Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks so much for all the awesome updates >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
class="entry-title single-title" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "JOO WON COVERS THE STAR’S NOVEMBER 2013 ISSUE

With Good Doctor all wrapped up, Joo Won is using some of his little free time for interviews and pictorials.

He can be seen next in the pages of THE STAR.

Check out his black and white shots in which he kicks back like a beatnik!

001_zpsabd3eca7.jpg~original004_zpsf1e7dc38.jpg~original002_zps3ff2d59d.jpg~original003_zpsfe2f8787.jpg~original

Sources  |  THE STAR on FB  |  TV Daily

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/23/joo-won-covers-the-stars-november-2013-issue/

Guest mei8805

WOoooooooooWWWW!!!! Congratulation dear @moonandhearts  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P We'll wait for your fan account dear.. ^_______^

I just died. *_*

Will post everything when I get back home in 5 days time. Please wait! ^^

Yahooooooo~ @moonandhearts U survived... so u hav gone to heaven and back... or are U still on Cloud 9? :)) I bet U gonna have sweet cutie dreams for the rest of your stay in Korea. Can't wait for U to come back with goodies to share. Have a good trip and enjoy yourself. :x

Guest nhatkhanh

@moonandhearts cant wait for your fan acc :(( I'm so jealous :(( Cutie so big next to you... CONGRATULATIONS :(((
Why i feel so bad (for me) :((((((((((((

@moonandhearts my jealousy...... oh gosh..... i had to cover my mouth as i was screaming like a fangirl! OMG!!!! GIRL I NEED FANACCOUNTS NOW I CANT WAIT FOR 5 DAYS!!!!! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GO OVER TO HIM TO TAKE A PICTURE???!!!! OMG!!! WHAT DID HE SAY TO YOU??? HOW MANY FANS WERE THERE? OMG!!!! HOW GORGEOUS IS HE??? DID YOU GIVE HIM OUR PICTURE PRESENT???
i'm feeling very HOT now..... *fans myself* and now the major question.....
WHAT DOES JOOWON SMELL LIKE???

IF, by a miracle, i managed to get a picture with Joowon..... how in the name of God am i gonna stand next to him? i'm only 151 cm.... :( :( :( :( we both wont be in the picture as he needs to bend so much or i need to stand on a chair or something....
but my face will be on his waist.... ngeeeehehehehe~ i like that idea~ ;)) ;))

@moonandhearts: I'm waiting for your update.

Please remember anwser us the question we're most curious: " How does he smell". :D:D

And wish you have a nice trip. :)

@moonandhearts my jealousy...... oh gosh..... i had to cover my mouth as i was screaming like a fangirl! OMG!!!! GIRL I NEED FANACCOUNTS NOW I CANT WAIT FOR 5 DAYS!!!!! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GO OVER TO HIM TO TAKE A PICTURE???!!!! OMG!!! WHAT DID HE SAY TO YOU??? HOW MANY FANS WERE THERE? OMG!!!! HOW GORGEOUS IS HE??? DID YOU GIVE HIM OUR PICTURE PRESENT???

i'm feeling very HOT now..... *fans myself* and now the major question.....

WHAT DOES JOOWON SMELL LIKE???

Looks like I'm NOT the only one... :)) :)) :)) I tot I was weird... kekekeke...

So tell me little one @moonandhearts... tell this old bunnie what cutie smells like? I hav my suspicion tat he might smell like White Musk from The Body**op... i saw in DC someone scrutinised the toiletries found in his bedroom from a scene of an earlier ep in 1N2D. They found a bottle of White Musk body lotion.