embarrassed (:

It's okay, you'll survive lol. Unfortunately, you can't do anything about it now if it's already been sent =/

Guest Bby-GIE

wow. like to share that site? it seems pretty interesting :lol:

personally when someone found out about my crush i lied and just denied it.

there's not really much you can do other than admit it or deny it.

you don't know whats going to happen until it does.

until then hope for the best.

if they do tease you just try ignore it.

then again if it does spread to your crush, maybe he might ask you out. hahaha. :P

good luck :)

oh my gosh, the SAMEE thing happened to me, like .. two years ago ? LOL

anyways, the best thing you can do is ignore and deny.

if they tease you, just play along and go "haha, that's soo funny." or something :)

haha , who knows ! maybe it'll twist around and become into something great ;D

( like , your crush finding out and asking you out ? LOL )

Guest jellie_kookie

LOL. You must be young because I remember feeling like that in 7th grade when I was like, 11. ;P

My crush found out coz my friend was drunk and called him, saying: "Jellie likes youuuu!!"

Gah. -_-

I just ignored and denied it.

That's the best thing to do. :D

Say you put those names coz you were just wondering what would happen if you put those names, not because you like them or something.

But then that'd be lying...

I'm sure T has better things to do than spread around your crushes' names. :P

Don't worry. Who knows, maybe you'll be good friends with your crushes coz of this.

Well, hope my 'advice' helped~

Guest Yuki75

be brave girl, be brave.

You know those girls you see on TV that gets the boys, try to be that. Try to stand up for youself, don't be weak.

Like if people talks to you about it you say, "I find him cute, that's all." And say it with a straight face like you know it. And if they do like "ooooOOOooo". Just hold your head high and ignore them.

I'm sorry I'm not the social alpha dog, but I hope my suggestion may work. :D Hopefully

My hearts goes out for ya ^_^

Guest .ONCE.AGAIN

Here's the link (the site is Dutch, but I also live in Holland as well. :rolleyes: ) :

http://stiekemverliefd.nl/

For the people who doesn't understand Dutch, I know a English-trick-site as well :

http://www.vonvan.net/1/uncover_secret_crush.html

I would like to know if someone is going to try this. :D

Guest .ONCE.AGAIN

I just founded out my crush kissed a girl when he was in French. :(

He still doesn't know about the trick yet.

(I edited this comment, because before it was waaaay to long. >__<)

Guest ilovesoupp

LOLS, i fell for the same exact thing in elementary school! but i'm a cautious person :P! so i put MY FRIEND and HER CRUSH into the box. but my friend went to another school, so it's alright :)!

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

Oh gosh,

The EXACT SAME THING happened to me in...8th or 9th grade. I pretty much begged the guy who sent me the link to not tell the guys. To this day I dunno if he never told anyone but now it doesn't even matter.

Guest winterofdiscontent

If it does happen to get out, it'll be embarrassing, but remember that people will eventually move on and get over it.

• 4 years later...
Guest polawhite

Omg, same thing happened to me. So I wrote his surname and 2 other guys' surname. I had also been tricked. I know he knows because he is friends with my cousin and my cousin asked me about it. I'm afraid of him spreading rumours. I'm afraid he told other people, but I know who he likes as well. I don't know whether to be upset that I fell for it or be upset at him for knowing. I'm afraid of getting teased, I'm very passive especially with people I don't know that well. I can only hope that I don't get picked on.

Guest nohone

What? Who cares?

You like someone, are you ashamed of letting other human beings know you like them? Don't be silly.

The love should be spread, what with so much madness in the world.

Either he'll dig you, or he won't. It doesn't matter really.

Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if I had told my crushes I liked them...

Archived