Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ma OO said: I think he know he will get. But I am sure it is hunting to him too.He also has conscience. We all know Joo Won acting is great. But I am sorry. We all know how bad 7GCS was. How bad the role was.Joo Won will know it too but he is always praising every single thing he sees due to his good nature.May be that's why he feels burdens to get this award. That's why he is not that happy. I am feeling so sorry for Lee Jun Ki. Please.KBS.don't disappoint me tomorrow.

Hey chingus, delurking again. I didn't even know that mbc awards was this night, I was totally focused for Kbs awards tomorrow night. I'm glad Joo Won attended and also won because I think he really deserved it for Level 7, he was the best thing about that drama. Regarding the Kbs awards tomorrow, I have no doubt that he will win a bigger award, the top excellence or even the daesang, I have watched majority of Kbs dramas this year and his performance on Good Doctor is the one that still sticks with me so I'm really confident for tomorrow's awards night.

stearly said: Ma OO said: I think he know he will get. But I am sure it is hunting to him too.He also has conscience. We all know Joo Won acting is great. But I am sorry. We all know how bad 7GCS was. How bad the role was.Joo Won will know it too but he is always praising every single thing he sees due to his good nature.May be that's why he feels burdens to get this award. That's why he is not that happy. I am feeling so sorry for Lee Jun Ki. Please.KBS.don't disappoint me tomorrow.

mrdimples said: I can't take his beauty. He is just so so gorgeous! He really has the looks, charisma and bearing to play any role especially a mature, heavyweight one. If you tell me he is a CEO or statesman or a modern day prince, I would totally believe. I can't think of any other others his age who can pull off this look and has chops for it. Either they have some acting chops but look too young or looks good but can't act.

So proud of Joo Won. Regardless what others may think, I really, really liked Joo Won at L7SS. I am still re watching the series. Joo Won played GilRo very well. I mean, I even can't understand why there were a lot of bd reviews about L7SS. And I believe Joo Won deserves all the awards possible for that series. He did very well. By the way, I misa you all chingus!! Hope to be able to pop up more often in here. So happy n proud of uri Cutie. Hope tomorrow I could watch KBSA live. Ahh. Just now Cutie Tweeted something about MBC??

id="content-main-heading" class="js-timeline-title"Cutie Tweets fe79ce6b9c0ce226d6cc3f26a7fe03e5_normal.주원 @Moonjunwon 3m

오늘 mbc 연기대상에서 우수상 수상했습니다^^ 너무 감사해요~특히 일당백인 팬여러분 감사합니다!! 여러분이있어 늘 든든합니다^^그럼 내일 다른 시상식에서 뵈요^^ 굿밤♥

google translate

Joo @ Moonjunwon 3m

Award of Excellence in Acting Awards mbc today ^ ^ so thank you thank you to fans - especially ildangbaek! You're always so reassuring ^ ^ ^ ^ See you tomorrow gutbam Other Awards