Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

dreamer said: :-& Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch richard simmons and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared.  [-( I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.
:-< Anyway, it's hopeful that this incidence would be an experience for JW and his agency. Maybe JW himself underestimated his position as a public figure and people wouldn't recognize him. Hope he wouldn't be so scared and shock about it.  

I can't access KBS online without a membership. My membership has expired I guess. My old password is being denied.... :'((((((Anyone knows where I can watch online for free?? 

Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here? :)

Doc, if someone gave you the link, please include me, okay? I've been relying on my fellow soompiers on caps too. Thank you! :x

manyearsago said: coolreborn said: Just saw this in DC and I thought I'll upload it in YT because I'm lazy to search. :D

Its an interview of Joo Won and Yoon Si-yon in Japan, I think. I don't know if this is the one @manyearsago had translated. I'm loving his dimples and those smiles... he don't look like that hawt-sexy villain in here. His so cute and smiling and just full of positive energy. I really want to pinch those cheeks.

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:

(cr. DCinside)

Maknae: Next time I go to crowded places, I will wear a cap like this one with an extra pair of fierce eyes to keep the loony ahjummas and noonas at bay... geezzzz... my body is reserved for my Mommy Moon and my lovely future wifey... I will be an "untouchable" from now on

Aaaaawwww bunny...........you don't mean it, right? How can no woman touch Cutie until he is married? Cutie really loves skinship, I know he will be like a "glue" to his girlfriend. I am sure there will be lots of hand holding, kisses, hugs, backhugs and more.... whoever is going to be his girlfriend is so lucky. Of course, same applies to his future wife too. He is the type who takes dating seriously and prefers long relationship so perhaps gf will become wife especially if he is going to start late. *sigh* so hard for him. I am sure he'll like to have a woman in his life who can love him and whom he loves but his focus now is on work and it doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

mhelbenito said:

I can't access KBS online without a membership. My membership has expired I guess. My old password is being denied.... :'((((((Anyone knows where I can watch online for free?? 

Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here? :)

Dr @mhelbenito about the spoiler tag i use (spoiler) text or img url (/spoiler) it's just that the bracket should be used [ ] instead of () 

about the sig..... here are the step 

1.nzbUA3Y.gif

2.Txiw0Dh.gif

3.pUTpWKl.gif 

and in that box you just have to put the URL you got from the image hosting sites :) about the KBS i don't know :-?? someone may help you wid it :)

@coolreborn welcome back master \:D/

Lol... Archie, why is your browser in Incognito mode?? =)) =))

Guest mhelbenito

crazyoverkdrama said: On 1n2d, how come i don't see the soompiers here going to that thread often? I mean, BM's and 7LCS are kinda active because we go there every now and then. But that thread is sort of slow... Hmm, maybe i should visit that place... Hehehe!! I hope no one will kick me out of there. They look so conservative, based on their posts...

crazyoverkdrama said:

On 1n2d, how come i don't see the soompiers here going to that thread often? I mean, BM's and 7LCS are kinda active because we go there every now and then. But that thread is sort of slow... Hmm, maybe i should visit that place... Hehehe!! I hope no one will kick me out of there. They look so conservative, based on their posts...

@crazyoverkdrama I havent visited the 1nd2 thread... There's a lot of catching up from this thread lol... Conservative? That made me more intrigued... But I might be booted out! lol...

JW was barely mentioned there, but i'm just curious about what they talk about there. Unlike this page and JW's other threads, they seem to be a little slow in posting. Gonna pay a visit to that thread later! =))

mhelbenito said: crazyoverkdrama said: On 1n2d, how come i don't see the soompiers here going to that thread often? I mean, BM's and 7LCS are kinda active because we go there every now and then. But that thread is sort of slow... Hmm, maybe i should visit that place... Hehehe!! I hope no one will kick me out of there. They look so conservative, based on their posts...

mhelbenito said: ctfrsgp said:

stearly

wrote:

»

@dreamer

: Thank you for telling us, it’s really interesting. Yeah, I wasn’t surprised at all, I am more surprised that they are surprised, I mean – it’s Joo Won!

:-)

I think he didn’t expect that his appearance in the airport will cause such a hype. He didn’t get used to it yet.

credit: winningly96

He has been talking in an interview that his stylist banned him from that kind of clothes. Well, maybe they’ll have a talk again

Don’t be angry with him, lady-stylist, let him be who he is and he is just adorable and handsome in any clothes