Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

Suddenly i miss u all my Cuties family... To our captain @coolreborn and @mrdimples and all my comrade @moonandhearts @stearly @ezze @ellasam81 @jwthfc @mindymoe @maymay @farbarri @goldlotus @manyearsago @mojobobo @Tasia @mikhaella75 @simplydramafied1082 @ctfrsgp @mydeed @Ma OO @daydreamsindecember @ecs707a @silhouettes90 @sweetdreams_87 @Maryss @tablohigh @pureheartz @raito1310 @joowonised @coco @Jieun Lee @rynhanna @seiryu82 @latteholic @cece87 @meg15 @pandora460 @yuuqiikeke @jooceci @9LilSa @crazyoverkdrama and all of cuties in this cuties family(i'm sorry if i haven't mention you yet dear cuties^^) i just wanna hug you all tightly  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< I love u all as much as i love cutie... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x Thank u for all the awesome pics and all the news about our cutie,,Thanks @mojobobo @mrdimples @daydreamsindecember for the cutie interview translation..  >:D< >:D< >:D< and thank you for subbing the video of Joowon&Kim Ah Joong at SBS one night TV entertainment dear @mrdimples & @coolrebornand to all newbies cuties here, welcome to the warmest family of cutie lovers.. >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< Let's spazzing around here to posting a lot about cutie (news, articles, opinion, pics, video, fanart, etc)Have a nice day to all of u cuties..\(^.^)/

Oh ya i have a vvv weird dream last nighti m not sure is it i think of guy too much or whati dream i sitting beside a western guy but i dnt know who he s then when i stood up to sing church song he was holding my hand i find it weird weird and i think he helping me then hold my handbut later i dont know why we 2 fall down and he hugging methen i see him again it s another guy it s the vampire prosecutor actor i was like feeling so weird lon he still dnt want to let gothen i wake up then first thg in my mind i was thinking aiya why not cutie hug me loleven in dream also dnt let me hug him sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@goldlotus That is pro golfer Ahn Shin Ae. I think she was sort of a golf consultant for UEE during her drama Birdie Buddy. Looking at the hairstyle of JW, it should have been around the time of Gaksital. Shin Ae is in the news because she is rumoured to be dating JYJ Yoochun. As usual netizens became curious and this picture came into the limelight.

Thanks @simplydramafied for your information. Yep, I read the news of JYJ Yoochun's dating this noon and the news he denied this rumor. But I didnt recognize her.

Thanks @maymay for all the pics. This is my favourite pic. You girls probably just notice his head after hitting the door, but I zoom in another part ;)) ;))

1382508456_593370.jpg