Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Oh My,watching Fashion King make me want to Kill SIM with 1000 shots!  

That bad?

About Joo Won liking "pot bellied" women... somehow I can't help but feel that's a translation error. Methinks he likes a little tummy (as do some men - my guy can't stand absolutely "hollow" women cos he thinks they look unreal and sickly... hahahah). Somehow I really think these Korean-English translators do a very odd job of translating Korean idiomatic phrases into English... :P

• Like 4

Oh My,watching Fashion King make me want to Kill SIM with 1000 shots!  

That bad?

About Joo Won liking "pot bellied" women... somehow I can't help but feel that's a translation error. Methinks he likes a little tummy (as do some men - my guy can't stand absolutely "hollow" women cos he thinks they look unreal and sickly... hahahah). Somehow I really think these Korean-English translators do a very odd job of translating Korean idiomatic phrases into English... :P

You must be majored in English,right?  :P  I don't particularly care about those stuffs. XD

About Fashion King,I still cannot finish it. Well,I will finish it one day for the sake of Joo Won but I cannot digest all the nonsense and cringe-worthy moments in one sitting. It is over the top for me,in term of fashion sense. Also,the acting of the rest of the casts are not helping.They are either overacting or just reading the lines with that I-am-cool face. *Ahem* Someone you know *Ahem*

Plot wise,I don't know.It could have been gut-wrenching and send powerful message(I am talking about first 30 mins or so) to viewers but it just irritated me and made me want to punch the screen.

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 6

@Ma OO I majored in Linguistics and Sociology/Anthropology. Explains my reactions to things. I'm particularly sensitive to things that relate to sociolinguistics and cultural practice. Hahaha...

No wonder. I can understand. It is normal. ^^ 

So good.I envy you. Me and Languages(be it English or any other) are the worst enemies. 

12118651_1690609521185444_13121249148005

Cr : Mountia FB

Will Joo Won be good appa? ^^

• Like 12

12118651_1690609521185444_13121249148005

i'm certain he will be!!! one who will spend lots of quality time with his kids (: oh how lucky his kids (and wife) will be! would really like to see him interact with kids can he please go visit tae woong on superman...

Edited by totheworld88
  • Like 6

[FANCAM] 20151010 Joo Won Meet and Greet in Singapore - After Autograph Session 

Am I hearing it wrongly but is someone shouting for Jaecheon? LOL ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I think the person was shouting "Encore". :D It was only clear once others shouted the same thing. I thought the girl yelled Jaecheon too. Hmph! Was thinking of hunting her down... But it's all good~

• Like 4

Hmm,Is SBS and KBS having tug of war? It seems like it.

Another video about That Guy by KNN(affiliated with SBS)

Just go to this link. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=joowon&no=302796&page=1

and @gilaswan I dont think they are 'fighting' over Joowon. :D Both channels have variety shows or celebrity-news report shows that cover movies and current dramas. It does seem a bit weird that KBS did a broadcast compiling Joowon's KBS dramas during/after Yongpal air time, but all That Guy promotions on both channels do not indicate they're pulling Joowon over to their stations. They're doing the same thing to other dramas too, right? Will do more research on current dramas and get back to you.

EDIT: Another Naeil do Cantabile BTS from Japan Making DVD

CRh8Li0VEAI9xHw.jpg

cr to Bua2be via twitter

Edited by farbarri
  • Like 11

i'm certain he will be!!! one who will spend lots of quality time with his kids (: oh how lucky his kids (and wife) will be! would really like to see him interact with kids can he please go visit tae woong on superman...

wife: me *ahem*

(bring on the 'get in line' comments)

and i'll make him a regular on superman is back

• Like 7