ok so last tweet... proper translation
Chinese translation CR. JW baidu
english translation.. ME!! 
翻译:
在济州机场的各位ㅎ
(当)我穿得很帅气的时候(再)请给我拍照吧ㅎㅎ
(可)现在是(穿着)从家门口出来的服装ㅠ
(各位)回家要小心哦^^

Everyone who is at Jeju airport:Please take picture of me when I am wearing good looking clothesbut now I am wearing (literal translation is out of home clothes) so I would say loungewear everyone be safe when heading home ^^

Guest arch00

coolreborn said:

crazyoverkdrama said:

@mrdimples, master two words... DON'T ASK.... :)) :)) :))@bobsavero was so fast. I did not know you can look it up that fast. Gawd, my stomach is now aching from all the laughter.-edit-Anyone who wants to ask... just forget it. :-\" what is it..did i missed something......what did @crazyoverkdrama says???????.... :-?

Haha dear @silhouettes90 just ask @bobsavero to pm you the meaning link hahahaha =)) =)) =)) OMG OMg OMG OMG OMG

Did someone jus d something naughty here? Gakie will not forgive U...

timg-231_zpsf96a01a1.jpg

Geeeezzzzz... whatever u gals r doing here...just dun hurt yourself...

timg-172_zpsd38cb0c4.jpg

(cr. Baidu)

@ctfrsgp, Gakie just slayed me with his iron flute... I'm the perpetrator... The others are innocent.... GAHHHH!!!! *fainted*

Guest arch00

master @coolreborn comrades @bobsavero and @crazyoverkdrama hahahahahahaha I am dying u know , just exchange the K with T then OMG it's the same in Nepalese lang. OMG =)) =)) =))

running :))