Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Among all of Joowon's co-stars' date=' we can see MCW is most comfortable leaning on to JW. Ehem.. Is it leading to something???[/quote']

Hmmm

Actually I want him to get a gf too

But I think it s their private lives

If they tgr I m happy if they not tgr then I m not gg sad over it

As we all know that cutie like to have skinship with ppl he knows and I thk mcw is just like ckh case she treat him like a small brother Ba

But of cos I m not them so can't say they dnt have Anythg special la

But I believe cutie ll handle his love life vvv well de

As it s vvv common for actors to have rumours with their co stars even ella every drama she s in the media will start to write her dating her co stars

I mean I see this rumours news untill make me feel funny

So I dnt rly bother abt this

At first ll get curious

But as too much of this things

S like it make the actors or actresses frustrated or being careful to be close to ppl

But lucky these rumours never make cutie being careful with friends

And I m happy to see he continues to be close to ppl no matter it's guy or girl without any worry

So let's just support him and love him and dnt worry about his love life

As I believe he will find a vvv nice girl who deserves his love

Among all of Joowon's co-stars' date=' we can see MCW is most comfortable leaning on to JW. Ehem.. Is it leading to something???[/quote']

Naaahhh... in koreans' context... Big Moon and our cutie Little Moon are practically distance cousins... they cant be a couple in RL... MCW has said that before. She really sees cutie as her dongseang :)