Quantcast

mrdimples said: crazyoverkdrama said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

arch00 said:<br />

OMAGGGGAAADDDD

@mrdimples

master yoda thanqu for the anatomy classOMAGGGGAAADDD everyone who made that post <br />

It was

@septmoon16

who helped me do the mash pics of various parts of Joo Won's body in that post. She also helped me with most of the pics in all the other parts in the series, not to mention

@coolreborn

who provided some of the screencaps. It was a labor of love. I couldn't write to save my life when I was in school, I write only emails and reports at work, but I just had to pour out my love for Cutie in that way. This "anatomy class" was what readers were anticipating but I think it didn't come out as moaty as they wanted

=))
  • Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

mhelbenito said: P.S
@mrdimples PS. I guess Joowoonie is working out whenever he has the time. I just think it's not as obsessed as the other actors/idol. He might be working out to stay fit and toned. I forgot what episode in  1n2d, where he took a bath, and there's a spycam on his locker, He has 4 packs (not the typical six pack tummy) was evident, and people who don't do crunches won't achieve semi-sculpted tummy. 
And prolly his bubble but, he must've done leg and rear exercise before. Spring Awakening required him to show his cuties patooties... :)) :))
His vascular arms may indicate that he's been doing biceps/triceps exercises. If you have noticed on his Pattaya, Thailand trip with 7G, his arms were a little beefy compared before.

On 1n2d, how come i don't see the soompiers here going to that thread often? I mean, BM's and 7LCS are kinda active because we go there every now and then. But that thread is sort of slow... Hmm, maybe i should visit that place... Hehehe!! I hope no one will kick me out of there. They look so conservative, based on their posts...

Guest mhelbenito

I can't access KBS online without a membership. My membership has expired I guess. My old password is being denied.... :'((((((Anyone knows where I can watch online for free?? 
Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here? :)

Guest arch00

mhelbenito

said:

I can't access KBS online without a membership. My membership has expired I guess. My old password is being denied.... :'((((((Anyone knows where I can watch online for free?? 

Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here?

:)

dreamer said: :-& Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch richard simmons and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared.  [-( I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.
:-< Anyway, it's hopeful that this incidence would be an experience for JW and his agency. Maybe JW himself underestimated his position as a public figure and people wouldn't recognize him. Hope he wouldn't be so scared and shock about it.  

Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here? :)

Doc, if someone gave you the link, please include me, okay? I've been relying on my fellow soompiers on caps too. Thank you! :x

manyearsago said: coolreborn said: Just saw this in DC and I thought I'll upload it in YT because I'm lazy to search. :D

Its an interview of Joo Won and Yoon Si-yon in Japan, I think. I don't know if this is the one @manyearsago had translated. I'm loving his dimples and those smiles... he don't look like that hawt-sexy villain in here. His so cute and smiling and just full of positive energy. I really want to pinch those cheeks.

• Jillia changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • Guest unfeatured this topic