Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

For the negative comments, I try not to read too much HAHA and also try to read the positive side of the few I read. A lot of those comments that disagree with Joowon winning the daesang started with "I like Joowon but..." "I think Joowon is great but..." So I think it's all good. I can't comment objectively, partially because of my bias, but mostly because I haven't seen many SBS dramas this year. So they may have a valid point for supporting other actors, but as long as they still like Joowon it doesn't matter :D Because at the end of the day what is important is his ability to gain viewers for his projects. If people are still watching, he's fine.

Dreading to get back to work tomorrow (today for some of you) but our boy is hard at work earning foreign currency so I guess I need to head back to work to earn my chump change too :( 

• Like 9

Some people blame JW shouldn't deserve Daesang sameness bias and anti fans more.

20% not easy in prime time drama YP is hard work acting ,negative comments, hard shooting all times all night!

I watched Punch / I had a lover/SFDG but I still believe that JW suitable Daesang cause he's amazing actor .

I waiting new drama of him prove that he's great actor.

• Like 7

These are marshmallows with images of the cast/director from Love Express on them.
These were gifts from the Joo Won Hong Kong Fan Club (TheReason 周元香港後援會).

c4fb51b0gw1ezm7up6xq1j20ku0ku42n.jpg

Weibo Message: 新年快乐~~~谢谢~the reason hongkong~
Translation: Happy New Year~~~Thank You~The Reason Hong Kong~

Credit: 演员周元 via. Weibo

6bb91f36gw1ezmkcrlq79j20hs0opjts.jpg

Credit: 導演張博昱 via. Weibo

Here are some photos from I'm David photo shoot. Wish it was better quality, lol. I'm sure high quality ones will surface soon!

9cf9c943gw1ezofozl7d8j20fl07874k.jpg

9cf9c943gw1ezofozdcxrj20fk07974d.jpg

9cf9c943gw1ezofp00udoj20fk076mx6.jpg

9cf9c943gw1ezofozskoqj20fi07574a.jpg

Credit: Joo Won Fan Bar via. Weibo

• Like 10

2 hours ago, tokkimoon said:

These are marshmallows with images of the cast/director from Love Express on them

I cracked my side laughing at the picture of Joo Won biting a marshmallow which I suppose is the one of the PD? Joo Won ah...you are so funny! Now, can I bite you? 

• Like 5

one more pic of I'm David.

I am not a fan of pretty boy/flower boy looks, eeeewwww is my typical reaction. Unless the man is so handsome and beautiful but then we can't call him pretty, can we? Joo Won can sometimes look really beautiful but his is definitely masculine so it's just soooo fineeee

c675c4bf6c81800a917c421bb63533fa828b4733

cr as tagged, from Joo Won Bar Baidu

pssssst.....I got distracted quickly by those legs ahem.....

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mrdimples said:

I cracked my side laughing at the picture of Joo Won biting a marshmallow which I suppose is the one of the PD? Joo Won ah...you are so funny! Now, can I bite you? 

Haha, and the director's message that went along with this picture cracked me up too xD " 好吃嗎?我 " (trans: Am I delicious?) :w00t:

• Like 6

22 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Gah! You beat me to it! I totally wanted to type "CAN I BITE YOU?" too hahaha! If we got our hands on those marshmallows we can totally eat him up.

I'm David pics looked too doctored but he still looks uber pretty. Not my favourite set of photos but still very pretty. Hah I still call him pretty ;)

• Like 3

Jin Seyeon chose Gaksital with Joo Won as her most memorable project on her Showbiz Korea Arirang interview. I had that part cut out and uploaded on twitter. 

Now, how do I embed twitter videos.... testing...

https://twitter.com/rionae930/status/684735311843180544

.... looks like Twitter doesn't embed here. Have to view on twiiter or make do with the splitted version on IG

• Like 5

I am bored. When I am busy, I need my entertainment and nothing is relieving my stress.  

Been reading news of upcoming dramas and casting news, I can't believe that kdramaland is bent on churning one fluffy teenybopper drama after another. I am piqued as to what drama Joo Won would do next. What do you want to see him do? Anyway, I swear this idea came out of nowhere, really it's so absurd. I actually envisioned him as some wild man like Tarzan. This wasn't a conscious thought, mind you. Maybe, the idea of Joo Won half-naked, streaked in mud and wearing just some torn loin cloth has been buried all this time in my subconscious mind. Now, would any brave or suicidal kdrama writer be willing to take up the challenge? I'd definitely watch it. 

whaddya mean there's no jungle in Korea? 

• Like 3

I am bored. When I am busy, I need my entertainment and nothing is relieving my stress.  

Been reading news of upcoming dramas and casting news, I can't believe that kdramaland is bent on churning one fluffy teenybopper drama after another. I am piqued as to what drama Joo Won would do next. What do you want to see him do? Anyway, I swear this idea came out of nowhere, really it's so absurd. I actually envisioned him as some wild man like Tarzan. This wasn't a conscious thought, mind you. Maybe, the idea of Joo Won half-naked, streaked in mud and wearing just some torn loin cloth has been buried all this time in my subconscious mind. Now, would any brave or suicidal kdrama writer be willing to take up the challenge? I'd definitely watch it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrdimples said:

Since Joo Won mentioned about Dellas Buyers club,I want him to take characters like that.  McConaughey was amazing as Ron but it is Jared Leto who blown me away as transgender woman.I want Joo Won to take character like Rayon.So conflicted,so ruined ,so disgusted by other yet so tender and lovely as he can be.It could possibly be career ruining movie and JW will never have a chance to do that. But if he has a chance and was able to do,It will be the best thing ever.

• Like 2