Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I am crying so hard to see the clips JooWon baidu put up on FB. Still have my swollen eyes and my daughter just can't understand why i kept on crying and she asked ma a lot of questions and i cried harder.... It's too sad beyond my imagination. It is heart breaking for me to see that!!! JooWon, fighthing!!! We know how hard this is for you and we are supporting you and we are crying with you. We love you.

Guest seiryu82

mrdimples said: Hi Cuties!

I have been so out of loop, not sure if I have seen this posted here. Is there anyone voting for Cutie in this Korea Cultural Entertainment award? For the first time, I see him in the running for top 3, in fact here he is 2nd to Lee Jung Suk. It will be nice to see him get the award with Moon Chae Won is in contention in the female category

http://awards.emn.kr/news/index.php?tcode=2013star33&qsort=wr_good&qord=desc

speaking of which, I just saw his ranking in the Japanese polls. Hopefully after Good Doctor, he will rise up the ranks.

I thought Bridal Mask has the most heartbreaking ending but the ending of 1N2D with Joo Won the most sorrowful ending I have ever seen. Oh...Nothing beat real life affirmation,love and friendship.Joo Won really love his hyungs..  :((

ending

Guest mei8805

i cried when i saw the video cut of cutie at DC inside when he give his closing speech for his last filming in 1 night 2 days  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
he said that his hyungs is the best&strongest supporter for him & reliable supporter for him. he said even he's busy with his drama&movie shooting, but when the time for 1n2d filming coming in every 2 weeks, he will feel happy because he can have a trip with his hyungs and can eat delicious food with them together. Everywhere they will go, everything they will eat, as long as he do it with his hyungs, he will feel very happy. He said he always bragging about his hyungs and showing off his hyungs to the other person at his drama filming location and he feel very pleasure with that. "Everytime i met with hyung, hyungs always tell something funny and it can make me smile and always laugh because of them and he'll feel very happy. 1n2d hyungs is the joys(pleasures) of my life. Everytime when i finished filming with hyungs, i will get more power and energy to do another activities. Eventhough it doesn't mean that i'll never meet hyungs again, but when i think my time to meet hyungs is not as much as now (because he will rarely see them coz of his schedule) i feel very sad. I will love you forever Hyungs, all of you will always be Hyungs that i really love. I'm sorry that i can talk or tell something funny like you hyungs. I'm sorry that i can't do the best for my role as maknae. But remember that my heart will always with you hyungs. And to all the staff, thank you very much. Now, i will do my best as an actor and will do the best for my upcoming stage performance at Musical. For this time being, i feel very happy."
For cutie, his hyungs is the most precious person in his life. i'm sure that he will supporting his hyungs forever in 1 night 2 days and his hyungs also will always supporting their maknae. Kim Jongmin also said "When you faced something difficult in the future, we will always right here for you. Just come back and come to us." I love their bromance. This is the best brotherhood i've ever seen. and i think i'll continue to watching 1 night 2 days eventhough cutie won't be appeared because i'm already watching this from episode 1 of season 2. I hope that 1 night 2 days season 2 will stay strong and can continue to become Sunday variety show.
So, now cuties, let's cheering up for our cutie \(^.^)/ Cheering him up for his upcoming musical, movie, fan meeting and also his next project.and we'll always be cutie best supporter right? So, Let's Cheer up cuties \(^.^)/
Good Night!! Have a nice sunday night \(^.^)/

seiryu82 said: mrdimples said: Hi Cuties!

I have been so out of loop, not sure if I have seen this posted here. Is there anyone voting for Cutie in this Korea Cultural Entertainment award? For the first time, I see him in the running for top 3, in fact here he is 2nd to Lee Jung Suk. It will be nice to see him get the award with Moon Chae Won is in contention in the female category

http://awards.emn.kr/news/index.php?tcode=2013star33&qsort=wr_good&qord=desc

speaking of which, I just saw his ranking in the Japanese polls. Hopefully after Good Doctor, he will rise up the ranks.

class="tit_detail"Good bye Joo Won, before and after ‘2 Days 1 Night’On October 26th, Joo Won got off ‘2 Days 1 Night.’

On KBS 2TV, ‘Happy Sunday – 2 Days 1 Night’ Jeju island episode, Joo Won is to say good bye to the watchers, the members and the staffs after staying on the show for 1 year and 8 months.

Joo Won decided to get off the show due to the schedules abroad and the musical ‘Ghost.’ He used to be the youngest among the members and the fans and the watchers are feeling sad about his absence.

Joo Won before and after ‘2 Days 1 Night’ is totally before. Before the show, he was a rookie but now he starred in many successful works and he is one of the top stars now. 

fwtx.pnghttp://www.kofan.com/?p=19759

1379445_10151941713688252_537210530_n.jp
feeling sad so do fanarts of my fav idols lol
Photo

dont worry i m not shiping as ella s married already but just thinking if my 2 fav idols can work together how wonderfulthis s the first time i reakly want to see my 2 fav actor and actress act together if got chanceeven last time i  thk jks i dnt think he s up to ella s natural acting but only when i see cutie acting i m vvvv confident if both will act in a project  that ll lead to a great successi believe ella s acting will improve further if she s lucky enough to cooperate an actor like cutie and cutie can learn to be more relax and casual like ella
i know it s vvv impossible but fan girl can dream ba

Guest mindymoe

This is the first time I cried for a variety show this hard, where I used to be smiling, laughing, and happy watching them. Ain't strong enough to watch the subbed one I think. :(( :((
Thank you @stearly @ezze @coolreborn and others who always generously share the live recaps for us. I'll continue watching 1N2D no matter what, for sure, because they're Cutie's hyungs whom he treasures so much.
Then today I'll officially counting days down for Cutie's musical and movie in Nov and Dec. Any suggestion for me what I can do while waiting for him appearing in my screen again?

i told myself not to watch 1N2D right now..But i couldn't resist!! So now it's 2am...only watched the last 30 minutes of it...and now 2 stream of tears down my face. I dunno how i will look like when i wake up for school but man...farewells are always so hard!! It's like the viewers have become family with the members!

Sometimes I wish i didn't start watching these variety shows as I always get attached to the members and knowing that one day i'll have to say farewell just makes me cry so much. But i'd rather cry than not have the joys, laughter and memories these shows have brought for me. ♥♥♥

The hyungs made me laugh while i was crying...hehe

JooWon, you've done extremely well! Like JongMin said....come by when you can! ^_____________^