Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Was this posted?

A Song 4 U

slz9.jpg

l35z.jpg
from asong4you twitter

accompanying tweet, I think its the schedule. So how to watch this? Or hear, is this a radio show?

What's Up, #AS4U lovers :)
어송포유(#AS4U) 15회 #주원 편, 오래 기다리셨죠!
모두 준비 되셨나요~? ^0^ 본방 일정을 꼭 참고하세요!
KBS 2TV : 2014년 1월 4일 토요일 밤 12시 25분 (토요일에서 일요일 넘어가는 자정)
KBS WORLD : 2014년 1월 3일 금요일 저녁 6시 10분
KBS Youtube : KBS 2TV 방송 이후 공개 예정

This is such a heartwarming interview. Especially when I read about Cutie's concern towards his fans.

I really love how he candidly answers the questions in his interviews. And how much knowledge and understanding he have in the career that he had chosen. His humbleness make me always proud as his fan. Such a lovely man.

Really love him in red. :D

class="entry-title"Joo Won Feels Pride in Title “Actor Representing 20’s Actors” (Interview) December 30, 2013 by Joo Won Cutie

The reason Joo Won is receiving this much love was within himself.

Acting without resting, drama, musical and now movie.  He probably doesn’t have enough time for performance but is also working on movie promotion without a rest.  It’s not easy to receive so much love in every project but Joo Won’s popularity does not have a comma (rest).

Joo Won proceeding an early morning interview with Newsen in SamChun-Dong had no sign of being tired but made staffs around him laugh with a smiling face.  At a question, “Isn’t early morning rise difficult”, Joo Won says he “regularly wakes up at 7 a.m. even if there is no schedule” and adds, “I don’t have morning sleep so during college I would wake up 6 a.m. and arrive school by 7 a.m.”

201312241135159610_1

read more HERE     @joowoncutie.wordpress.com

Newsen article origin Here

English translation by Sdee HC @ joowoncutie.wordpress.com

Do not reblog and use in translating without permission and proper credits and link to this article.

coolreborn said: This is such as heartwarming interview. Especially when I read about Cutie's concern towards his fans.

I really love how he candidly answers the questions in his interviews. And how much knowledge and understanding he have in the career that he had chosen. His humbleness make me always proud as his fan. Such a lovely man.

Really love him in red. :D

class="entry-title"Joo Won Feels Pride in Title “Actor Representing 20’s Actors” (Interview)

I may not be here when we hit 2000 pages, so let me party in advance!!! :D

th_215.gif  Yay!!! To 2,000 pages!!! Woooo!!!!  th_215.gif

ddy5.gif

And Joo Won Cuties!!! Thank you so much for a year spent in total awesomeness like our Beloved Joo Won. It was so much fun being with you all. From thick and thin, from gardening, to rocking to moating, being with you makes my spazzing achieve new heights and happiness. :D

Let us all be here for the New Year. For us, Joo Won Cuties' Lovers. For our man, Moon Jun Won.

Let us always, love, care and support Moon Jun Won.

Fighting to us all!!!

Happy Cutie New Year!!!!

fireworksanimation-13.gif
fireworksgif.gif

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! still missed a lot! But I'll be sure to party here tomorrow...err.. later for the KBS Drama Awards!!! ^^

Also, yay for Cutie for winning an award! ^^ He made gold out of nothing so I feel that he deserves it too. (Remember how everyone's praising his acting in L7CS even though the plot s*cks?) 
But really, what I'm waiting for is the KBS Drama Awards! gonna camp out here later! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Lots to look forward to tonight:

1. Cutie performing :x 2. Cutie winning :x3. Celebrating New Year with Cutie :x

---

With the lightning fast movement in this thread, I also might not be here when we reach 2000th page. so cheers to 2000! ^^ and of course cheers to 2014!!! ^^
(maybe when I have time, I'm gonna put some pic/collage or something in here)---
Lastly, so that is why we were having a Gaksital picture overload the past days, we get to see Cutie in his slick-back hair Kang To look! ophris said: @ksfhzgfig@ computer and internet !!!!! nothing appear on my screen !!!
7superman said:

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

Cre as tagged, Joo won DC.

No matter what others may say about cutie's winning the award, in my opinion he truly deserves it and in a way, it is a good reward for the L7CS team as well to see their adorkable Han Gil-Ro getting the recognition.

Letz no forget the efforts cutie had put into making Gil-Ro a lovable character and how he and L7CS team continued to work like a close-knit family despite the less than expected ratings :x

Cutie had gotten injured in that 'fight on scooters' scene, outdoor filming in the bitter cold winter, many night filmings even during Xmas, etc...

http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/ctfrsgp1/?action=view&current=Screenshot_2013-12-31-04-53-32-1_zps7dcf79c2.png target=_blank> border=0 alt=>

http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/ctfrsgp1/?action=view&current=Screenshot_2013-12-31-04-58-44-1_zps7aaa0d8f.png target=_blank> border=0 alt=>

cr. original uploader

I oso rem in one interview, cutie shared that he had to perform the stunts himself in that snow mobile chasing scene whereas the other actors got stunt doubles to do the scene in their place.

http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/ctfrsgp1/?action=view&current=Screenshot_2013-12-31-04-52-24-1_zps1c7a6f58.png target=_blank> border=0 alt=>

cr. original uploader

I believe there are many other BTS stories we as fans/audience do not know about but are evidences of a cohensive team that never give up presenting their best work despite the crappy script and stiff competition (IRIS 2 and TWTWB). I had said before its a team effort to make a project works. Just imagine - L7CS could have been a much worse ratings disaster if the team had been made up of a different cast or crew.

In a way, this win by cutie is a win for the L7CS. Well done!

@ophris maybe it is his security blankie... like Linus in Snoopy :D

I first saw it in 1N2D last year. Cutie slept on his way to film 1N2D after a night of filming BM.

Screenshot_2013-12-31-07-08-41-1_zps260a

Poor boy was lack of sleep back then that he could sleep anywhere in any posture but still he didnt look as tired as now with those gigantic panda eyes and eyebags :( at least back then, he got to sleep like a baby during 1N2D

border=0 alt=>

border=0 alt=>

border=0 alt=>

border=0 alt=>