Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I won the autograph pass!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy till i teared after putting dwn the phone~~ :P 

Me too.I have been checking my email and phone. I really want his autograph and meet him up close. Everyone who is selected,please share here okay?

Awww, both of you won? Congratulations!  calp-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067

I saw the post, drafted my response and emailed them. Then I realized:

- I'm an hour past the deadline

- I'm Malaysian

It made me feel better to know that I wasnt even qualified than to know I didnt make it. Let me go cry in the corner. bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

No.I didnt!! I READ WRONGLY! BUT I am so irritated now

Just want to ask we the winner yong pal one channel have winner or not? I just try that competiton...

Be sad Joo Won didnt come to Malaysia..Oh My just look and read in here

Thank u Rionae and Farbarri! 

Ma OO, dun be dishearten! We should be glad tht he's coming to our shores! I didnt expect him to visit tht fast, considering we r a small country with smaller fanbase. We can go Suntec early to queue to get 1st row view! Isnt tht upclose enough too?! We can happily snapping away without block view. Kekeke~

By the way, i saw tht 1st 300 fans can get limited edition of Yongpal postcard. Mayb we can aim for tht?

Haha. I think since 2 years ago, they were planning to hold a FM here but it somehow... got pushed back :sweatingbullets: I wonder about the fanbase here too since there was never any events here. But who knows, it might be bigger than we think~

Yeah front row go go go! It's a battle of kiasu-ness xD 

• Like 1

hello friends i'm new here! (: wondering if anyone knows whether there was any official dvd or soundtrack released for the ghost musical?

Welcome! Sadly,there is no offical ost or dvd for ghost. :( 

Ah okay thanks for letting me know! shall just watch whatever's available on youtube~~

Ma OO, dun be dishearten! We should be glad tht he's coming to our shores! I didnt expect him to visit tht fast, considering we r a small country with smaller fanbase. We can go Suntec early to queue to get 1st row view! Isnt tht upclose enough too?! We can happily snapping away without block view. Kekeke~

By the way, i saw tht 1st 300 fans can get limited edition of Yongpal postcard. Mayb we can aim for tht?

Haha. I think since 2 years ago, they were planning to hold a FM here but it somehow... got pushed back :sweatingbullets: I wonder about the fanbase here too since there was never any events here. But who knows, it might be bigger than we think~

i wonder how crowded it'll be! how many fans will be going to see him? :P i won't be able to head there earlier hopefully still can squeeze in :o

Aigoo, eottoke! I just went to buy the gifts for him, and I think I bought too much... @_@ 

haha all the gifts will be appreciated! what stuff did you buy?

• Like 1

@Ma OO @pris0980 what time were you planning to go? Not waiting for him at airport? Let's meet up!

Calling @Ahpheng @gilaswan @mrdimples @yonaomi123 you ladies coming as well? Let's have a small gathering of Joowon lovers and chat away! What time will you arrive at venue?

EDIT: More pictures~

CQt8C0dUcAA360T.jpg

cr huon_design via IG

CQt7kdkU8AA7R35.jpg

cr kimgaram1245 via IG

tips cr to Bua2be via twitter

Edited by farbarri
  • Like 5

Guest pris0980

Yes! I remb i got all excited when he said in an interview tht he might come in Feb... Cant remb which yr. i believe there are fans in Spore. Just tht we r kind of separated. I deduce tht they r expecting a large crowd since fanmeet holding at Suntec. I remb Plaza Sing has always been 1 of the famous fanmeet place organise by Starhub. 

I think i must start training kiasu-ism with boarding the train during peak hrs! Kekeke

Aigoo, eottoke! I just went to buy the gifts for him, and I think I bought too much... @_@ 

haha all the gifts will be appreciated! what stuff did you buy?

Kekeke. I can't say it publicly.

Hmm, will this be a standing fm? Better wear comfortable shoes

• Like 1

Guest pris0980

Got sneak peek to show?? U bought personal gifts or Our fanclub gifts?

Ah. Can't quote properly.

@pris0980 It's FC gifts :) Sneak peak ah... might be too obvious xD Maybe tomorrow~

Anyone going to try stalking at airport?

Btw, does anyone know where is the VIP gate at airport? Just in case he uses that =/ I know we do have one, but I don't know where it is. The only hint I can find is 'Terminal 2'.

• Like 5

@pris0980 It's FC gifts :) Sneak peak ah... might be too obvious xD Maybe tomorrow~

Btw, does anyone know where is the VIP gate at airport? Just in case he uses that =/ I know we do have one, but I don't know where it is. The only hint I can find is 'Terminal 2'.

oh! there's an official sg fan club that you girls are part of? hehe sorry i'm quite new to this :P

• Like 3

@farbarri 

@Ma OO @pris0980 what time were you planning to go? Not waiting for him at airport? Let's meet up!

Calling @Ahpheng @gilaswan @mrdimples @yonaomi123 you ladies coming as well? Let's have a small gathering of Joowon lovers and chat away! What time will you arrive at venue?

I won't be going to Suntec - going to his press conference in the afternoon (I cleared my schedule!) assuming I *do* get the pass. Must see pass in hand first then confirm going. Hahaha... nevertheless I'm excited. :)

• Like 6

@farbarri 

I won't be going to Suntec - going to his press conference in the afternoon (I cleared my schedule!) assuming I *do* get the pass. Must see pass in hand first then confirm going. Hahaha... nevertheless I'm excited. :)

Wa, take many many pictures for us!!

oh! there's an official sg fan club that you girls are part of? hehe sorry i'm quite new to this :P

Ah, we are not SG FC. We're 'in' Joo Won Cutie International FC. And there's no official fan club other than Japan. (no official FC even in Korea, don't ask me why)

Some of JWCIFC pages.

https://www.facebook.com/joowon.soompi

https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/

• Like 7

Thanks guys! But I am so sad. On the brink of tears right now. How can I be so unlucky when it comes to Joo Won? I missed him in Thailand, Korea ,the supposed fan meeting was unsuccessful and now didn't even win a pass. I give up lo...

Anyways,I bought the gift for Joo Won too. I will give it to one of you when we meet and please give it to Joo Won for me.

That's being said, what time are we meeting? I am excited. ^^

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 5

@farbarri 

Wa, take many many pictures for us!!

Ah, we are not SG FC. We're 'in' Joo Won Cutie International FC. And there's no official fan club other than Japan. (there no official FC even in Korea, don't ask me why)

Some of JWCIFC pages.

https://www.facebook.com/joowon.soompi

https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/

okay i see tq! (: i really should be studying now but i can't stop looking at anything that is related to this cutie...oops!

• Like 1

Haha. Hmm, looks like there's quite a few new fans here~

Sharing this awesome series that shows Joo Won's everyday normal life, behind the scenes. 

It's a little hidden on the site so people might not know about it xD >>> http://wp.me/P3RiIO-EF 

Oops @totheworld88 maybe you shouldn't open this tonight xD

haha i chanced upon this a few days ago!! controlling myself just watching about 2 episodes a day hehehe. thanks for sharing!! counting on you to share more goodies next time too ;)  have liked joowon since his ojakgyo days but yongpal made me crazyyyyy again!

Edited by totheworld88
  • Like 2

So many pictures~

cr. colosal_j, 1994_167cm, yong2lee, pyunggang_mira on ins  via Bua2be's twitter

CQuOgJCUYAAR9Lu.jpg

CQuOgsOUcAAC1CV.jpg

CQuOgzMVEAAgxat.jpg

CQuSFVHUEAAUeR2.jpg

CQuSdX3U8AAnGRO.jpg

CQuTP6TVEAAoTKc.jpg

He's wearing his favorite shoes. I dont think this is the first time he wears this shoes. Right?

All gifs are posted by Bua2be on her twitter. I was too busy to go on IG. Thank you darling Bua2be~

Singing~ So powerful!

cr to suplanet

And I dont know what this is for. But please dont make him cry~

cr to lol19890105

• Like 8

Thanks girls for your resourcefulness! Love those sneek peek into Joowon's Healing Camp filming. Can't wait to watch it full (probably raw)... anyone planning to sub it into english? Generally his videos doesn't get subbed very much.  Though I have to say you girls running joowoncutie site are doing a wonderful job.

Also I am so happy for SG cuties to meet Joowon in the flesh! Aah! And jealous too... Esp if you girls get to meet up and squeal about Joowon together. (Gahhh why aren't my best friends crazy Joowon fans?) Would it be too much to ask for photos, fancams and fan accounts? Hope you have a wonderful time and fall more in love with Joowon-ie oppa~ ❤️

• Like 7