Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

Guest mydeed

@Mei..... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Tae Hee galore! Thank you Ojakgyo Brothers for our wonderful Hwang Tae-hee :-) :-). My heart still feels the joy, the pain, the giddiness (keke) and the LOVE everytime I saw Tae Hee. Edit : To complete my day.. A collection of the badass and awesome, His Hotness Lee Kang-To.. Huhu ;-)

mei said: Who is missing Hwang Tae Hee?? This is our handsome Joowon as Hwang Tae Hee :viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
cr : 열 at DC inside Joowon Gallery

just share project from @1n2dSeason2

1001227_312009375607501_499669709_n.png

msg from
http://1n2d-season2.tumblr.com/post/65104630837/tomorrow-131027-and-on-november-17-for

Tomorrow (131027) and on November 17 (for KBSWorld) at 18:20 (KST), KBS will be airing Joo Won's last episode of his last trip in 1n2d.Last time, we did a trending event for Seung Woo's on the day of his last trip… but since they have already recorded Joo Won's last trip we will do the event when his last episode on the show starts to air (131027 and 131117 for KBSWorld).

Hashtag: #finaltripwithjoowon
Date: October 27, 2013 and November 17, 2013
Time: 18:20 KST

http://1n2d-season2.tumblr.com/post/65104630837/tomorrow-131027-and-on-november-17-for

He looked so young and dewy............that is sweetness that is Tae Hee....

but the charismatic Kangto......remains deeply ingrained.......

Its so funny when they blended Kangto and Shion in (violent vs the pacifist) in Entertainment Weekly montage.

So.......the DVD of Level 7 Civil Servant is confirmed to be released by Poh Kim Singapore..."soon"...

Hi hi @jsubmarine long time no see :D

Really? I hav been popping into PK's competitor shops for the past few weeks to check for L7 DVD ever since I saw them released the ones for Gu's Family Book and TWTWB... both of which were aired ard the same time as L7

joowonised said: omg.. how is this happening? he is the last thing i check about before sleep.. and first thing i check when i get up! this joowonity is totally insane!! seniors, save me!!!!

mrdimples said: joowonised said: omg.. how is this happening? he is the last thing i check about before sleep.. and first thing i check when i get up! this joowonity is totally insane!! seniors, save me!!!!

what i love the most being in this thread and GD thread is that people are really respectful. despite our disagreements, we discuss about issues, never swearing even once, never talk bad about another soompier or actor/actress/idols, we help out and advice each other, and if things get heated up, we hang the conversation in order to not hurt each other.
things get quiet here over the weekend, so i visited other threads and boy, am i surprised! they're swearing at each other and asking people to leave. their comments are really hurtful for the actor/actress and to soompiers alike, and they're obviously not supporting/respecting each other at all. typical behavior of immature, childish fans. and i only read the 2 most recent pages! i wonder what i would encounter if i backtrack since page 1.
i came to GD thread as a fan of Joowon, but i left there as a fan of MCW and JSW, gaining many new friends at the same time. i love the thread for what it was and the friendship it gained for me. i admit here in Joowon thread, my comments could be somewhat 'different' than what you guys think. sometimes i hate myself for being too critical about acting as it was my passion for a few years. and this is one thing that i regret: i became too critical of others. so, yeah..... i'll be more careful in the future, possibly limiting my serious discussions with all of you here. but really, i am very thankful that i am in this thread, where everyone is just so nice and welcoming and very realistic, unlike those young, immature fans out there.

hahaha.. we are hopeless! i thought seniors can help me.. seems like we are all in the same e boat!!

ottoke!!!!

@joowonised, Dear, when you are bitten and infected by Joo Won virus, there is no cure but to get bitten and infected over and over again. That is the only known cure and something Joo Won zoombie Cuties likes to have every single microseconds of their life. When it comes to Cutie, enough is never is enough... you want more, BIGGER... LARGER.... HARDER... YUMMIER... :D ai..... Joo Won everywhere !!!

i hope i'm not exaggerating when i said that to me, Joowons' Good Doctor OSTs Love Medicine and If I Were are the best songs for the drama. :D the others are good too, but i think Joowon's OSTs are just perfect to describe ShiOn's feelings. they should have recorded the songs earlier on to be used in every episode. the lyrics are really beautiful~

Guest rynhanna

ahh @joowonised, how could we save you when we, ourselves are drowning deeper and deeper (in moaty lake, for some). But believe me, this drowning is a fun one, a passionate one, the one you will always look forward. You will die, and live again, your ovaries ovary will burst countless time, your nose will bleed forever...
and @farbarri, this is why I like this thread too. People are positive and kind to each other. Sensible. I stay in this thread longer than any previous ones. And we are not afraid to be an adult here... (the one I like the most... green moaty monsters reside here!)

@rynhanna @farbarri i think the reason why we are so respecting each other here because our cutie himself is a nice sweet person. if we start to throw harsh words to each other, i think we are disappointing him in some way.... let's keep it that way. i have never joined any forum before but i chose to join this family because u guys are so welcoming!

another reason is.. because joowon is just way too good.. there is nothing bad we can talk about him...except the fact he had spread the "joowon virus" to us.. bad bad bad

Hi everyone!  :-h I just want to ask if he really confirms the FK movie?It sounds interesting to me. :)

farbarri said: what i love the most being in this thread and GD thread is that people are really respectful. despite our disagreements, we discuss about issues, never swearing even once, never talk bad about another soompier or actor/actress/idols, we help out and advice each other, and if things get heated up, we hang the conversation in order to not hurt each other.
things get quiet here over the weekend, so i visited other threads and boy, am i surprised! they're swearing at each other and asking people to leave. their comments are really hurtful for the actor/actress and to soompiers alike, and they're obviously not supporting/respecting each other at all. typical behavior of immature, childish fans. and i only read the 2 most recent pages! i wonder what i would encounter if i backtrack since page 1.
i came to GD thread as a fan of Joowon, but i left there as a fan of MCW and JSW, gaining many new friends at the same time. i love the thread for what it was and the friendship it gained for me. i admit here in Joowon thread, my comments could be somewhat 'different' than what you guys think. sometimes i hate myself for being too critical about acting as it was my passion for a few years. and this is one thing that i regret: i became too critical of others. so, yeah..... i'll be more careful in the future, possibly limiting my serious discussions with all of you here. but really, i am very thankful that i am in this thread, where everyone is just so nice and welcoming and very realistic, unlike those young, immature fans out there.

ME... watch:
Gaksital music videos = Gaksital feelsL7CS videos = L7CS feelsGood Doctor videos = GD feels
Joowon's dramas left a huge impact that even by listening to the OSTs, we can retrieve all the emotions just like we're watching the drama at the time we listen to those songs. :)