Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: ellasam81 said: farbarri said: if Joowon goes to Singapore fanmeet, then i'll go there and wont go to Thailand's fanmeet. if i go to Thailand's fanmeet, then i sure hope any one of us are going too, as i'm shy to go alone in a foreign country. people might not talk to me and i get scared easily~  :-S IF Joowon goes to Singapore, will the handshake event be specially for Singaporeans only or something? i think @ellasam81 mentioned this a few pages back, too tired to backtrack.
i swear if i go to Joowon's fanmeet and is able to shake his hand, i wont do that only. i would turn 'hand shake event' into something better (for me) like butt-squeeze or hug or kiss event. :D;))

@mrdimples i also want to see him in ganster movie but not As a badyas gangster also got good one and loyalty so maybe he can act A good gangster
so far i really want to see him as a
dorky and dude guy a gangsterwarriorunder cover copeprinceprisonersome one with super natural powernasty lawyera single young father vvv dirty and lazy type irresponsible type 
ehhh i really wonder how he ll act if he get the role like pso s father irresponsible and abusive typeas if the writer can write out more detail on why this charActer become irresponsible or abusive as no one s born to be abusive he must have gone through alot to become like this
so if really can, i would like to see how he portray this type of role

i am currently re-watching Good Doctor episode 3 and i realized Joowon's voice in the drama is quite low at times when he's talking normally. i think this is mostly due to his insecure feeling, so he does not want to speak up. but when he's reciting medical terms or when he's excited or nervous, then his voice gets slightly high-pitch, as he's trying his best to explain the situation. great details here. absolutely daebak!

Wow, if not for Joo Won coming to Singapore, I can always go Thailand. It's great for a short break.

Girls, if you can, go for both fanmeets. Bangkok is a great place for shopping and eating. So is Singapore. The main difference is that you will hear the translation in Thai if you go to the fanmeet in Bangkok whereas in Singapore, it will definitely be English.

You have 3 months to save for Thai Fanmeet and 4 months to save for Singapore. Cut down to 1 meal a day and slim down for a greater good =))

Talking about Thailand... He and I was in same country,same city,same coast last year...yet I was not able to meet him!We were even supposed to go to same airport at same day but my trips destination changed last minutes so I went to the other airport! :'( 

Wow, if not for Joo Won coming to Singapore, I can always go Thailand. It's great for a short break.

Girls, if you can, go for both fanmeets. Bangkok is a great place for shopping and eating. So is Singapore. The main difference is that you will hear the translation in Thai if you go to the fanmeet in Bangkok whereas in Singapore, it will definitely be English.

You have 3 months to save for Thai Fanmeet and 4 months to save for Singapore. Cut down to 1 meal a day and slim down for a greater good =))

@mrdimples U mean it confirmed alrdy that cutie is coming to our little island???

I don't know @ctfrsgp, I just found the screencaps in DC ^^ maybe these videos will come out later in YT :)

The Star Magazine HD cover !!
cr DC
b2ys.jpg

Oooohhhhooooooooo~~ yeahhhhhh~~~ I hav jus made a reservation of the magazine... :D

Hummm... I hav gotta wait for almost 1 month to receive it... :-?? Hope it arrives safely this time (since I ordered it fr a Taiwanese online bookstore) and not like my previous purchase of @ star1 mag fr yesasia which came crumpled and a small tear at the corner of front page [-O<

ctfrsgp said:

farbarri said: if Joowon goes to Singapore fanmeet, then i'll go there and wont go to Thailand's fanmeet. if i go to Thailand's fanmeet, then i sure hope any one of us are going too, as i'm shy to go alone in a foreign country. people might not talk to me and i get scared easily~  :-S IF Joowon goes to Singapore, will the handshake event be specially for Singaporeans only or something? i think @ellasam81 mentioned this a few pages back, too tired to backtrack.
i swear if i go to Joowon's fanmeet and is able to shake his hand, i wont do that only. i would turn 'hand shake event' into something better (for me) like butt-squeeze or hug or kiss event. :D;))

ctfrsgp said:

ctfrsgp said:

@mrdimples U mean it confirmed alrdy that cutie is coming to our little island???

LOL. @ctfrsgp... Please hold on to your paaantiiiii... heart, if Cutie will go to Singapore, I think I will expect you to be first in line with the VIP tickets? Or will you just go regular ticket? At least we will understand it more as it is in English right. I hope every Cutie fanmeet will be translated in English as there is always foreign fans who will watch them... Aigooooo.... let me win lotto please......

My dear @coolreborn dongseang... my clothes are secured but not my weak bunnie heart... probably will go into cardiac arrest when I see my cutie baby... and maybe he will turn into Dr Park on the spot and shouts "arrest arrest"... "pali pali haeaminda"... and he can ride in the ambulance with me... lollllll :)) :)) :))

coolreborn said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn said: RAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!

Joo Won looks smoking HAWT!!! in here. He is more hotter than that cigarette and more smoking than that smoke coming out of the cigarette!!!

I've never seen a man smoking so sexy... Holy crap!!! I'm totally screwed!!! Undie... undie.. come back where you should be....

that lap is made for sitting....