Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

ahhh..logging on at work agaib! and the pictures..the pictures are using up my data quota! JooWon!!!! haha

i have to agree that ever since the new PD has taken over 1N2D, the show has lost some some of its magic!! i was also a massive follower of first season with the mastermind Na PD. he made every episode so gripping and exciting that you always anticipate whats going to happen next and the results are completely unpredictable. the games are so uncanny that its down right hilarious!

with all respect, the beginnings of 1N2D was also very difficult where it started with 'Are you ready?' which struggled to get viewers but it gave them time to develop a new concept. taking over such a successful show is really hard as ppl will compare especially with different PD styles. that aside, i'm looking forward to the return of a familiar PD- he was funny during first season! even though unlikely, i do hope JooWon returns even for a hort appearance. i think is a mixture of who's able to bring out each members raw personality that makes it fabulous. even though he may think he made little contributions to the show, i bbeg to differ! it's called "real variety' show for a reason and his personality is what makes him so endearing in the firat place! i wouldnt want to see a person fake it all the way through. i just wouldnt stand it! :)

woahh...long post from me! i should get back to work before the little minions catch on! haha

class="pl_video_pagetitle"[FanCam] 13.10.21 Joo Won at movie 'Top Star' VIP premierehttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x169atv_13-10-21-joo-won-at-movie-top-star-vip-premiere_people

credit vid: DC Joowon

class="pl_video_pagetitle"viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

@coolreborn : Faith and D Entertainment just LIKE your latest post again.
 But why there is not any pic in your FB, I wanna see your husband. :-\"

image@mei thanks
i see this pic mk me think cutie s really smthg as he just took 3 years to climb to the same level as his seniors who works for so many years eso jks start from child so i m impressedit really show that hard works and talent rly exceeds anything

@ecs707a  welcomeaiya all the lurkers should come out now to spazz about our cutie madont be shyeven i m disabled i m not shy to post my thought and love for him on here
so all the lurkers pali pali come out

Thanks @maymay for the video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x169atv_fancam-13-10-21-joo-won-at-movie-topstar-vip-premiere_people

he look vvv refresh 
why everythg he do s cute
the way he talk he ll sort of move his head a lttle soooo cute lo
and when he said fighting with his up it s like so cutebut fast i think he s too shy so faster do faster go down
i rly never seen a man like this cuteness all over lo 

ellasam81 said: image@mei thanks
i see this pic mk me think cutie s really smthg as he just took 3 years to climb to the same level as his seniors who works for so many years eso jks start from child so i m impressedit really show that hard works and talent rly exceeds anything

Guest rynhanna

ellasam81 said:
@mei thanks

mrdimples said: ellasam81 said: image@mei thanks

another fancam of Cutie at Topstar vip premier

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x169j7b_fancam-13-10-21-joowon-at-movie-topstar-vip-premiere_people

cr vid : DC Joowon

Joowon's 1N2D last episode - BTS

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

cr: 미련곰퉁이 DC Joowon + http://cafe.naver.com/gaghouseinjeju/1034