Quantcast

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:

(cr. DCinside)

Maknae: Next time I go to crowded places, I will wear a cap like this one with an extra pair of fierce eyes to keep the loony ahjummas and noonas at bay... geezzzz... my body is reserved for my Mommy Moon and my lovely future wifey... I will be an "untouchable" from now on

Aaaaawwww bunny...........you don't mean it, right? How can no woman touch Cutie until he is married? Cutie really loves skinship, I know he will be like a "glue" to his girlfriend. I am sure there will be lots of hand holding, kisses, hugs, backhugs and more.... whoever is going to be his girlfriend is so lucky. Of course, same applies to his future wife too. He is the type who takes dating seriously and prefers long relationship so perhaps gf will become wife especially if he is going to start late. *sigh* so hard for him. I am sure he'll like to have a woman in his life who can love him and whom he loves but his focus now is on work and it doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

mhelbenito said:

I can't access KBS online without a membership. My membership has expired I guess. My old password is being denied.... :'((((((Anyone knows where I can watch online for free?? 

Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here? :)

Dr @mhelbenito about the spoiler tag i use (spoiler) text or img url (/spoiler) it's just that the bracket should be used [ ] instead of () 

about the sig..... here are the step 

1.nzbUA3Y.gif

2.Txiw0Dh.gif

3.pUTpWKl.gif 

and in that box you just have to put the URL you got from the image hosting sites :) about the KBS i don't know :-?? someone may help you wid it :)

@coolreborn welcome back master \:D/

Lol... Archie, why is your browser in Incognito mode?? =)) =))

Guest mhelbenito

crazyoverkdrama said: On 1n2d, how come i don't see the soompiers here going to that thread often? I mean, BM's and 7LCS are kinda active because we go there every now and then. But that thread is sort of slow... Hmm, maybe i should visit that place... Hehehe!! I hope no one will kick me out of there. They look so conservative, based on their posts...

crazyoverkdrama said:

On 1n2d, how come i don't see the soompiers here going to that thread often? I mean, BM's and 7LCS are kinda active because we go there every now and then. But that thread is sort of slow... Hmm, maybe i should visit that place... Hehehe!! I hope no one will kick me out of there. They look so conservative, based on their posts...

@crazyoverkdrama I havent visited the 1nd2 thread... There's a lot of catching up from this thread lol... Conservative? That made me more intrigued... But I might be booted out! lol...

JW was barely mentioned there, but i'm just curious about what they talk about there. Unlike this page and JW's other threads, they seem to be a little slow in posting. Gonna pay a visit to that thread later! =))

mhelbenito said: crazyoverkdrama said: On 1n2d, how come i don't see the soompiers here going to that thread often? I mean, BM's and 7LCS are kinda active because we go there every now and then. But that thread is sort of slow... Hmm, maybe i should visit that place... Hehehe!! I hope no one will kick me out of there. They look so conservative, based on their posts...

mhelbenito said: ctfrsgp said:

stearly

wrote:

»

@dreamer

: Thank you for telling us, it’s really interesting. Yeah, I wasn’t surprised at all, I am more surprised that they are surprised, I mean – it’s Joo Won!

:-)

I think he didn’t expect that his appearance in the airport will cause such a hype. He didn’t get used to it yet.

credit: winningly96

He has been talking in an interview that his stylist banned him from that kind of clothes. Well, maybe they’ll have a talk again

Don’t be angry with him, lady-stylist, let him be who he is and he is just adorable and handsome in any clothes

Guest mhelbenito

arch00 said:

mhelbenito

said:

I can't access KBS online without a membership. My membership has expired I guess. My old password is being denied.... :'((((((Anyone knows where I can watch online for free?? 

Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here?

:)
Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn said: mhelbenito said:

mrdimples

said:

Mishiellie

said: @mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 

@mhelbenito I love veiny hands too.. soo namja!!  and the bubble butt.oo the bubble butt... hahaha after my duck butt Junsu... Wonnie is the next one I fell terribly for ahahah Junsu also has namja veiny hands and arms too

Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn said: @mhelbenito, You should be with me if you ever want to ask an autograph/picture with an actor. :))  Though I'm not a sasaeng fan, I am very polite when I ask an autograph/picture when I see one that I like (ex. Eheads, even got a hug from one of them. :D) . Yeah, I don't mind the kind of dress a celebrity have as long as its decent. (But with Cutie... I don't mind if he don't have any at all. :D)

coolreborn said: . 
Thankfully, based on Joowonie's other physical features, I don't think he has a case of agromegaly as secondary to gigantism. He has big hands, but not big enough to be diagnosed with acromegaly.  He is tall, but not basketball player-tall...  His facial features seems to be proportionate (Though there were studies, people with big hands have prominent cheekbones. Hehe)... But I think there's nothing wrong with his cheeks, Well in fact I loooove his perky bubble cheeks! I guess he has the most expressive and gorgeous eyes.  His face is perfect, if not, then close to perfection! LOL... (I hope this doctor's judgement is not impaired with Joowoonie's blinding awesomeness) 

Thanks for sharing with us the article @mrdimples! I'd need to plant alot of upos!! LOL 

• Jillia changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • Guest unfeatured this topic