Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

Did you noticed something? Someone who looks like Angel manager is sitting in the front row of our Cutie's fangirls who shout before he gave the speech?
rionae said: Screencaps of Joo Won receiving the Male Excellence Award for Mini Series!

Aahh, so it was Male Excellence? That is awesome! I think his acting was great in L7CS and he deserve this award. Excuse me for saying this, but i do not agree if Joowon wins this award for Top Excellence. Since it is Male Excellence, then he definitely deserve it. :) and he came.. :D

It is upsetting for Lee JunKi though, he really deserve better than just a nomination in the Male Excellence. He definitely should be nominated in Top Excellence, and win at that. MBC's nominations are not properly done.

I do not agree that Joowon winning in MBC is to compensate for anything. If he didnt get Daesang tomorrow, then i'm setting my mindset that it is because KHS deserves it better, though i didnt watch her drama. And not because MBC gave him an acting award. The broadcasting stations dont play 'games' like this with each other, but they may do it internally.

i think i saw uhm tae woong manager there too.. 2 seats next to angel manager. is it my eyes only?? astigmatism perhaps... lol

i dont think kbs and mbc has any relevancy in their awards distribution. let's manage our expectation. best actor is good enough for tomorrow. daesang is bonus!!

Bunnie took a peek before hopping into bed and was shocked... Cuuuutttttiiiiieeeeee WON... my Won Won WON an award... yyyyaaaayyyy!!!! :x :x but how to sleep now??? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M0IuZ4S4rY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cr. shu35150510