• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

Guest Mishiellie

lol I was watching TWTWB on my ipad and then sonehow went on youtube and started watching all those OB mvs... OMGGGG THE FEEELSSSSSSS
I WANT TO MARATHON THE WHOLE DRAMA AGAINNNNN

Guest mhelbenito

mrdimples said: Was browsing through and dug up an old post of mine on Cutie's awesome, sexy and namja hands

Re-posting to all with hand fetish like our resident doc @mhelbenito
Talk about hand fetish, I love Joo Won's big hands. Which girl will not feel secure in his big masculine hands that can convey strength, protectiveness, gentleness, sensuality, care, longing and love. 
Look at the way he holds his girls when he kissed them and when he hugs them..
imagesqtbnANd9GcTOy3o9NjrPCbVRqy6lojoVIS

420741_273624416043902_442430256_n-1.jpg

gaksital18avi_000616377-1.jpg

mhelbenito said:
@mrdimples whoah!!! Thank you for this wonderful tribute on my hand fetish!! I'm dying from overindulgence!! You've right! Those hands. Im sooo obsessed with his hands as much as Im obsessed with the bubble butt... LO.....  Not only Joowoonie has a face of thousand expressions, his hand gestures shows a thousand meanings! From a garden level to moatiness.. 

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 
@mhelbenito I love veiny hands too.. soo namja!!  and the bubble butt.oo the bubble butt... hahaha after my duck butt Junsu... Wonnie is the next one I fell terribly for ahahah Junsu also has namja veiny hands and arms too

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie

said: lol I was watching TWTWB on my ipad and then sonehow went on youtube and started watching all those OB mvs... OMGGGG THE FEEELSSSSSSS

I WANT TO MARATHON THE WHOLE DRAMA AGAINNNNN

Mishiellie said: @mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 
@mhelbenito I love veiny hands too.. soo namja!!  and the bubble butt.oo the bubble butt... hahaha after my duck butt Junsu... Wonnie is the next one I fell terribly for ahahah Junsu also has namja veiny hands and arms too

Guest Mishiellie

mrdimples said: Mishiellie said: @mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 

arch00 said:

OMAGGGGAAADDDD @mrdimples master yoda thanqu for the anatomy classOMAGGGGAAADDD everyone who made that post

It was @septmoon16 who helped me do the mash pics of various parts of Joo Won's body in that post. She also helped me with most of the pics in all the other parts in the series, not to mention @coolreborn who provided some of the screencaps. It was a labor of love. I couldn't write to save my life when I was in school, I write only emails and reports at work, but I just had to pour out my love for Cutie in that way. This "anatomy class" was what readers were anticipating but I think it didn't come out as moaty as they wanted =))

Speaking of @coolreborn.. Where's my and my comrades' teacher?? :(( :((

Guest mhelbenito

mrdimples

said:

Mishiellie

said: @mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 

crazyoverkdrama said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

arch00 said:<br />

OMAGGGGAAADDDD

@mrdimples

master yoda thanqu for the anatomy classOMAGGGGAAADDD everyone who made that post <br />

It was

@septmoon16

who helped me do the mash pics of various parts of Joo Won's body in that post. She also helped me with most of the pics in all the other parts in the series, not to mention

@coolreborn

who provided some of the screencaps. It was a labor of love. I couldn't write to save my life when I was in school, I write only emails and reports at work, but I just had to pour out my love for Cutie in that way. This "anatomy class" was what readers were anticipating but I think it didn't come out as moaty as they wanted

=))
Guest mhelbenito

P.S
@mrdimples PS. I guess Joowoonie is working out whenever he has the time. I just think it's not as obsessed as the other actors/idol. He might be working out to stay fit and toned. I forgot what episode in  1n2d, where he took a bath, and there's a spycam on his locker, He has 4 packs (not the typical six pack tummy) was evident, and people who don't do crunches won't achieve semi-sculpted tummy. 
A12257330-34.jpg

jwshowerscene8_zps0049e04c.jpg

tumblr_mb6tl3P8Er1r885rxo2_400.gif
And prolly his bubble butt, he must've done leg and rear exercise before. Spring Awakening required him to show his cuties patooties... :)) :))

ty56pu28.jpg

His vascular arms may indicate that he's been doing biceps/triceps exercises. If you have noticed on his Pattaya, Thailand trip with 7G, his arms were a little beefy compared before.

• Jillia changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • Guest unfeatured this topic