Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i kept singing the Here Right Now song from Ghost musical, but my lil bro said i sounded like i'm singing '3 Blind Mice' song, and he got scared. when i showed him the video, he said i sounded SO DIFFERENT from the original version. hmm.... i think i should improve my singing skills.  :-?

Guest jsubmarine

He looked so young and dewy............that is sweetness that is Tae Hee....

but the charismatic Kangto......remains deeply ingrained.......

Its so funny when they blended Kangto and Shion in (violent vs the pacifist) in Entertainment Weekly montage.
So.......the DVD of Level 7 Civil Servant is confirmed to be released by Poh Kim Singapore..."soon"...

For everyone who miss TaeJa Couple. :x

1382759365-joowonuee-o.jpg

When I finished editing this photo. I just saw that the bodyguards at the margin of picture, they became to twins together. LOL

:)) :)) :D

@Mei..... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Tae Hee galore! Thank you Ojakgyo Brothers for our wonderful Hwang Tae-hee :-) :-). My heart still feels the joy, the pain, the giddiness (keke) and the LOVE everytime I saw Tae Hee. Edit : To complete my day.. A collection of the badass and awesome, His Hotness Lee Kang-To.. Huhu ;-)

just share project from @1n2dSeason2

1001227_312009375607501_499669709_n.png

msg from
http://1n2d-season2.tumblr.com/post/65104630837/tomorrow-131027-and-on-november-17-for

Tomorrow (131027) and on November 17 (for KBSWorld) at 18:20 (KST), KBS will be airing Joo Won's last episode of his last trip in 1n2d.Last time, we did a trending event for Seung Woo's on the day of his last trip… but since they have already recorded Joo Won's last trip we will do the event when his last episode on the show starts to air (131027 and 131117 for KBSWorld).

Hashtag: #finaltripwithjoowon
Date: October 27, 2013 and November 17, 2013
Time: 18:20 KST

http://1n2d-season2.tumblr.com/post/65104630837/tomorrow-131027-and-on-november-17-for

He looked so young and dewy............that is sweetness that is Tae Hee....

but the charismatic Kangto......remains deeply ingrained.......

Its so funny when they blended Kangto and Shion in (violent vs the pacifist) in Entertainment Weekly montage.

So.......the DVD of Level 7 Civil Servant is confirmed to be released by Poh Kim Singapore..."soon"...

Hi hi @jsubmarine long time no see :D

Really? I hav been popping into PK's competitor shops for the past few weeks to check for L7 DVD ever since I saw them released the ones for Gu's Family Book and TWTWB... both of which were aired ard the same time as L7

what i love the most being in this thread and GD thread is that people are really respectful. despite our disagreements, we discuss about issues, never swearing even once, never talk bad about another soompier or actor/actress/idols, we help out and advice each other, and if things get heated up, we hang the conversation in order to not hurt each other.
things get quiet here over the weekend, so i visited other threads and boy, am i surprised! they're swearing at each other and asking people to leave. their comments are really hurtful for the actor/actress and to soompiers alike, and they're obviously not supporting/respecting each other at all. typical behavior of immature, childish fans. and i only read the 2 most recent pages! i wonder what i would encounter if i backtrack since page 1.
i came to GD thread as a fan of Joowon, but i left there as a fan of MCW and JSW, gaining many new friends at the same time. i love the thread for what it was and the friendship it gained for me. i admit here in Joowon thread, my comments could be somewhat 'different' than what you guys think. sometimes i hate myself for being too critical about acting as it was my passion for a few years. and this is one thing that i regret: i became too critical of others. so, yeah..... i'll be more careful in the future, possibly limiting my serious discussions with all of you here. but really, i am very thankful that i am in this thread, where everyone is just so nice and welcoming and very realistic, unlike those young, immature fans out there.