Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

HB updates on Fan-meet in Korea which is gonna be on 27th April, 2019.

And here's Joo Won's shout out to his Japanese Fans for FM on 17th April, 2019.

His IG story today says He's flying somewhere...so looks like he's having a busy schedule in April. :)

Spoiler

• Like 2

9 hours ago, booha said:

@flutterby06

Yes JW is in Calif    Look like he is in the French section with the Sun King :smirk:

Wondering who went with him...   haha

@booha From Museum to Paramount Pictures Studio.. he's visiting fun places in LA.. He wouldn't have update us so much via sns if he'd go with someone special, I guess. :P

D3XUCHXU4AAWdej.jpg

Moon Jun Won, have lots of fun.. :)

D3XZfm-WkAAOB3v.jpg

In the mean time Brentwood is going crazy with updating all the cool JW photos with in nice cloths. :love:

Spoiler

oh that look..:wub:

D3X1EoSWAAUGtzO.jpg

:blush:

D3X1qioXoAE8GDA.jpg

B)

D3Xl_NTUYAES50w.jpg

D3YLIwrUUAIWiYw.jpg 

That smile.. :heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kleimleyz said:

Hi! Anyone knows if Joo Won has a fanclub in the US? A new fan is asking through the JWPH page. She's near LA.

I'm not really sure if there is a specific fan club for USA fans. The ones from US have been active on here.

There was only a small few of us that were actually active on here at one point. @ecs707a @shenziy

Since the fans from Soompi were part of the International Club which was fans from all over the world.

I believe there are like 2 fan Instagram accounts, not sure who is in charge or run either of them.

They are @Joowon_USA and @team_joowon_usa. I'm not really sure. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, tokkimoon said:

I'm not really sure if there is a specific fan club for USA fans. The ones from US have been active on here.

There was only a small few of us that were actually active on here at one point. @ecs707a @shenziy

Since the fans from Soompi were part of the International Club which was fans from all over the world.

I believe there are like 2 fan Instagram accounts, not sure who is in charge or run either of them.

Thanks for the info! A lot of the long time fans are quiet. Haven't heard from them.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

@booha From Museum to Paramount Pictures Studio.. he's visiting fun places in LA.. He wouldn't have update us so much via sns if he'd go with someone special, I guess. :P

Moon Jun Won, have lots of fun.. :)

Spoiler

In the mean time Brentwood is going crazy with updating all the cool JW photos with in nice cloths. :love:

That smile.. :heart:

Wow so JW is still in LA    LA is a big place. He can easily disappear into a crowd like any other tourist. 

It sounds like JW is having a wonderful time.   
So true, liking his smile :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, booha said:

Wow so JW is still in LA    LA is a big place. He can easily disappear into a crowd like any other tourist. 

It sounds like JW is having a wonderful time.   
So true, liking his smile :P

You think he'd be easy to spot in the crowd since he's so tall. Hahaha.
Sneaky Joo Won. :P

Look like he's having fun though

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 hours ago, tokkimoon said:

Many international fans used to be active under "Joo Won Cutie International" started from soompi thered, right?

@kleimleyz, @team_joowon_usa seems to be active in sns. Their twitter account is called "Team JooWon." from their tweets it seems like they're associated with some Korean fans too.

6 hours ago, booha said:

Yes..I hope he can have fun like that. Many celebs like to have vaction in other countries for that reason.

But also secretly hope that few of USA fans would meet him suddenly and he'd be surprised. :P like @tokkimoon said Joo Won's so tall and if someone knows him previously he'd surely get noticed. 

• Like 4

@flutterby06

Yup Calif is a good place for entertainers to hide around for good/bad/naughty reasons. haha  Who knows some JW fans in LA might try secretly to find or run into him??      Let’s hope he is taking the trip as a real vacation.  Hope JW doesn’t feel too anxious because he hasn’t found the right drama yet  :pensive:

sKYSeXx.jpg

5EHxd6O.jpg

kBUsnsL.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Love 2

It seems Joo Won is still in La La Land. :P He looks so good and energized.
This vacation must be super refreshing for him! He seems to be having fun! Hope he never leaves.... hahahah. :lol:

Just kidding! I hope he plans for a trip to NYC next time. I'm glad to somewhat breathe the same air. Hahaha. :D

Credit: cam_sungmin via. Instagram

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@flutterby06    @tokkimoon

OMG yes someone actually ran into JW at Starbucks in Santa Monica.  So amazing  whahaha   Guessing the IG owner happened to be around Starbucks because of his friend who was visiting from Seattle.  

Spoiler

JW fan translated the comment but somehow the last line was mistranslated (    Jun Young-ah (the uploader's friend) thank you for coming to Seattle today!! => Jun Young-ah (the uploader's friend) thank you for coming from Seattle today!!)
So JW is still in Calif. 

(posted 4/5) about Getty museum

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/14/2019 at 9:34 AM, tokkimoon said:

It seems Joo Won is still in La La Land. :P He looks so good and energized.
This vacation must be super refreshing for him! He seems to be having fun! Hope he never leaves.... hahahah. :lol:

Just kidding! I hope he plans for a trip to NYC next time. I'm glad to somewhat breathe the same air. Hahaha. :D

He's looking really very refreshed. :grin:

6 hours ago, booha said:

@flutterby06    @tokkimoon

OMG yes someone actually ran into JW at Starbucks in Santa Monica.  So amazing  whahaha   Guessing the IG owner happened to be around Starbucks because of his friend who was visiting from Seattle.  

When I talked about someone running into JW I didn't really think about Korean people( I don't know why).. but now that it happened it's even better meeting people from homeland in foreign land..I specially love this post because he pretty excited that he met JW..It's cute how he's thanking his friend for coming from Seattle that day because that's the reason why  he got to meet Joo Won. :lol:

D4F5HP0UcAECXBV.jpg

I remember I once was curious after I saw a street interview of JW and wondered why JW had so many male fans.. heard that he gained his male fans after Gaksital..I wonder if he's one of them or just someone who's excited to see a celebrity from homeland.. Whatever it is, Glad that these people gave us an update about JW.

Woah..looking at the arrangement it looks like they could have a chat with him!! So lucky...

D4K5T0CVUAAkDuU.jpg

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwQ0osFntK2/

• Like 4

Late Post..

Translation of Joo Won's interview in Arena Homme + April 2019 issue.

D3yiRORUYAEE-WS.jpg

Spoiler

D3yiUAdV4AAh1D8.jpg

D3yiX6-U4AAmUk_.jpg

D3yidLGU0AEreZO.jpg

Translation Source: https://twitter.com/PUTitrighthere_/status/1115945583972249601

Main Article https://www.smlounge.co.kr/arena/article/41665

He always looked like a very thoughtful person to me(from his many interviews and public appearences)..But looks like he came out from miletary as a person with much deeper perspective about life. He previously talked about acting most of the time in most interviews. But here he mentioned that he needs more time for self development, for his family.. He was always a family guy but this interview just states it more clearly. I love how he talked about traveling and now he's actually travelling. I hope he's energized by this desired and much deserved rest because he has been working non-stop since his debut. It's really really very good to see him giving himself some time. :)

Male Celebrities Who Impressed With Their Exemplary Conduct During Military Service

8. Joo Won

Joo-Won-XPN.jpg

Actor Joo Won decided to serve as an active duty soldier although he initially passed the examination to serve in the police department. After receiving exceptionally high marks during his basic military training, he was promoted to assistant instructor in his division — the assault battalion, which is part of the 23rd infantry regiment of the skeleton unit. He was discharged earlier this year on February 5.

Main News: https://www.soompi.com/article/1316571wpp/male-celebrities-who-impressed-with-their-exemplary-conduct-during-military-service

• Like 4

JW is going to appear in Kcon Japan FM series.

On 4/15/2019 at 12:29 AM, flutterby06 said:

He's looking really very refreshed. :grin:

When I talked about someone running into JW I didn't really think about Korean people( I don't know why).. but now that it happened it's even better meeting people from homeland in foreign land..I specially love this post because he pretty excited that he met JW..It's cute how he's thanking his friend for coming from Seattle that day because that's the reason why  he got to meet Joo Won. :lol:

I remember I once was curious after I saw a street interview of JW and wondered why JW had so many male fans.. heard that he gained his male fans after Gaksital..I wonder if he's one of them or just someone who's excited to see a celebrity from homeland.. Whatever it is, Glad that these people gave us an update about JW.

You are right. This fan seems to be ecstatic about seeing and having a talk with JW.  Yup he said he knew instantly it was JW. haha   I think he knew about JW and his dramas.  He must be dazed by JW’s handsomeness.   Well that’s why we call them a star, shining brightly with their good looks.  :P

• Like 3

On 4/24/2019 at 5:44 AM, flutterby06 said:

Fun  Brentwood CF.. :grin:

And Latest IG post captioned "Lets Fly"

I'm like.."Fly fly but why are you so close to the edge!"

whahaha  JW’s flying high  near  the edge of the cliff :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  Gosh  did he actually do it on the location…  I hope someone photoshopped JW over a different background?? 

**JW had shooting for his new profile picture

yunie_ok

Behind the scene of Joowon's new profile picture.
Link:
https://www.vlive.tv/video/125594
Or
https://tv.naver.com/v/8157705
Note: So handsome and cute

z6xuall.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 4/24/2019 at 6:44 AM, flutterby06 said:

Fun  Brentwood CF.. :grin:

And Latest IG post captioned "Lets Fly

I'm like.."Fly fly but why are you so close to the edge!"

I know right. Actually not sure when I read this, but either before or after I saw him post that image....
I've read about at least 2 people that fell at the Grand Canyon. :tears:
Hopefully, he was pretty far and this is some optical illusion.

Hope his Fan Meeting goes well today in Korea. :w00t:

• Like 3

@tokkimoon and @booha ,So I'm not the only one who's worried to see those photos. It may not be as close as it looks in the photo isw what hope. If it's photoshop he'd have let us a hint may be.

In the mean time.. there are view other updates of JW such as profile picture filming video and many pictures.. @booha thanks for posting those here. :heart: I wanted to talk about those in this thread but my internet connection was so down and so was I. :P

But will update about those later as today is the Korean fan Meeting day. and it's going on well.

Usually more photos and videos circulate on IG in FM days but there are few updates today and here's the reason why. :tears: TT TT

I hope Huayi Brothers will upload a FM special vlive like his previous Korean FM.which was a special case as it was his good bye FM but still I hope a trend will start. 

And he's looking soo gooood... :wub:

• Like 3