Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

14 hours ago, kiefer-taiho said:

One question what is the mame of webdrama of him? I want to Watch it!

@kiefer-taiho, Clocking Out is a very small web drama. It was released on Navar TV. As it is a CGI special effect based science fiction drama I suggest you to watch in Naver tv if possible.   The video quality is good there.

Ep 1: https://tv.naver.com/v/1186597/list/97136

Ep 2: https://tv.naver.com/v/1194711

Ep 3: https://tv.naver.com/v/1202309/list/97136

Ep 4: https://tv.naver.com/v/1204913/list/97136

Unfortunately they don't have subtitle. For subtitle you may watch this YT upload. They've all four episode subbed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Looks like he's having good time.. :)

Just where exactly is he, though?  That exit sign and the way the store looks makes me think US.  Glad he's having fun, hope if he is/was in my lovely country he was somewhere with less craptastic weather than where I am :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, ecs707a said:

Just where exactly is he, though?  That exit sign and the way the store looks makes me think US.  Glad he's having fun, hope if he is/was in my lovely country he was somewhere with less craptastic weather than where I am :D

Looks like he is in Japan. he does look happy~ and i love his coat~ hoho

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@ecs707a and @katakwasabi,  I think he's still in Korea..The restaurant Kurosai_seoul most probably updated their IG about JW's visit. Can't find their link though.

DzcN1H7X4AAQfO5.jpg

Just now, katakwasabi said:

he does look happy~ and i love his coat~ hoho

From coats to Hoodie..He looks cool. :glasses:

DzSWSBQVsAA7ssi.jpg

Btw, he started bombing his IG story before discharge.. He shared one with Lee Sewook, His best friend. It was good to see them together. :grin:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Okay...I definitely feel weird and stalkery about this, but those prices in the store are definitely neither won or yen.

Spoiler

jDtexNQ.jpg

And the red exit sign is totally non-standard in both Korea and Japan. There are only a few places that still use the red "EXIT" exit signs and not the little green and white running man. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ecs707a said:

Okay...I definitely feel weird and stalkery about this, but those prices in the store are definitely neither won or yen.

And the red exit sign is totally non-standard in both Korea and Japan. There are only a few places that still use the red "EXIT" exit signs and not the little green and white running man. 

Hi JW stalkery  haha   I got curious too whether he made a secret trip to the US for a love bird ??  sorry just kidding   This comment in IG indicated he’s in Seoul.  :)

shinice01
He is in that US army base in Seoul.. One of the Post exchange that's why it has US products.i did recognize it coz I got station in Korea for a year in Humphreys.

@flutterby06    hi   just stopping by    ti1c5dt.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@booha, good to see you here. :D

Thanks a lot for the translation! I thought he was in some kind of multinational super market or something like that. Oh so he's in us army base.

umm..in us base after discharge..Has he been invited by some army senior, I wonder!

@ecs707a, don't feel stalkery..many of thought he was in abroad too. :lol:

• Like 3

Lol. I thought he was in Japan because of the mask picture on the wall :sweatingbullets:.

Grace us with new pictorials soon joowon shi~ hehehehe

Joo-Won03-1920.jpg

(Ctto)

• Like 4

@ecs707a, I have a question. Just noticed it that Bridal Mask Thread is still open for discussion! Since 2012.. :o Lots of comments there! Well obviously it is one of best Kdrama ever!

I usually see that old threads usually are archived! Does it depend on topic creator whether to archive it or not?

0_3-%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%25A6%25AC%25EB%

• Like 3

On 2/18/2019 at 12:37 AM, flutterby06 said:

@booha, good to see you here. :D

Thanks a lot for the translation! I thought he was in some kind of multinational super market or something like that. Oh so he's in us army base.

umm..in us base after discharge..Has he been invited by some army senior, I wonder!

@ecs707a, don't feel stalkery..many of thought he was in abroad too. :lol:

Hi Actually it’s her comment.   It seems she is an american soldier.   After seeing her comment I checked out her IG(in a private setting) which mentioned her military status.   So she is a kdrama watcher and is JW’s fan. :)

have a good day

funny JW

• Like 3

So no news about JW’s next drama yet.  He must haven’t found the right one yet.  But it looks like he is doing some CF.  
Here is the owner of the IG.  She is a stylist and left a complimentary note about JW. Yup it’s good to know JW has a good personality/or temperament. B)

hanugi00:

It’s said a good looking man has a good personality   
Working together with a man who is well known with his good personality
#such is my luck #I’m a good-natured too  #JW #Brandwood(brand name?) # handsome

Spoiler

I found these pictures. I’m not sure whether they are new or not??

7noiFF8.jpg

OA6L8Pa.jpg

8DXxtQ8.jpg

Spoiler

itqXMq7.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, booha said:

I found these pictures. I’m not sure whether they are new or not??

Before enlistment, Joo Won modeled for Mountia, Mindbridge, GGIO2.

Among the pictures you shared first pic is from Mindbridge and rest are Mountia pics. Before enlistment JW wrapped up his Modeling work one by one. The last modelling photo shoot he did was most probably for Mountia.

When they were shooting for summer collection of Mountia, JW's enlistment date had been confirmed. So they have a video of JW saluting jokingly while shooting.

And for their fall collection they released the video after JW's enlistment.

All three clothing brands' style went very well with him but I like Mountia ones most..Their clothes are bright and youthful. Mindbridge ones are very nice too.

Yes..While new CF news is good but no drama news yet. I hope he finds the one that catches his eyes soon. He seemed to be very eager to be in a drama when he gave his interview after discharge.

Joo Won did a Chinese melodrama back in 2016 . It wasn't released due to Chinese ban (the reason why we've no JW in 2016 -_-). But I thought now that ban has been lifted, JW is also out, the drama will be released soon. But no news of that too. <_<

Edit: Joo Won modeled more Mindbridge winter collection 2017. So It looks like he worked for Mindbridge till the last too.

DK2pxzfXkAUvbRh.jpg&key=0d72d94b23cf5827

Spoiler

DK2pxzXW4AAChcK.jpg&key=d205faf78f879498

DK2nVnFWkAAwB0R.jpg&key=ed5214671223076a

• Like 3

11 hours ago, booha said:

hanugi00:

It’s said a good looking man has a good personality   
Working together with a man who is well known with his good personality
#such is my luck #I’m a good-natured too  #JW #Brandwood(brand name?) # handsome

JW's usually praised by people for being good natured. I was surprised by a fan shared video of him in Army Fest 2017 where his senior is calling him "Joo Wona"..I knew that he'd won over the people there with a lovable personality but I didn't think it was possible for a senior to call him like many do.

• Like 3

@flutterby06

Thank you  delighted to read about JW   
So they are old CF pictures.  That’s why those dc members weren’t screaming  haha ((**dc & daum & IG are my main stalking sites haha))  Well this waiting game should be considered a fun part of doing a fan activity right haha  I checked out a couple of JW IG clips.  There is an easygoing sweet nature in him.   Gosh his face looks much smaller than on screen.   

:blush::blush:

tnnOoiC.gif

t347OfP.gif

cr to DC

• Like 3

@booha, people usually say that he's a small face when they see him face to face for the first time..

7397.jpg?type=w1200

(BTS picture from his last drama My Sassy Girl.. baby face, isn't it?)

050.jpg?type=w1200

Source: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=8690434&memberNo=31542741

It's really make JW fans glad that whoever meets him, praise him for being a nice person.. Some older actors he met for dramas praise him for his adorable personality. Kim Tae Hee said he wanted a son like him. I've seen sometimes people making fun of it how KTH doesn't see JW as a man, just a boy. But I rather think that wishing for a son to be like JW says a lot about JW's nature. No matter what type of men we like when it's about a child's character we want all the best in and for him.

Speaking of his nature this is how few of his co-actors described. Joo Won to healing camp:

IG is my main stalking site because all the DC things appears in IG within few hours..Different fandoms are very active in IG. I sometimes look on DC too but I'm very much depended on google translate when I go to DC. Oh..Fans in DC are so fast in updating new info on celebrities.. :o These days I surf Naver to get accurate and latest news.

• Like 3

I'm used to seeing Joo Won's updates in IG. I was distracted at work last night when someone shared this video in the Joo Won Philippines page. I thought the translation was edited but i heard him mention my country's name. Their 1st post in  their IG is Joo Won's video greeting. 

Hopefully, they can bring him here for a fanmeet

• Like 4

12 hours ago, kleimleyz said:

I'm used to seeing Joo Won's updates in IG. I was distracted at work last night when someone shared this video in the Joo Won Philippines page. I thought the translation was edited but i heard him mention my country's name. Their 1st post in  their IG is Joo Won's video greeting.

Hopefully, they can bring him here for a fanmeet

The IG site for this new company (‘entertainment-byul’) : https://www.instagram.com/entertainmentbyul/

"A company that provides a full variety of KOREAN talents for promotional campaigns such as: Print Ads, TV Commercial, Fan Meeting, Concerts."

Hyun Bin has a schedule for 3 FMs.  As JW mentioned about Filipino fans in the video, maybe that’s where he will have his future FM??:)

**JW signed with Brentwood. 

[All About KOLON] Brentwood, Joo Won photo shooting

wCJTIM8.png

Ks0IqFm.png

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Love 1