Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

arch00 said:

master @coolreborn thanqu for the screen caps  

@arch00, We got to thank the Baidu and DC girls too dear, that's where I get the initial screencaps.

okay @coolreborn master initial thanx to Baidu and DC girls and thanx to you too master that u posted them here :)

Guest Mishiellie

omg.. how much did u guys spazz overnight while I was sleepinggggggg
grrrrrrrrrrrr I feel left outttttt

but yay!!! today is 1N2D muhahahah 

Guest Mishiellie

coolreborn said: dreamer said: :-& Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch richard simmons and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared.  [-( I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.
:-< Anyway, it's hopeful that this incidence would be an experience for JW and his agency. Maybe JW himself underestimated his position as a public figure and people wouldn't recognize him. Hope he wouldn't be so scared and shock about it.  

Guest mydeed

11719238.jpg

87864333.jpg

53034943.jpg

68284120.jpg

fr DC

Gardeners: Oh, his wet. Better change dress pretty quick or you'll get sick, Cutie.

Rockies : It looks good!!! We can live with this.

Moaters: We Demand Clearer Screencaps, Clearer GIFs and More Close-up Pics!!!!!

:D:D:D

Yummy. Take it off!!!!

Thanks for the HD screencaps my dear. Off to watch it now.

Annyeong.