Quantcast

@Ma OO I majored in Linguistics and Sociology/Anthropology. Explains my reactions to things. I'm particularly sensitive to things that relate to sociolinguistics and cultural practice. Hahaha...

No wonder. I can understand. It is normal. ^^ 

So good.I envy you. Me and Languages(be it English or any other) are the worst enemies. 

12118651_1690609521185444_13121249148005

Cr : Mountia FB

Will Joo Won be good appa? ^^

• Like 12
  • Replies 57.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

12118651_1690609521185444_13121249148005

i'm certain he will be!!! one who will spend lots of quality time with his kids (: oh how lucky his kids (and wife) will be! would really like to see him interact with kids can he please go visit tae woong on superman...

Edited by totheworld88
  • Like 6

[FANCAM] 20151010 Joo Won Meet and Greet in Singapore - After Autograph Session 

Am I hearing it wrongly but is someone shouting for Jaecheon? LOL ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I think the person was shouting "Encore". :D It was only clear once others shouted the same thing. I thought the girl yelled Jaecheon too. Hmph! Was thinking of hunting her down... But it's all good~

• Like 4

Sim Entertainment,I am counting on you. Please do not mess up the communication. Handle this matter well. Joo Won must get SBS daesang this year and must also continue to work with all 3 stations. 

• Like 6

Hmm,Is SBS and KBS having tug of war? It seems like it.

Another video about That Guy by KNN(affiliated with SBS)

Just go to this link. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=joowon&no=302796&page=1

and @gilaswan I dont think they are 'fighting' over Joowon. :D Both channels have variety shows or celebrity-news report shows that cover movies and current dramas. It does seem a bit weird that KBS did a broadcast compiling Joowon's KBS dramas during/after Yongpal air time, but all That Guy promotions on both channels do not indicate they're pulling Joowon over to their stations. They're doing the same thing to other dramas too, right? Will do more research on current dramas and get back to you.

EDIT: Another Naeil do Cantabile BTS from Japan Making DVD

CRh8Li0VEAI9xHw.jpg

cr to Bua2be via twitter

Edited by farbarri
  • Like 11

i'm certain he will be!!! one who will spend lots of quality time with his kids (: oh how lucky his kids (and wife) will be! would really like to see him interact with kids can he please go visit tae woong on superman...

wife: me *ahem*

(bring on the 'get in line' comments)

and i'll make him a regular on superman is back

• Like 7

Responding a zillion hours later to @gilaswan.. Cantabile is sweet, but I find the romance less compelling than I thought I would, which is surprising given JooWon's ability to "fall in love" with all his leading ladies.  I've watched (and rewatched several times) the J-version and found the romance a lot more believable there. 

I looked up the movie "Notebook" which Joo Won mentioned. He is a hopeless romantic methinks. I would indeed like to see a korean remake of this film with him as the lead character, Noah. Wonder which actress could be Allie though. Kim Tae-Hee comes to mind. The character description just sounds so similar to YeoJin. And I think it's just the kind of show the Korean public will like - a dramatic love story. Do it, Joo Won! Find some director and production house that would take this project on!!!

• Like 7

Responding a zillion hours later to @gilaswan.. Cantabile is sweet, but I find the romance less compelling than I thought I would, which is surprising given JooWon's ability to "fall in love" with all his leading ladies.  I've watched (and rewatched several times) the J-version and found the romance a lot more believable there. 

More believable because it's more "Japanese-like"? Or cos of the leads?

Cr as tagged

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man.

Cr as tagged.

Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 19

More believable because it's more "Japanese-like"? Or cos of the leads?

Hmm... I think it was because of the leads and the way that the writer really focused the story on the two characters growing to love each other for who they were.  Not that the K-version doesn't do that, but I feel that the J-version did it better.  (This is all so subjective though lol.  You may feel quite differently!)

• Like 3
  • Jillia changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • Guest unfeatured this topic