Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

Ohhhh!!!! I think its not my undies who went falling down this time...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXUVDyKCQAAo5rh.jpg
cr as tagged

.... It's my bbbbrraaaah that went down... :D Jeezz... Cutie... that look... it went straight to my bosom!!!!

What Cutie.. you want the rose to my bosom... ahhhhhhh...... Moaty afternoon

woneva said: Greetings from Singapore! hi~ :D :D Finally decided to join in the fun :xHave a wonderful day everyone! ^_^ 

Guest moonstar85

I've never really watched 1n2d though i have watched some of Joo Won's clips on YT...despite this, i still feel the sadness of him leaving the show... I just finished watching Good Doctor and i can't seem to let it go... I keep on rewatching it like i did with Gaksital... I hope Good Doctor will be shown here in the Philippines so our cutie will gain more fans...

Oh... our Baby Cutie....

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

fr Joo Won DC

... do not worry, Noona's bosom is always here for you...

Guest rynhanna

hi @woneva, hi @moonstar85 and hi @dimplelover. Welcome to the thread. It's a thrill to have new bloods around. Hope you all will enjoy your stay here.

Was scrolling down the page and ...

I barely noticed the D.A.T.E word... its the elephant that I saw!!! Wow!!! Hello Mr. Middle... :D

myunicorn said: Aaah. You guys are all awesome! I just wanna thank you all, for posting Joo Won's pictures, videos, interviews, stories that makes me soo.. happy! Kisses for you all. Sorry for my bad english.. -your new friend-

Guest rynhanna

Hi @myunicorn. Welcome to this awesome thread. 

@stearly, Bigger ones!!!  The rose!!!! *dies*

l1bx.jpg

ox6k.jpg
fr Naver

Yes Cutie.. Love is Happiness!!! Joo Won = Love = Happiness!!!

Guest moonstar85

Thank you dear cuties for the warm welcome! I really love this thread... Though i am more of a reader than a contributor to this thread i thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts here.... Everybody seems warm and very understanding... Though i rarely participate on blogs and forums, i felt the need to express my gratitude to those who made this thread so interesting and awesome... I have been backtracking pages and i am currently at page 1466... You girls are awesome...

moonstar85 said: Thank you dear cuties for the warm welcome! I really love this thread... Though i am more of a reader than a contributor to this thread i thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts here.... Everybody seems warm and very understanding... Though i rarely participate on blogs and forums, i felt the need to express my gratitude to those who made this thread so interesting and awesome... I have been backtracking pages and i am currently at page 1466... You girls are awesome...