Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ahahaha! Thanks for the tip @mrdimples! I'm still new to the world of IG (yeah been avoiding that but since Cutie's posting there, decided to make an account. Lol). So that's how you do that. Hahaha! 

Anyway, today's Cutie's fansigning for Mountia right? So excited to see him once again! Yay! ♥ 

IMG_20151017_105618_zpsernowd7k.jpgcr: @wnjs0930 fr twitter

• Like 6

Ahahaha! Thanks for the tip @mrdimples! I'm still new to the world of IG (yeah been avoiding that but since Cutie's posting there, decided to make an account. Lol). So that's how you do that. Hahaha!

There's an "insert media" button on the web interface. Put the URL there. But if you are viewing ig from phone app, I think it can't be done. The insert media function does not work on the phone. Well, not on iOS anyway. At least, I can't figure it out on iOS. 

Joo Won on cover of Singapore magazines

12096004_1130592980292003_7098871407984512079890_1130593046958663_57053428637118

a814d538-ec1e-4a77-8126-e995e972ffd7_zps

I hope he will be featured on the English mag as well. *edit* the silly 8 Days is not covering. Maybe we only have this one...arrrgh. 

I am going to buy several copies and JWCIFC will hold some small contest to give away the magazines. 

Let me get a hold of the physical thing first.

Look out for our announcement. 

Edited by mrdimples
  • Like 11

Despite all that photoshop touch ups, can still see Joo Won is tired. Poor guy... I actually feel bad for them. They earn a pretty pay package, yes, but the life there is really so harsh... I'm not sure they payoffs make working in the entertainment industry worth it.

• Like 3

@gilaswan Well, they chose the life, didnt they? :D They know what they signed up for. They can choose to promote, or they can choose not to do so. I guess it's up to the individual to see if it's worth it or not. Joowon acts because he really loves acting, and he does fanmeets because he (wants to promote) and loves his fans. When he enjoys what he does, it made him happy, and so are we.

I really admire Joowon's stamina though. It was mentioned during Baker King that if he's not too tired and he doesnt have filming, he will still go to the filming set to see the other casts filming their scenes. Not sure if he does it for all his other projects. He surely is tired since he has been the lead in almost all his projects. But I guess because he really enjoys the filming atmosphere, it made him happy though tired.

Been meaning to ask you, did you go to the Singapore fan-meet or just the presscon? I didnt manage to backtrack the pages, sorry if you had mentioned it somewhere. ;)

Edited by farbarri
  • Like 6

@gilaswan Well, they chose the life, didnt they? :D They know what they signed up for. They can choose to promote, or they can choose not to do so. I guess it's up to the individual to see if it's worth it or not. Joowon acts because he really loves acting, and he does fanmeets because he (wants to promote) and loves his fans. When he enjoys what he does, it made him happy, and so are we.

I really admire Joowon's stamina though. It was mentioned during Baker King that if he's not too tired and he doesnt have filming, he will still go to the filming set to see the other casts filming their scenes. Not sure if he does it for all his other projects. He surely is tired since he has been the lead in almost all his projects. But I guess because he really enjoys the filming atmosphere, it made him happy though tired.

Been meaning to ask you, did you go to the Singapore fan-meet or just the presscon? I didnt manage to backtrack the pages, sorry if you had mentioned it somewhere. ;)

Joo Won strikes me as someone who loves company - nothing to do with being an extrovert or introvert. He just likes being around people (a little like my second one who's a boy) - and this seems to be a common trait in the youngest in the family. Perhaps it comes from being used to having people around the house all the time. That might explain why he likes going down to the film set even if he's not filming. 

I went to the presscon cos I had a pass, then went to Suntec just to look at the crowd waiting for him - but cos I'm generally crowd averse, I didn't stay to wait for him to appear even though @mrdimples asked me to. Was already very thankful I managed to see him in such a close range as I did at the presscon. Was with a friend (the one who took the photos which @mrdimples added to the fan report on the Cutie site) and we had walked from Grand Park all the way to Suntec. Was quite pooped by the end of the day! But oh yes... I'm still finding last Saturday so surreal. I hope he comes back again soon and I will still have access to press con (or any sort of) passes by then!

• Like 9

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/181079/joo-won-confesses-his-ideal-woman-dating-history

Joo Won confesses his ideal woman, dating history

Joo Won, the male lead of recently culminated SBS TV drama “Yong-pal,” appeared in Monday night’s “Healing Camp-500 vs. 1” and discussed his relationship history and philosophy.

The 28-year-old said he has had bad luck with relationships due to personal difficulties in work-love balance.

“I have only really dated twice. When I’m working for a show, I become conflicted. The person I like and the female lead of the show pose a psychological tug-of-war in my head,” Joo Won explained.

“I like the movie ‘Notebook.’ It’s the kind of authentic melodrama I want to act in. A love where both sides are helplessly infatuated,” the actor said.

His ideal woman is one who has “a pretty backline and a pot belly with big heart.” If he falls in love he would commit a hundred percent, “When I fall in love I stay in love. I think true affection comes from never thinking about leaving each other,” he said.

In this episode of “Healing Camp,” Joo Won sang a verse from musical “Don Quixote,” showing off his musical skills.

I like the way this article translates Joo Won's "psychological tug-of-war" with regard to developing feelings for people around him. I mentioned before in the YongPal thread - I think it's really difficult to be an actor, especially a method actor like him. You get so involved in your role that for that time you are in that project, you are the role. Difficult. So difficult.

• Like 8