Who goes to school in Jersey or Ny?

Guest Mr.MO

Guest Lilys addiction

I go to Boody, haha. Going to be an 8th grader.

My brother goes to Midwood. He's going to be a junior when school starts.

Oh, I used to go to Boody. er.. '05 I think.. I can't believe I forgot. :checks yearbook: Yep, '05. You know a Maggie? Haha sorry, I don't know her last name though.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUGETSU

Graduated Brooklyn Tech 06!

F**K the other high schools. LOL

Going into CUNY Hunter! Trying to get into the Nursing program!

Erm this is a stupid question but when we're freshmen we get our id pictures taken during camp stuy...but what what about when we're sophmores?

were we supposed to take them in June? cuz if we were... D:

anyone? anyone? Angelstarz? D:

@Ritzy! I think the first three were in like random classes of mine :o

Last one, Jonathan C. well...there are many Jonathan C's lol

Jonathan Cho?

=] So anywhooooo, you don't retake it. unless stuy wants you guys to get new ones every year. o.O

Erm this is a stupid question but when we're freshmen we get our id pictures taken during camp stuy...but what what about when we're sophmores?

were we supposed to take them in June? cuz if we were... D:

If you're going into Junior year, you got a chance to take it on June. If you didn't, then you'll stick with the same ID picture until you graduate (unless you pay them).

Guest knickstorm

If you're going into Junior year, you got a chance to take it on June. If you didn't, then you'll stick with the same ID picture until you graduate (unless you pay them).

camp stuy?? that's what they call it it?!?!? whahahah, ohh well my years at SCi, id's were a disaster, first we got our id's photo taken, then they came out with a new id, then another one cause they made us swipe in and wear it, but no one wore it and they never forced us to.

Guest MUGETSU

haha camp stuy?

its more like a ... getting u acquainted with the school.

my sister was big sib. graduated stuy like...3-4 years ago though.

Guest knickstorm

i noe..when I first heard about it...i was like D: wteff is this?

and then they gave us "big sibs" (juniors and seniors)

and we played mafia and twister. :mellow:

oh and p.s stuy made me take swim gym even though i knew how to swim...

grrr however...my first term teacher made me do yoga. :mellow:

whahahah camp stuy, i cant even imagine Camp SCi......that's why Science rules forever. Big SIbs, whahahahhah it's frickan high school. Anyway yea i remember a friend who took swim lessons over the summer just to avoid swim gym, and on the day of the swim tests he showed up to the pool, saw how good everyone else was, and didnt even bother to try and ended up taking the class.

Archived