Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joowon is partnered a lot with Sugeun. LOL! and it seems they're eating again. Joowon sure does eat a lot. i need to learn how to cook more dishes as we're getting married soon.
i was hoping all the hyungs would play games together instead of separating like this. it'll make it more enjoyable for Joowon's last filming as they get to spend more time together. i think the dinner and sleeping bokbulbok (if any) would be a sad fare. i still cry now if i watch Seung Woo's last episode. it was very sad... :( i cant imagine how Joowon will cry in this filming. he's such a baby~ i cant see his hyung ruffle his hair anymore. i like it when they do that.

Guest mei8805

Joowon from Kim Takgu to Good Doctor, From Goo Majun to Park Shion :viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
Goo Majun
viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
Hwang Tae Hee
Lee Kangto/Sato Hiroshi
Han Gil Ro
Park Shion
cr Pic : as tagged via 베리베리줜 at DC JoowonGall

About this Pesky Signature Kidnapping Problem.

I have been seeing so many Cuties getting their siggies kidnapped.

Let's get this clear...as clear as I see it.

How big can a picture or gif be:

ex. my pic. the dimension of this is 250 px x 150 px. The maximum dimension for siggy is 300 px x 150 px. 
The filesize is of my pic is 19.08 KB (19,535 bytes). The maximum filesize for siggy is 40 KB (40,960 bytes)

Now, you will ask me, how the heck are we going to know the dimension and filesize of our siggy pic.

Simple Cuties, if its already posted here, or anywhere in the net, just follow two simple steps.

1. Hover above the pic... point anywhere you like as long as its within the picture. Right Click and the drop down list will show, choice View Image Info. *see picture below*

hrg.png

2. After clicking "View Image Info", menu below should show. This will show the actual size and dimensions of your picture siggy. If it goes beyond 40Kb filesize or 300 px x 150 px dimension.... expect your siggy pic to be kidnapped. No questions ask.. don't even bother to ask why.

hc02.png

But of course, it will not end here.

How Big should my FONT SIZE be.

The  Font size rule:  Font size for lines cannot exceed size 3 .

... yes, you can't shout out your text inside your siggy... no matter how much you like.. Keep it simple. The smaller, the better.

Font size 3   >>> Do not even dare exceed this font size. Or your beautiful Joo Won Siggy will disappear. For some reason it disappeared... make the font smaller   Font size 1  >>> I think this is the safest font size.  Do not even try to go Font Size 4

Now if you ask me... how about if its BOLD or ITALLICS. As far as I read the rules... bold and itallics are not stated properly so, there should be no problem with it. Just don't exceed Font size 3 !!!!!

Maximum of 4 lines of text

Do not even try to think about breaking this one. It is one of the most obvious thing that you will break.

Text Line 4   >>> STOP!!! This is the maximum line that you can have
Joo Won will Date you if you have this line!!!  >>>>> Do not even think about it, Joo Won will be kidnapped if you ever go to this line. And do not just go pressing that Enter key after Text Line 4.... Its illegal to press Enter KEY!!! Its considered as a Blank Line, something that is hard to find except to go down with your cursor and in the process, having your siggy be kidnapped.

Maximum of 2 banners/images
    * Must be on the same line

imageimage

You can only have two moaty pillow... Don't be greedy, share the third one to another Cuties. For the gif with many gifs in one, I don't know what rule they have in there, maybe they count each moving pic gif as one so if you have like three moving Joo Won in there... you might as will abandon using it.

Ok that's about what I can share right now. I hope you guys can check your siggies and see if you violate one of this rules. If you do, ba-bye Cutie siggy!!!!

hi everyone! i miss u all.. i've been gone for about two days and it seemed that i miss a whole lot..i've been too busy with work.. so many issues to resolve with subordinates.. so many reports to rush.. in the middle of it all.. i am now sneaking away from all the rush  to visit the thread.. i'm thankful for doing it coz somehow i am encouraged by our dear cutie -  he IS REALLY BUSY- just finishing GD, practicing ghost from 10am to 10pm, filming 2d1n, and so many other things that may not be reported in the media.. still he manages to tweet to his fans and say thank you..he manages to maintain his cute smile to everyone.. wow.. i really admire him a lot!! his dedication for excellence, his sincerity and demeanor is worth emulating.. i'm proud to be his fan.. i can go back to work smiling again with cutie' s smile at the back of my mind...