• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

OH YEAH TODAY IS SUNDAY  ;)

waiting for getting cutie's dose :D

Ok, archie, I heard u :)) Since itz Sunday, Im giving u something heart-melting... no scary oppa stuff... itz cutie singing "with" his Si-Kyung hyung :x

BTW, isnt it like almost 4am now over at your end? U shld be sleeping my dear... shooo... go get some sleep aft this dose...

crazyoverkdrama said:

dreamer

wrote:

»

:-&

Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch ass and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared. 

[-(

I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.<br />

:-&lt;

Anyway, it's hopeful that this incidence would be an experience for JW and his agency. Maybe JW himself underestimated his position as a public figure and people wouldn't recognize him. Hope he wouldn't be so scared and shock about it.  

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Omgaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddddddd.......................the dubbing is HORRID. Shudders! What have they done to Kangto's voice? I always have issue with chinese dubbing and basically, I just don't watch shows where it's dubbed or when the character's voice gets on my nerves. 

Guest Mishiellie

mhelbenito said: Mishiellie said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Omgaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddddddd.......................the dubbing is HORRID. Shudders! What have they done to Kangto's voice? I always have issue with chinese dubbing and basically, I just don't watch shows where it's dubbed or when the character's voice gets on my nerves. 

e5k1l1.gifOMGAWD @arch00 : this baby is sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.sleep comrade sleep. u have night shift right? i worried about your Old Upo`s hahaha. they cant be treat by a young lady with a panda eyemiss-bone-222.gif

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1965449&categoryCode=IV

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1965449&categoryCode=IV

Was busy yesterday, now I have to a chance to read some news update.
Above links will take you to read long interviews of Joo Won and Chan Sung.  I haven't read the details yet but the pics were catching my eyes. I think @mrdimples would have already translated JW's interview and probably @simplydramafied1082 posted some news about Chan Sung after completion of 7GCS.
If I find Chan Sung's interview is interesting, I may see if I have time to translate, otherwise, please use google translator.  Sorry about that.

Was browsing through and dug up an old post of mine on Cutie's awesome, sexy and namja hands

Re-posting to all with hand fetish like our resident doc @mhelbenito
Talk about hand fetish, I love Joo Won's big hands. Which girl will not feel secure in his big masculine hands that can convey strength, protectiveness, gentleness, sensuality, care, longing and love. 
Look at the way he holds his girls when he kissed them and when he hugs them..
imagesqtbnANd9GcTOy3o9NjrPCbVRqy6lojoVISjoowon62.jpg
420741_273624416043902_442430256_n-1.jpg407070_272055866200757_379796937_n-1.jpg
gaksital18avi_000616377-1.jpggaksital13avi_000268768-1.jpggaksital12avi_003775608-1.jpggaksital12avi_003778278-1.jpg530585_378857515514829_1262534681_n.jpg

• Jillia changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • Guest unfeatured this topic