Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

DAY AFTER THE FAREWELL.....
........and here we all are back again at soompi.

I won't deny that I didn't have a rush of emotions after seeing the ending and most of all I was crying for at least 2-3 hours at work (the tissues did wrap up a portion of my face so my colleague was pretty much hidden from my field of vision :D ).
As I went skimming over Naver where there was countless articles on JW's departure and reading everybody's comments, it took me some time to continue with my work. Of course bread and butter from the wages won't suffer. However, this sudden feeling of loss was new. It felt like losing a good friend, a role model, a person who inspires and most of all a person with a solid integrity.....
Almost half a day had passed and I was just going through Joo Won articles on Dramabeans and pouring over my favourite Gaksital portions (which I do everyday), I thought of seeing how many pages were tagged with Joo Won's name.
Neverthless, I was taken back to the old 1N2D recaps. Reading them made me laugh and think about those quirky games, encounters of varying manners, the brotherhood and most of all realising Joo Won for who he naturally shook us all up. Suddenly, I don't feel sad anymore and even though tears do pour this feeling of hope steps in.
I guess what everyone would miss is that small window where we could see Joo Won as he is and most of all his sweet nature. Despite the edited cuts on the show we don't know the extra unseen efforts he put for the show struggling between dramas and movies. We all did see his aegyo ways and his kind heart. But what we couldn't SEE was his struggle against the heat wave during Gaksital, maybe his frustration of 7LCS not doing well, his complaints of indigestion, his tiredness, his sacrifice of sleep and maybe the list could go on.
Even though 1N2D is not a drama or a movie, his commitment to the show could bring us a notch closer to him (though not in entirety). Maybe this window of seeing the real Joo Won would have closed, but that doesn't mean there are no smaller windows where we could see other sides of him. Some of us would be attending his musical, some of us might even be there in future fanmeets ( @moonandhearts, ppali ppali your 5000 words essay!!!!!), some might be there on his drama sets (thank you again @jwthfc) and some might meet him in strange circumstances.
Keeping all these thoughts in mind, we will miss his presence on Sundays, but we need to thank the show for getting many of us (yours truly) together and as a result watching his projects. Most of all the show in a way acknowledged our fanclub to the owner and that sure is a first step :)
So ladies (and gents possibly), himnaeyo!!!! It might be tough now but it definitely brought many of us closer to share our sorrows and happiness.
There is always another window that could possibly open anytime...... Love you all :x

jwps60_zps988ac864.gif

GIF Cr: stearly at soompi

instead of being sad i m happily doing fanarts for both fav idols
562348_10151945160308252_67367714_n.jpg

well i know you all dont like to see cutie pair with other girls
but to me i want to see cuie act with the actresses which i like like ellai have been saying that both are cute and very sincere ppl and their acting are very natureand i find they can cooperate as their ability can cover each other weaknesseslike cutie talk less and ella vvv talkative and this way ella can influent cutie to be more relax and take it easyas ella has 11 years of experience to be a celebrity but she s vvv real idol all these yeats she s the same jovial and sincere so i like alotbut cutie has indeph acting skill which ll help ella proceed to another level of actingso to me i really want cutie to
 act with more good actors or actressesto absorb all their good points

Guest lionel1430292475

@coolreborn Actually when Joong Ki leave RM i never taught that will happen to Joo Won, because during filming drama or movies Joo Won never absent the show differents with Joong Ki whose absent in some episode. But anyway when i thinking his age soon or later he will leave the show because Mlitary Services but i never taught he will leave because he over pressured himself to be like his hyung, remember what he said "I'm sorry that i can talk or tell something funny like you hyungs"

omona. I missed this thread soooo much. and I missed you guys sooooo much. and I am missing Cutie already sooooo much! I have a lot to backtrack! waaaaah! I haven't watched the last 2 episodes of 1n2d with Cutie but reading the recaps already made me cry! :((

I am currently typing my fan account, I am sorry @simplydramafied1082 and @mrdimples, I don't think I can make a 5,000 word essay. I think I can do 5,000,000 words! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! There's just tooo much to write! I wish I could just meet you all and spazz with you! I am sooooo waiting for the day I get to meet @coolreborn and spazz! I haven't gotten to spazz about it full blown!!!! aaaaaahhhhhh!!! 

*okay back to making the fan account* 

moonandhearts said: omona. I missed this thread soooo much. and I missed you guys sooooo much. and I am missing Cutie already sooooo much! I have a lot to backtrack! waaaaah! I haven't watched the last 2 episodes of 1n2d with Cutie but reading the recaps already made me cry! :((

I am currently typing my fan account, I am sorry @simplydramafied1082 and @mrdimples, I don't think I can make a 5,000 word essay. I think I can do 5,000,000 words! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! There's just tooo much to write! I wish I could just meet you all and spazz with you! I am sooooo waiting for the day I get to meet @coolreborn and spazz! I haven't gotten to spazz about it full blown!!!! aaaaaahhhhhh!!! 

*okay back to making the fan account* 

I had wanted to write a piece on Joo Won's acting in Good Doctor but got waylaid by RL and 1001 things. Today, ignoring the mountain stack of work and all important things, I sat down to my task.

I wrote this sentence "Forget the swagger of a cool dude because our hero shuffles his feet and scampers instead." And then I saw this still of Joo Won in his upcoming movie "Catch Me" where he plays a criminal profiler. He shot this while he was filming Good Doctor. Seriously, are we talking about the same guy?

bkw3.jpgk1tb.jpg

mrdimples said: I had wanted to write a piece on Joo Won's acting in Good Doctor but got waylaid by RL and 1001 things. Today, ignoring the mountain stack of work and all important things, I sat down to my task.

I wrote this sentence "Forget the swagger of a cool dude because our hero shuffles his feet and scampers instead." And then I saw this still of Joo Won in his upcoming movie "Catch Me" where he plays a criminal profiler. He shot this while he was filming Good Doctor. Seriously, are we talking about the same guy?