Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ghost..I have watched it before but I was too young to remember/understand everything. Why Sam can't say "I love you" to Molly and why he only said "Ditto" instead?
I watched some parts of Ghost musical with original casts.(I can't find the whole musical). I was expecting them to perform the scenes which are after Sam's death.The songs are much better and more endearing.

Ma OO said: Ghost..I have watched it before but I was too young to remember/understand everything. Why Sam can't say "I love you" to Molly and why he only said "Ditto" instead?
I watched some parts of Ghost musical with original casts.(I can't find the whole musical). I was expecting them to perform the scenes which are after Sam's death.The songs are much better and more endearing.

Guest mindymoe

maymay said: ARREST!! ARREST!!!

cr; DC Joowon

thou i don't like seeing him smoking, but here he looks so damn sexy :x his eyes , killing me softly $)^#%^#+@$
some Korean men smoking to warm their body at winter.

I just cant go past Shi-on yet...whenever I see JW pix, he is shi-on to me!!thanx @stearly for the pix

*I have to scroll very fast trying to pass that smoking pix coz I really not comfortable seeing him with ciggy, sorry babes I am doc and smoking is bad for health and I hope somebody put a spoiler on that pix :(*  

Guest rynhanna

for my longing of Good Doctor, I gave the current medical drama a try. Hmmm, the surgery scenes in GD were far better and the dummy looked more real than this drama. Missing GD fever very much.

ezze said: I just cant go past Shi-on yet...whenever I see JW pix, he is shi-on to me!!thanx @stearly for the pix

*I have to scroll very fast trying to pass that smoking pix coz I really not comfortable seeing him with ciggy, sorry babes I am doc and smoking is bad for health and I hope somebody put a spoiler on that pix :(*  

Guest jjsweeter0211

201310242037342010_1.jpg1382614170_594219.jpg

Matching clothes ;)) :x

Good Doctor reunion :x
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2018254/drama-2013-good-doctor-굿-닥터-weekly-poll-2-vote-your-favorite-characters-p-780/p782

expect the amazingness of Ghost musical:

Joowon is not part of this video, the other male leads are partnered up with the other lead actress apart from IVY.

watch it girls, and imagine Joowon kissing the lady on the sofa at 1:38......  =P~ and starting from 3:12 onwards, there's another great scene with another male lead. Sam is already dead at that part. and each male lead, lead actress, and the male killer were singing different songs. i love this part! the combination of each song and the significance of the songs at that time.... Molly was singing a lonely song, Sam was upset that the killer was after Molly, and the killer was singing how he only wanted money and didnt meant to kill Sam.
another great part i wish was shown is the male lead's main song, where he sings 'i had a life' after he died. it was most upsetting as he was singing how he really regretted not taking care of Molly better.