Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest pris0980

@Ma OO, there's a gift collection booth! Look at the FAQ. http://www.onetvasia.com/joowon/singapore  Pssst...i'm going to hunt for personal gift tmr too...

@rionae, I'm really tempted to go airport...don't know if i can get a selca..... :phew: What time do u plan to go? Or we'll have to wait for Indo fans to see what time he goes to the airport? Also not sure whether he's staying overnight there.....

In the FAQ, it says venue is open for admission at 3pm. I was planning to reach at 1pm. Am i toooo kiasu?? 

Hellllooooooooo girls :D 

My earr were itching all the time...LOL! 

Excited much about this Saturday, I can't imagine Joo Won is finally coming to this little Red Dot! 

I really hope I can make it on time for the event. And I am hearing that you gals plan to stake out like 6 hours earlier? I wish my schedule is totally empty because I was already imagining chasing him down from the airport. Alas, I can only pray that I will at least make it to Suntec. I will but I don't know if I will end up seeing the back of the heads of hundreds of fans and not get a decent glimpse of the man himself. 

I wish all who are going for the event a fun and fruitful time and to those lucky ones, please remember to breath and to tell us all about it. 

• Like 8

@Ma OO, there's a gift collection booth! Look at the FAQ. http://www.onetvasia.com/joowon/singapore  Pssst...i'm going to hunt for personal gift tmr too...

@rionae, I'm really tempted to go airport...don't know if i can get a selca..... :phew: What time do u plan to go? Or we'll have to wait for Indo fans to see what time he goes to the airport? Also not sure whether he's staying overnight there.....

In the FAQ, it says venue is open for admission at 3pm. I was planning to reach at 1pm. Am i toooo kiasu?? 

Mind to meet me at 1 too? I am going there around same time. XD For Joo Won!

• Like 2

Guest pris0980

tumblr_nvfjesqdGH1sh8uxlo1_500.gif

tumblr_nvfjesqdGH1sh8uxlo2_500.gif

tumblr_nvfjesqdGH1sh8uxlo3_500.gif

Cr: Dramatroll

Mind to meet me at 1 too? I am going there around same time. XD For Joo Won!

Nae~ Sure thing! Remb to bring to tidbits & power bank! HaHhaHa~ I'll create a whatsapp grp chat. Can pm me ur no.? 

Those who r interested to meet up, pm me ur mobile no.? We'll carry on frm there...

@pris0980 eh, got kakao instead ? XD i think im even more kiasu. Lols. 

Btw I will be meeting @farbarri at the airport in the morning, then maybe wait awhile for flights from Indonesia. Anyone want to join? Can PM me ~ but no guarantee that we'll see him.... disclaimer. Haha. 

Edited by rionae
  • Like 3

Why Joo Won soo handsome lately..he just become fashionable..:wub:I love more  new fan include me like so much Joo Won..Now I want to finish gatsikal..Now I watching episode 12..

Eep.  Episode 12 might be my favorite Gaksital episode. :)  Stop making me want to rewatch stuff, people.  I don't have time right now.

But Kang Toooo....and Shunji....oh I do love that episode.

New poster for That Guy/It's Him/I Feel Like We Should Come To A Consensus About What To Call This Movie Here, haha:

jGAhYg2.jpg

source

• Like 6

@ecs707a  I vote for the name being: It's Him, That Guy.  :D  

Ha, I like it. :D 

Did everyone see the most recent trailers/teasers too?  They're all over in the movie thread, but I don't think they've been posted here yet:

credit: CGV 아트하우스

They haven't uploaded the latest one to youtube yet, but here's a naver link.  That tiny bit of dialect already sounds weird to my ears, lol.  Not that he's doing it wrong, just that I'm not used to that particular sound coming out of his mouth. 

• Like 7

New poster for That Guy/It's Him/I Feel Like We Should Come To A Consensus About What To Call This Movie Here, haha:

jGAhYg2.jpg

source

that intense gaze and beautifully furrowed eyebrows <3

can't wait for this to be out even though i'm a scaredy cat and can't watch anything with too much creepy supernatural! anyone knows whether this will be coming to SG?

• Like 5

Btw I will be meeting @farbarri at the airport in the morning, then maybe wait awhile for flights from Indonesia. Anyone want to join? Can PM me ~ but no guarantee that we'll see him.... disclaimer. Haha. 

ah...I uninstalled kakao xD

I won't go to airport. I love JW but I love my bed more  ;) 

• Like 6

I guess I'm the most kiasu? Whatever that means... I will reach Singapore at 7:15 am, and will go straight to venue. NO ONE IS GETTING BETWEEN ME AND THE FRONT ROW!   looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

I miss Joowon so much~

• Like 8

Why Joo Won soo handsome lately..he just become fashionable..:wub:I love more  new fan include me like so much Joo Won..Now I want to finish gatsikal..Now I watching episode 12..

Eep.  Episode 12 might be my favorite Gaksital episode. :)  Stop making me want to rewatch stuff, people.  I don't have time right now.

But Kang Toooo....and Shunji....oh I do love that episode.

I just finished episode 15...didnt enough sleep because watch gaksital..hahahaha..Oh my love this drama so much..he is soo cool in this drama..:wub:

• Like 6

CsGgLeO.jpgHello there @farbarri, I will be at Suntec but most likely at 7ish and will  be seeing just the the back of everybody's head, since JW is tall , I hope to be able to still see him. Anyhow, I am looking forward to be in the same atrium and breathing same air  as him . 

You gals that are camping from 1 pm, good luck in securing  a good standing position , stay hydrated and bring your power bank ! 

I was at the airport when the OTP of Oh My Ghostess came for a fan meet organised by Starhub. The airport actually cordoned off , set up barricades from one of the arrival exits to to the exit door leading to their vans. I hope it is the case for JW as well, then it will be easier for you guys to know exactly where to wait . This is an publicity event, so I doubt he will be using the VIP exit, I may be wrong, hehe.  Good luck. 

• Like 5

CsGgLeO.jpgHello there @farbarri, I will be at Suntec but most likely at 7ish and will  be seeing just the the back of everybody's head, since JW is tall , I hope to be able to still see him. Anyhow, I am looking forward to be in the same atrium and breathing same air  as him . 

You gals that are camping from 1 pm, good luck in securing  a good standing position , stay hydrated and bring your power bank ! 

I was at the airport when the OTP of Oh My Ghostess came for a fan meet organised by Starhub. The airport actually cordoned off , set up barricades from one of the arrival exits to to the exit door leading to their vans. I hope it is the case for JW as well, then it will be easier for you guys to know exactly where to wait . This is an publicity event, so I doubt he will be using the VIP exit, I may be wrong, hehe.  Good luck. 

was the flight details for Oh My Ghostess publicly released? They may cordon the area if they're expecting a lot of people, but now they're not saying anything for Joowon. So they may just quietly sneak by.

And Joowon always wears sunglasses and mask to disguise. Eyes and luck vs ninja Joowon, who will prevail..... 

Edited by rionae
  • Like 5

@rionae airport expecting many people ? You meant fans or passengers ?? the airport was expecting the OMG OTP, immediately after they left the airport, the barricades were taken down.  Their flight number and arrival timing was posted by someone on Soompi, no idea where she got the info from. 

• Like 2

I guess I'm the most kiasu? Whatever that means... I will reach Singapore at 7:15 am, and will go straight to venue. NO ONE IS GETTING BETWEEN ME AND THE FRONT ROW!   looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

I miss Joowon so much~

hand up! O.O

Kiasu Level : 101 XD

Ah.. I want front row too. 

• Like 4