Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

RICE WREATH PROJECT for <GHOST> and <Catch Me>

We are launching our next project for Cutie and good things don't come in one but two. Yes, we are organizing rice wreath projects for both <GHOST> which will premiere on the 24th November and <Catch Me> which will premiere on the 19th December. The 2 events are barely one month apart and to reduce cost in bank transfers, we decided to collect funds for both.

Sending rice wreaths to Cutie will show our support for him and let him know that we fans appreciate the good and hard work he puts into each and every project. This activity is also meaningful and charitable as Cutie will get to nominate the charity which these rice will eventually go to. So in a sense, we are helping people in need when we support Cutie. At the moment, we are also considering meal project if the opportunity presents itself. As we are not able to determine how food can be presented during a musical rehearsal, this will have to be kept in view until we have more details. So for now, let's focus on these rice wreath projects.

We will be getting the rice wreaths from Dreame for they are experienced, handled many of such projects and are able to communicate in English. The size of the rice will be determined by the amount of monies raised. These are some examples from previous events.

1tot.jpg

This is a 200kg rice wreath sent by Joo Won Taiwanese fans for Good Doctor. Cost is approximate USD788

dfy6.jpg

I this one is from bear navel, Japan FC. It will cost about USD 1,418

We have about USD500 left over from the previous project. For those who missed contributing to Joo Won's Birthday Project, this is the time to do now. And for those who have contributed but are willing to contribute more, we will always appreciate your love and support. Frankly, I am very touched by the generosity of our contributors for the last project. They have been thoroughly generous and gave their all from their hearts. This morning, I just asked myself why do I put in so much effort, time and money, yes hard dollars into supporting Joo Won. In life, when I see a cause worth supporting or a person whose talent and hard work has blessed me with so many enjoyable hours of entertainment, I think I should support in every way I can. It is no different from paying thousands of dollars for a piece of art you appreciate.

Henceforth, I will be giving details and updates on the project on our website joowoncutie.wordpress.com. You can also reach me or coolreborn via PM or mjwcutiefans@gmail.com.

<GHOST> Fighting! <Catch Me> Fighting! Joo Won Fighting!!!

Part 3
Episodes 420-423:
420-423_zps2a372235.jpg

Episodes 427-433:
427-433_zps526ab92e.jpg

Episodes 434-437:
434-437_zps1b0b3584.jpg

Episodes 440-456 (haha, just realized this set has a theme):
440-456_zps5d615630.jpg

The End :)
I will really miss having him on 1N2D.  We were lucky to have the chance to see this adorable dork every week for the past year and a half or so, so I'm trying not to be too sad.  (But I do mourn the loss of the sweatpants, lol...)

So today is the last day.It is so sad yet I am relieved.After all,Joo Won eye bags will not become bigger. I watched 1N2D because of JW but I will continue to do so even though he will not be in it anymore.This show allowed me to understand JW.At first,I thought he is somehow cold/matured man like Lee Kang To.Now I know who he real is and I love him more.He is not that funny but that doesnt mean he is not suitable for variety show.I have to see you again in variety shows,as a guest or whatever.. Love you   :x

I may step out anytime so I will like to thank @coolreborn and @stearly for faithfully screencapping 1N2D for the past 19 months and @ezze who does awesome screencap collages.

At least in this episode, Cutie did many things. I was almost at brink of tears throughout the episode.