[Variety] Good Sunday - Heroes 영웅호걸

Guest lucky_moon

Guest timpa

I think it was becoming pretty obvious the show was in trouble since SBS had been trying to use Running Man to keep viewers from tuning into 1N2D (and the new MBC Survival Singer show) by extending Running Man so the ending ran like 20 mins into the start of 1N2D.

I'm not sure why, but it seems like Korean variety shows built around a majority female cast don't tend to do too well long-term.

I'm going miss this show a lot and I hope Nicole can return for the final taping. So many variety shows I've liked have gotten canceled in the last 6 months. :(

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest weixi90

It's so sad they'll cancel the show. Because before this show, I wouldn't know how 'ssanti' Ga Eun is, how hilarious Sayeon is, with her chicken imitation etc. I really love the voting part.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Heroes Episode 31 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

dsbanner.jpg

Heroes 28-31 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/615-heroes-2010-episode-28-31/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest Smallazaling

They have already filmed the last episode, scheduled to air mid-April.

Really sad to see this show go... It's just in a really bad timeslot.

Guest adikkeluangman

T-ara’s Jiyeon dances to “YaYaYa” with a soldier on SBS’s “Heroes”

On a recent episode of SBS’s “Heroes“, T-ara member Jiyeon danced away to her group’s own song, “YaYaYa“. Now there’s nothing remarkable or odd about that in itself, but this time around, she was dancing alongside a soldier in the military in front of his peers!

It seems like the soldier is a big fan of T-ara and Jiyeon, as he not only managed to dance along to the track, but he probably performed it better, as Jiyeon was too busy laughing at the situation to care about the choreography.

Perhaps the best moment came at the end of the clip, where Jiyeon runs up and hugs the soldier, probably making his decade and invoking the jealous reaction of his mates.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/t-aras-jiyeon-dances-to-yayaya-with-a-soldier-on-sbss-heroes

Guest timpa

Wow i had never seen men go so wild seeing anybody dance to "good girl, bad girl" before!*quoted image* I felt so bad for the other team.

Well you had arguably the three most popular members of Heroes currently in IU, Jiyeon, and Yoo In Na ;)

BTW big time props to Yoo In Na... I think that's the best I've seen her dance to anything on the show. I figured she'd be making her typical mistakes and looking cute, but she did a good job of the cover.

Loved Hong Soo Ah's cover of SIY's Into the Rhythm and wow did she look uber-sexy in that oufit... :jaw drops:

I think at this point Bong Sun may have performed Beyonce's Single Ladies Dance more than Beyonce has. From all the different shows and things she's on I've seen her perform it double-digit times now.

I was also happy to see them show some of Sistar and Secret's performances. I miss them being active (although Ji Eun of Secret is right now doing solo promotions). It's always fun to see girl groups perform at military bases and the reactions of the men in the crowd though. Haha. They put fan clubs to shame with how loud they are.

Guest linh27

can't wait to see today's ep. last week's ep was so funny, especially Hong Chul & Soo Ah. the week before when the guys picked their favorite, i was surprised that everyone got a lot of votes, but i wonder how different it would be if Nicole & IU were there for it. too bad Nicole isn't able to appear, how come her other members are able to continue their activities and even join the cast of a new drama, but Nicole can't appear on a variety show where she is already a fixed member.

can't wait to see today's ep. last week's ep was so funny, especially Hong Chul & Soo Ah. the week before when the guys picked their favorite, i was surprised that everyone got a lot of votes, but i wonder how different it would be if Nicole & IU were there for it. too bad Nicole isn't able to appear, how come her other members are able to continue their activities and even join the cast of a new drama, but Nicole can't appear on a variety show where she is already a fixed member.

Kara was in Japan shooting for Urakara. That's what kept Nicole from appearing.

Guest bl00s

Well you had arguably the three most popular members of Heroes currently in IU, Jiyeon, and Yoo In Na ;)

Yeah, this one was a no-brainer. Unpopular Team had no chance with all those three on the other team. IU herself practically got more votes than the rest of the members when they did the live individual ballots during the beginning of the restaurant episode. It amazes me to see this show have so low ratings when there apparently are so many fans of IU, Jiyeon, In Na, etc... You'd think that all of them would be watching the show.

But anyway... it was still a pretty close outcome actually (700 to 650). I was expecting a blowout by a thousand. lol   But weren't there 2,000 soldiers according to the captions... so there are some votes missing or some ppl didn't vote. Either way, I guess this kinda makes up for the draw from the b-boy battle. But why no preview for next week? Will it be the last episode?

Although it was funny to see the reactions of the soldiers, it was also heartwarming to see their expressions when the mother appeared. There were so many of them that went up to the stage during the phone call... I felt bad since only one of them go to see their mom. T_T

Guest adikkeluangman

Did IU hint at the ending of ‘Heroes’?

Rumors about the cancellation of SBS’s “Heroes” have resurfaced once again.

On March 14th, IU guested on the “‘93er’s: High School Girls Special” of MBC’s “Come to Play” with T-ara’s Jiyeon and f(x)’s Luna. During the recording, IU was asked to give a message to her friends, to which she turned to Jiyeon and said, “I’m scared that we will drift apart because we went from seeing each other every week to not being able to see one another.” Netizens immediately began talking about whether the message was a hint about the possible cancellation of “Heroes”.

Although it was not directly mentioned in “Come To Play”, “Heroes” is the only program that contains both IU and Jiyeon. Also, the media has consistently been reporting since March 9th about how “Heroes” may get cancelled.

Netizens commented, “It looks like, eventually, they are taking the steps towards a cancellation” and “Maybe IU or Jiyeon is leaving the show.”

In reply, the production crew of “Heroes” assured the public, “Nothing has been decided.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/did-iu-hint-at-the-ending-of-heroes

SBS’s “Heroes” to come to an end this month?

1300235525.955790_PS10091400011.JPG

It seems IU’s hints have come true - representatives of SBS’s “Heroes” confirmed on March 16th that the show would indeed be coming to an end.

Staff from the show spoke with SPN and revealed, “‘After completing the scheduled recordings, ‘Heroes’ will be coming to an end within the month. The final recordings will be held on March 28th and 29th.”

Producer Kim Sang Bae who is in charge of Heroes revealed however, “While we are discussing the matter internally, it has not been finalized. It is hard to say anything because there are so many variables. It will take about 1-2 weeks to clear up.”

The program first began in July of 2010, and was introduced as a unique variety program which focuses entirely on the female perspective; it boasted a cast of 12 celebrities, including Narsha, Yoo In Na, Kahi, IU, Jiyeon, Hong Soo Ah, Jeong Ga Eun, Noh Sa Yeon, Lee Jin, Seo In Young, Nicole and Shin Bong Sun.

Unfortunately, the drama’s consistent low single digit viewer ratings were reported to have been the cause for the show’s conclusion.

Still, some fans remain hopeful that the show’s cancellation will remain just a rumor. When the reporters contacted SBS’s variety team, they stated, “We are in discussion for ending ‘Heroes,’ but there’s nothing absolute yet.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/sbss-heroes-to-come-to-an-end-this-month

Guest adikkeluangman

The girls of SBS’s “Heroes” pose in wedding dresses

Photos of the cast of SBS’s “Heroes” in wedding dresses have been released, but the focus of fans was on IU!

The photos were from the set of SBS’s “Heroes“, and fans marveled over the innocence IU displayed in her ultra-chic wedding dress. In particular, a photo of IU speaking with Noh Sa Yeon has caught especial interest, as it gave off the warm feeling of a mother speaking with her daughter. Netizens commented, “It looks like a mother with her soon-to-be-wed daughter” “Unnis being bridesmaids for IU’s wedding day?“, and “IU who fits well even with a wedding dress!”

On the other hand, ‘Heroes’ will be ending at the end of next month and the final recording dates have been set. Some have speculated, “Are they taking a family-like picture to commemorate their end?”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/photos-of-iu-in-a-wedding-dress-revealed

Guest adikkeluangman

“Heroes” cast transforms into miss A, Beyonce, & Son Dambi

201103181213381001_1.jpg

Earlier this month, we reported that the cast of SBS’s “Heroes” paid a visit to the ROKFAF 20th Fighter Wing in support of the air force personnel.

Exciting events are lined up for the airing of part two this week, as IU, Yoo In Na, and T-ara’s Jiyeon will be transforming into miss A to put on a special performance for the army personnel.

The trio reportedly trained for a month in order to pull off “Bad Girl Good Girl,” which received an explosive response from the audience.

The ‘30 year old line,’ comprised of Lee Jin, Shin Bong Sun, and Jung Ga Eun, performed Beyonce’s “Single Ladies“. During their training, the trio unfortunately received harsh criticism from Seo In Young for not being able to keep up with the difficult choreography. Through much effort, their performance eventually earned the applause of the soldiers.

Noh Sa Yeon and After School’s Kahi teamed up for Son Dambi’s “Queen,” which they reportedly had down to a T, including everything from gestures to facial expressions.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/heroes-cast-transforms-into-miss-a-beyonce-son-dambi

Archived