Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1965449&categoryCode=IV

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1965449&categoryCode=IV

Was busy yesterday, now I have to a chance to read some news update.
Above links will take you to read long interviews of Joo Won and Chan Sung.  I haven't read the details yet but the pics were catching my eyes. I think @mrdimples would have already translated JW's interview and probably @simplydramafied1082 posted some news about Chan Sung after completion of 7GCS.
If I find Chan Sung's interview is interesting, I may see if I have time to translate, otherwise, please use google translator.  Sorry about that.

Was browsing through and dug up an old post of mine on Cutie's awesome, sexy and namja hands

Re-posting to all with hand fetish like our resident doc @mhelbenito
Talk about hand fetish, I love Joo Won's big hands. Which girl will not feel secure in his big masculine hands that can convey strength, protectiveness, gentleness, sensuality, care, longing and love. 
Look at the way he holds his girls when he kissed them and when he hugs them..
imagesqtbnANd9GcTOy3o9NjrPCbVRqy6lojoVISjoowon62.jpg
420741_273624416043902_442430256_n-1.jpg407070_272055866200757_379796937_n-1.jpg
gaksital18avi_000616377-1.jpggaksital13avi_000268768-1.jpggaksital12avi_003775608-1.jpggaksital12avi_003778278-1.jpg530585_378857515514829_1262534681_n.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

lol I was watching TWTWB on my ipad and then sonehow went on youtube and started watching all those OB mvs... OMGGGG THE FEEELSSSSSSS
I WANT TO MARATHON THE WHOLE DRAMA AGAINNNNN

Guest mhelbenito

mrdimples said: Was browsing through and dug up an old post of mine on Cutie's awesome, sexy and namja hands

Re-posting to all with hand fetish like our resident doc @mhelbenito
Talk about hand fetish, I love Joo Won's big hands. Which girl will not feel secure in his big masculine hands that can convey strength, protectiveness, gentleness, sensuality, care, longing and love. 
Look at the way he holds his girls when he kissed them and when he hugs them..
imagesqtbnANd9GcTOy3o9NjrPCbVRqy6lojoVIS

420741_273624416043902_442430256_n-1.jpg

gaksital18avi_000616377-1.jpg

mhelbenito said:
@mrdimples whoah!!! Thank you for this wonderful tribute on my hand fetish!! I'm dying from overindulgence!! You've right! Those hands. Im sooo obsessed with his hands as much as Im obsessed with the bubble butt... LO.....  Not only Joowoonie has a face of thousand expressions, his hand gestures shows a thousand meanings! From a garden level to moatiness.. 

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 
@mhelbenito I love veiny hands too.. soo namja!!  and the bubble butt.oo the bubble butt... hahaha after my duck butt Junsu... Wonnie is the next one I fell terribly for ahahah Junsu also has namja veiny hands and arms too

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie

said: lol I was watching TWTWB on my ipad and then sonehow went on youtube and started watching all those OB mvs... OMGGGG THE FEEELSSSSSSS

I WANT TO MARATHON THE WHOLE DRAMA AGAINNNNN

Guest arch00

OMAGGGGAAADDDD @mrdimples master yoda thanqu for the anatomy class JFBQ00224070614A.gif  OMAGGGGAAADDD everyone who made that post JFBQ00224070614A.gif
2eeajqa.jpg   

Mishiellie said: @mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 
@mhelbenito I love veiny hands too.. soo namja!!  and the bubble butt.oo the bubble butt... hahaha after my duck butt Junsu... Wonnie is the next one I fell terribly for ahahah Junsu also has namja veiny hands and arms too