Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

Guest puffypie

Oh my god finally found this thread about Joo Won. Just finishing king of baking td. It is really good serie...and this serie make me find another favorite actor....Joo Won. Cannot believe that i really hated him at the beginning but in the end totally in love with him. He did so many bad things even to the one he loves but he really redeem himself in the end. Actually, i like MS and YK couple a lot besides all the hurtful stuff they had some cute moment especially the third kiss scence between both of them when he asked her to marry him (eventhough he was such a jerk after that) and then he came to term with YK by saying what he held init.... i love u YK... so touching moment. Hope to see more of him in the serie in the future though. For the first drama he did really well...like him a lot

someone has juwon predebut pic (i mean when he was still doing musical before BKKTG)

because i watched arirang recently and i see there are cute juwon predebut pic xD

Hello, I've found some pics from naver :)

joowon_temp.jpg

joowon---mage.jpg

viewimage.jpg

withcfstaff.gif

Guest zOa

Omg. Thanks for the pictures. Gosh, this guy really looks like Kang Dong Won. Especially in the 7th and 8th picture. Hey, imagine him as "Sad Eyes" lol. Now we would definitely be seeing doubles. lol.

Guest sunsin

OMG!!! Joo won is so hilarious...

Like him so much in KBS Bread, Love, and Dreams...I was rewatch this drama again becouse of him...I think the title for this drama should not be "Baker King Kim Tak Gu", since he also has incredible talent and also special character here...cool, brave, romantic, and he has very good appearance...

I'll see his next drama, and I hope it'll more make me love him...

Guest thepikakitty

thanks for all the posted pictures...i watched happy together;i swear he is so cute!!i like him because he resembles my other bias;TOP!! i like this guy,very charming ^.^ i've watched the CF,totally funny!lol

Guest sunsin

I just updated Happy Together thread...Joo Won was there...I wanna watch it...Anyone know the link on youtube in english sub?

I love his voice too...what the other song he sing beside the OST of Bread, Love, and Dream???

Guest thinzarminsein

He's so handsome. And a truly talented actor for a debut. I like him more than Kim Tak Gu.

Guest sunsin

He's so handsome. And a truly talented actor for a debut. I like him more than Kim Tak Gu.

Totally agree with you!!! Even me considered him as the main actor in the drama...He has more deep impression to me...Just want to see more his acting, his voice, his appearance, and everything....

Guest valley girl

OMG he looks like kang dong won hahhahaha.. they should play at one project someday hahaha

Joo Won Fansign event! :)

2010110400841_0.jpg

2010110400841_1.jpg

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/11/04/2010110400897.html

Wow! I love his hair in those last pics! 

He is so gorgeous! :D

Can't wait for his next project!  I so want to see him and Seo Woo in a drama together. Hehe.

hi guys annyong...

i really love Joo Won...

just wanna share link when Joo Won in Happy Together sing "HONEY"

really like his voice.........

sorry about my poor english...

Joo Won - Honey

Guest sunsin

Is he that popular in korea now? why when i keep on browsing about him i only got limited information. when it will be aired in another 11 countries he told us in Happy Together? iIt must be a hit when it has aired in another 11 countries and more...I'll be waiting this moment...Even this thread moved slowly...i had other people who also adored him will share all of the information here. I want to know about his album, his next project and other...Oh, if there's someone who knows where i can get the translation of the special chuseok edition of Baker King please share with us here...I've watched it but i didn't understand almost the whole conversation...Thank You So Much!!! ^_^

Guest sunsin

@sunsin : i just found Part1 with engsub (Hardsub)...

LInk :

[Eng] Baking Special part 1

cr : john teshyeahyoonshiyoon

Btw,I got info that WithS2 will sub full show of "Baker King Special".....

joonce...nomu nomu nomu kumauo...i'll wait the next info from you...