[Variety] Good Sunday - Heroes 영웅호걸

Guest lucky_moon

Guest akiko_nicole

^^Hmm, I dunno, usually I love Seo Inyoung acting the part of haughty diva cos she manages to be cute and funny even when yelling and stuff. But here, for some reason she just looks bored and arrogant, kinda rubs me the wrong way.

Haven't seen Hong Suah and Lee Jin for a long time! They're hilarious and so much fun.

I think the show is pretty interesting cos they manage to blend ladies from different types of age and it's interesting to see how seniority and just plain girl cattiness come into play.

ETA: Let me ask you a question just for fun. If you think there are too many members, which do you want to take out??

I think Im gonna take out 2 members... first narsha, although shes very friendly and funny, I noticed that shes a bit left out and second seo in young coz it feels like shes just a guest in a show...

== Lee jin looks a bit different lol...I used to watch her in xman..im glad shes back

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tazed

I think this episode was hilarious.

The casting was actually pretty well done and the whole cast was pretty funny.

I can't wait for the next episode.

Guest misaki-dxb

love this show ~ the first ep. seems so nice ;)

they are all so fun... this perfect show gives u an idea of the way that these pretty girls behave ;)

love this show ~ can't wait to see ep.2 :D

but where can i find sub for ep.1 'cause i couldn't undrestand all what they said ><,, i'm not so good at korean ~ but i always try to undrestand :unsure:

Guest timpa

Hmm, well I'd probably tick off really big T-ara fans, but I'd chose between IU and Jiyeon and stick with IU. I don't think you need two really cute 'maknae' types and I think IU could use more of the variety show exposure than Jiyeon. Jiyeon has had and will continue to get exposure through T-ara and while at time limited because of her schedule she's been exposed more to people than IU has.

Then I'd look at the three full-time actress characters on the show and remove at least one of them. Jung GaEun has another variety type show 'idol maid' that she does with Bong-Sun so I'd probably pick her as the one to remove. I think Yoon In-na was very funny in the first episode in particular.

Then we get to the older idols. I love Narsha a lot, I think she's very funny on variety shows and I've watched every episode of Invincible Youth. But I think I would not have had her in such a large cast since there's such a thing as variety show 'over-exposure' when they're on too many and since Narsha is on IY and gets A LOT of screen-time there because she's awesome, I think I'd have not had her on this show.

I think her and Kahi share a lot of the same similarities in both are current 'adult-dols' in an industry dominated by youth. I don't think Kahi gets much chance to show off her personality so I'd not want her overshadowed by similar characters.

So there's three (Jiyeon, Gaeun, and Narsha).

Guest ballpoint

My initial/ non conclusive picks are IU, Kahi, Narsha since those three were the most timid on the first episode.

Knowing myself, I'll probably wanna change my picks per episode.

Guest lucky_moon

love this show ~ the first ep. seems so nice ;)

they are all so fun... this perfect show gives u an idea of the way that these pretty girls behave ;)

love this show ~ can't wait to see ep.2 :D

but where can i find sub for ep.1 'cause i couldn't undrestand all what they said ><,, i'm not so good at korean ~ but i always try to undrestand :unsure:

Well, it's a variety show and it just aired yesterday so finding a subtitle today!! :o if u were lucky u will find a subbed cuts at YT subbed by idols fan ;)

Edit: check first post.

Nice to see more insights. Personally, I'd probably take Jiyeon and Nicole out cos I think from a young/newly debuting perspective we've got IU and Yoo Inna covering that. I'm also gonna take Seo Inyoung out cos I think she will fit better in a smaller environment where she can be the center of attention, which is a lot more fun for viewers. I don't want to take Narsha out cos I think she and Gahee can be like the "Evil Stepsisters" with their strong personalities. So my pick would be Jiyeon, Nicole, and Seo Inyoung.

Guest mell0w_5m0res

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/egM6M8gy6x8/

ep 1 in chinese subs

download link: click! [chinese subbed]

thanks to www.browneyedgirlschina.com 【B.E.G.Asia】 & 【KARAF】www.karafamily.net

Guest wing834

just watched the first episode with subs, and i loved it :D i guess some hav less screen time, but then they will get more nxt week~ like in invincible youth, in the first few episodes, hyomin and sunhwa hardly got any screentime, but then it starts to even out :)

i loved the part where narsha + kahi (the adult-idols) opened the bottle of wine, and drank it cuz they were depressed in being in the unpopular group lol :)

sadly, the subbed vid is gonna b taked down after a week :( does anyone know whether any subbing teams r gonna take up this project? and release hardsubbed versions?

I actually love Seo In Young's character in this show. Yeah, she's a little diva-ish, but that's what makes her so hilarious! She is, by far, my favorite character on the show after watching the first episode.

Also, I think that the show did a good job of briefly showcasing most, if not all, of the cast members. Whereby, I got to see each person's character and/or talent.

The maknaes, IU and Jiyeon, can't speak up too much yet, but were able to show off their musical talents. I’m sure both of whom will show off something unique about themselves later in future episodes. Gahee and Narsha got to show off their adult-idol characters by being disgruntled, drinking and being sexy. Lee Jun and Soo Ah can be a tag-team; Soo Ah eggs Lee Jun on to do things that she thinks is morally wrong, but ends up going along with Soo Ah anyways. Another funny character is Ga Eum, who actively goes out to do or say funny things. Of course, Nicole is the quirky and cute idol with bad Korean. Also, In Na is going to be the character that is stuck in a dilemma where she wants to be the unnie towards In Young, but can’t because she’s a rookie in the entertainment world. I expect contention between them in the future and hilarity shall ensue, of course. Lastly, Bong Sun is the usual gagwoman and No Sa Yeon will be the tough but funny matriarch of the whole bunch.

As time goes by, I think we will get to see more and more of each character. Of course, some will have less airtime than others during certain episodes while others will have more, but I feel/hope that SBS will try to give them equal exposure, switch things around, in the overall picture of things. It's just the first episode, so let's see how things turn out later~

All in all, I liked everyone in this episode and their reactions and interactions were hilarious. I also get the same sort of feeling I used to get when watching Family Outing…seeing such a fun bunch of people together…so many laughs. I can’t wait to see the next episode!

Sorry for the super long post~

Guest Kogiboy

This show is pretty much like "Wonder women" except girls are cuter & prettier.

and so many of them in one show, this show will grab attention from Korean army.

This show is some what between Wonder women and Invincible youth G7.

I wouldn't be surprised if this show was made for competing with many shows with popular female celebrities.

I LOVE Inyoung!!! She's the main reason I watched the show, so obviously I thought she was GREAT!!! Her facial expressions are always priceless, although I do agree there were times she looked bored...I thought the van ajusshi was the funniest you could tell he was SO happy to have them in his car. Even though I'm biased towards SIY I have to say I like all the women on the show they really did a god job with the casting so I wouldn't get rid of anyone EXCEPT the MC's...I really dislike LHJ an NHC! Wish they had chosen different MCs, the only thing worst would be to add PMS to the mix...What did you guys think about the fashion??? I thought Lee Jin was dressed the BEST she was a little overdressed but I thought she looked really put together...the WORST for me were Ga Eun, Soo Ah and Ga Hee don't know what they were thinking...Overall I liked the show. For a first episode I thought it was entertaining. I could've done w/o the arm wrestling segment though. The outcome was obvious, even LHJ said NSY would win...They should have just let the women who won in the poll get on the bus...though it was funny seeing SIY and the others walking in the country wearing their fancy dresses and sashes...

Guest atsirac

this show is awesome! i kinda enjoyed it more than Running Man! ^^

I really loved IU in the first episode!

I will be subbing heroes

youtube.com/snjeung1

will upload with eng subs (hardsubs from now on)

thanks to BEGISLOVE for the help^^

Thank you so very much! Doing everything by yourself must be tough. I love your dedication and your work. Again, thank you so much. Subscribed!

Archived