Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

More article on KBS Drama Awards from Naver

◇Joo-won and Hwang Jung-EUM and Kim Hye-soo KBS acting awards 3 pancake◇

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=038&aid=0002453856

downloadfile-28_zpsa241aa6b.jpg

Funny translation of the title... pancakes??? :D:))

Joo Won ah...Please cut your hair before awards ceremony on Tuesday.

I'm hoping he would either do a sort-of ShiOn/Sam hairstyle or have it slicked like Kang To. =P~ =P~ or in the bada$$ photoshoot we see recently.

Is it too much to hope for an unbuttoned white shirt underneath a dark suit? Make it happen, coordi unnie~

hi, thank you for updates about joowon and thank you @farbarri for sharing your experience in Ghost musical, I hope I can watch Ghost musical next year. I hope joowon win daesang and some awards in KBS drama award this year ^^ btw I just read comment in dramabeans about the reason why joowon take longer his next project Fashion King.

"I read on naver that Joo Won was reluctant to join in the project because there’s some nude scenes in the movie’s original script, thus the late confirmation from his side. But I guess the producer really wants him in it, they change the script so there won’t be any nude scene in the movie. That’s why he finally sign on this project.
Wow. I’ve never thought Joo Won is already reached the position as an actor who have this kind of influence on a project before, good for him."

and this is the resource news http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201312271456580710 

I can't confirm it since I don't understand hangul. I hope his next project will become success, I read some comments doubt that Fashion King will become success, but who know maybe joowon will surprise us like he did in Good Doctor and Bridal mask, some of us doesnt't know before that his projects become success. Joowon Fighting!!! ^^

I have a mixed feeling about this FASHION KING. Not a fan of such storyline, which seems rather lame to me, probably be watching this for eye candy only, nothing more. I was hoping different kind of genre like thriller or melo and not another romcom.  Besides, he is already 26 years old. I could hardly swallow watching LMH acting as a teenager and now I have to imagine watching JW in high school uniform.

If Joowon really did not get to choose his project and this is another grand scheme from his agency, then I really feel sad for him. No wonder he almost always typecast as a policeman. wah! It does make sense and he is working like a slave now..poor thing!

I have no issue with his partner although I dunno who she is, but I am glad she is someone younger than him as I am already getting tired with noona-dongseng casting.

Honestly..I have a bad feeling this movie is going to bomb, I am sorry to say this probably gonna put a blemish on his awesome resume...BUT I am more than happy to be called a MORON if this movie turn out to be a success. :D

So hwaiting! :D

on the side note... just finished watching 200 pounds beauty..I seriously believe KAJ had undergone some form of plastic surgery as she looks very different now. I hope I am wrong though..