Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mhelbenito

arch00 said:

mhelbenito

said:

I can't access KBS online without a membership. My membership has expired I guess. My old password is being denied.... :'((((((Anyone knows where I can watch online for free?? 

Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here?

:)

Guest mhelbenito

crazyoverkdrama said:

arch00

wrote:

»

mhelbenito said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

pUTpWKl.gif

<br />

<br />

and in that box you just have to put the URL you got from the image hosting sites

about the KBS i don't know 

:-??

someone may help you wid it 

<br />

@coolreborn

welcome back master 

\:D/

Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn said: mhelbenito said:

mrdimples

said:

Mishiellie

said: @mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 

@mhelbenito I love veiny hands too.. soo namja!!  and the bubble butt.oo the bubble butt... hahaha after my duck butt Junsu... Wonnie is the next one I fell terribly for ahahah Junsu also has namja veiny hands and arms too

Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn said: @mhelbenito, You should be with me if you ever want to ask an autograph/picture with an actor. :))  Though I'm not a sasaeng fan, I am very polite when I ask an autograph/picture when I see one that I like (ex. Eheads, even got a hug from one of them. :D) . Yeah, I don't mind the kind of dress a celebrity have as long as its decent. (But with Cutie... I don't mind if he don't have any at all. :D)

coolreborn said: . 
Thankfully, based on Joowonie's other physical features, I don't think he has a case of agromegaly as secondary to gigantism. He has big hands, but not big enough to be diagnosed with acromegaly.  He is tall, but not basketball player-tall...  His facial features seems to be proportionate (Though there were studies, people with big hands have prominent cheekbones. Hehe)... But I think there's nothing wrong with his cheeks, Well in fact I loooove his perky bubble cheeks! I guess he has the most expressive and gorgeous eyes.  His face is perfect, if not, then close to perfection! LOL... (I hope this doctor's judgement is not impaired with Joowoonie's blinding awesomeness) 

Thanks for sharing with us the article @mrdimples! I'd need to plant alot of upos!! LOL