Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Episode 19 Text Preview

After

Yoon Seo's confession to Si On, the couple becomes inseparable. The

neighbourhood Ahjussi changes his complaint against Yoon Seo from

"Indecent Language" to "Indecent Noise" and moves 10 miles away.

As

In Hae's surgery date looms near, Dr Lizard lends a helping hand by

inviting Dr Kim JJ for a drink. They end up on Si On's bed and Dr Kim JJ

becomes too traumatized to perform the surgery. DH improves with each

rehearsal but Si On starts messing up his lines.

On the day of

the play, the pediatric team realizes their production may not be

suitable for their audience when Si On emerges in his Peter Pan outfit.

Will

DH and his team find out what's wrong with In Hae before Dr Kim JJ

recovers from his trauma? Will Dr Lizard have to borrow Si On's bed

again? Will Peter Pan stop rising to the occasion and save the day? Tune

in to Good Doctor, KBS 2, Monday 10:00 KST

I can't believe I fell for this again!!! Hahahahahha!! I was reading into the 2nd paragraph and realized... Waitaminute! This is one of @mrdimples' alternate world preview again isn't it? Hahahahah! Good one! ^^

This is the kind of feeling I get whenever Joo Won's drama winds down to a close. *sigh* Is it too much that I want to see him every week *sobs*

Our poor Cutie is going to feel extra sad because he will be bidding farewell to the Good Doctor team this coming week and then farewell to his hyungs on 1N2D. My heart cannot bear to see him cry.

Knowing how close he gets to people he works with and don't even get me started on his hyungs, his heart must be so heavy

Cutie, Fighting!

mrdimples said: This is the kind of feeling I get whenever Joo Won's drama winds down to a close. *sigh* Is it too much that I want to see him every week *sobs*

Our poor Cutie is going to feel extra sad because he will be bidding farewell to the Good Doctor team this coming week and then farewell to his hyungs on 1N2D. My heart cannot bear to see him cry.

Knowing how close he gets to people he works with and don't even get me started on his hyungs, his heart must be so heavy

Cutie, Fighting!

farbarri

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:

This is the kind of feeling I get whenever Joo Won's drama winds down to a close. *sigh* Is it too much that I want to see him every week *sobs*

Cutie, Fighting!

me too. but this withdrawal is just so bad..... this is the first time i'm spazzing in a thread for a drama, so the attachment feel is different than when i watch L7CS where i have no one to talk to in twitter. so having to say goodbye in GD thread will be a sad thing too as i've really gotten fond of Moonlights. we didnt spend much time with JSW's fans, i have no idea where they are. they seem to have dropped out from the thread or something. but no matter, Moonlights are really great fans. and Cutie's fans are just amazing in that thread too! and i always come here for Joowon's screencaps posted by coolreborn after the drama aired.

October = sad month = Joowon's last 1N2D filming, end of GD drama = little Joowon updates.

:(

Guest mei8805

mrdimples said: This is the kind of feeling I get whenever Joo Won's drama winds down to a close. *sigh* Is it too much that I want to see him every week *sobs*

Cutie, Fighting!

ellasam81 said:

farbarri wrote: »

I would like to join too maybe wait till June next year as my bday month

But @farfarri approximately you spend how much to go Korea

As I want to see how long it need to save

And how much

As I need to take my maid along so need to pay for 2 ppl ticket for plane and musical and hotel

hey there~ well, i didnt really calculate specifically how much i would need. i'm going to 3 or 4 musical shows, and we chose various seats. you can go to Interpark to see the ticket price. the hostel room we chose is for two person, which is good for you.

so overall cost of my trip which includes 9D8N hostel, 3 musical shows (2 VIP+1R), plane ticket = RM3300 approximately. i round up a lot. this price also depends if you buy promotion tickets for your flight. also you have to consider food and tourism costs as well.

ThAnks dear for your info do you follow tour guide ?

I know he will get upset like you girls said this two weeks he need to end drama and variety show

Think he ll feel lost

But I believe he ll get over it soon And put in his best for his other works now

Can't wait to see his interviews and bts and others updates

As after the drama ends

We ll get more goodies for Afew months ESP oversea promotion

The Main casts will go oversea to promote drama

Last tm you re beautiful also the same jks went to Tw and hk and sg to promote you re beautiful drama at the same time have fm at the country they promote at

So I think that wat his company planned before taking up pso role I think they are confident that Gd will get great success so think they planned fm together with drama promotion

Just to make sure he has appearance in other country and hv enough fans for him to make fm Ba