Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest alysanne

Oh dear, I can't edit my post.  Ummm...
@DDuk: I meant "Society of People Who Are Dumbfounded By 1N2D Joo Won and Drama Joo Won." :D
@rise2above: I think most of the people are in the Bridal Mask thread. :D

Guest freeminded1430278377

@alysanne

They need to come here more too
:)

To edit your post hover your mouse at the icon next to the word, "Quote." You will see the edit feature.

Guest alysanne

@rise2above: Oh, I didn't know that.  Thanks!  :)  Yup, I hope more people drop by here.  Maybe we'll see more movement here soon as Gaksital gains more and more attention. :)

Aigooo this thread needs to move faster~~~
Anyone has translations of interviews Joo won has given or even his tweets?? :)
@alysanne, I hopped over from the Bridal Mask thread to this thread! Hahaha more pple need to come over!!!

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo: Yay!  (Love your signature banner. I'm a big TMTETS fan. :D  )  About Joo Won's tweets...I don't have good translations.  I follow him, though, and whenever he tweets, I just feed the tweet to Google Translate.  :D  The translations aren't perfect; you just try to understand as best as you can, I guess. 

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo: I'm here! *waves!*  The new 1N2D episode looks like a lot of fun.  Joo Won and Su-geun were mobbed by students.  :D

It just occurred  me that Joo Won likes to pick roles that are COMPLETE opposites from his own personality and Kangto is the second police role Joo Won has taken!!! Kekeke. I can't wait for his new drama already!!!

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo: Yup, that seems to be the case.  Maybe it's more of a challenge for him?  Wonder what his roles were in his stage musicals...

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo: Yup, I think that's the movie with Uhm Tae-woong. :)
Someone posted this interview over at the Gaksital thread.  Awwww at the bromance!  And the sexy dance.  He did that in a 1N2D ep too.   :))

Guest butwal

This thread is kinda like dead but I guess people visit his fan made pages more often than the soompi thread!! Well I am so  much loving his new drama Gaksital and recently many celebrities have expressed their desire to work with him!!I guess he is the next big thing in Korean entertainment industry and I am so happy for him!! I have been his fan since Ojakgyo Brothers which was his second drama and just having three dramas in his hand including currently airing Gaksital he is proving to be an amazing actor!!

Guest alysanne

Ahahaha! That's the scene from which the photo Tae-woong tweeted was from.  LOL.  The maknae sleeps while hugging the mat-hyung.  Awwwwwww....

HAHAHAHAH Joo Won sleeps in such an adorkable manner!!! This is what 1n2d does to you, shatter your image totally XD I want to see him do more funny things on the show. He was awesome when he picked the "what" of the punishment hahahaha. 
Does anyone know where to watch 1n2d online? 

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo: For some strange reason, I think 1N2D can do wonders for your image no matter how embarrassing you are in the show. LOL