Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

LAST CALL FOR "GHOST" mini project! Send it to me via message here at soompi in 10min! any image/fanart or you wearing hats/caps/headgears/headdress/mask, send it with your name, country, short message and don't forget to include Joo Won Cutie International Fans. thanks!!! ^^

----

huuuu. haven't had the time to check out Cutie's last appearance in 1n2d *hopefully just for THIS year* waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! :((

moonandhearts said: LAST CALL FOR "GHOST" mini project! Send it to me via message here at soompi in 10min! any image/fanart or you wearing hats/caps/headgears/headdress/mask, send it with your name, country, short message and don't forget to include Joo Won Cutie International Fans. thanks!!! ^^

----

huuuu. haven't had the time to check out Cutie's last appearance in 1n2d *hopefully just for THIS year* waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! :((

Awww... This is so sad... I haven't been here in a while and as I went through the pages, I just realized that it's cutie's last episode on 1N2D..
I haven't watched 1N2D properly since the new PD and I don't know whether I'm gonna watch this last episode, but just seeing the screencaps makes me sad.. 
cute-blue-bird-crying-smiley-emoticon.gi

goldlotus said: moonandhearts said: LAST CALL FOR "GHOST" mini project! Send it to me via message here at soompi in 10min! any image/fanart or you wearing hats/caps/headgears/headdress/mask, send it with your name, country, short message and don't forget to include Joo Won Cutie International Fans. thanks!!! ^^

----

arghhh...what as JooWon done to me!!I'm actually ACTUALLY logged on to soompi while i'm at work! That's a first!!! haha. Besides for ShinHwa, no one...NO ONE has made me do this before!!!

Anyways...stuck in my staffroom with my mind wondering off to JooWon!hehe.

awwwww....i think i missed out on another project! @moonandhearts have the most awesome time!! :D

Hope all u gurls are having a good day (am i right to assume you are all girls here?!?!?)

Guest mei8805

Rating 1 night 2 days yesterday episode (13.10.20) :Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 18.1 

2. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 15.3

3. SBS Running Man 12.6 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 10.8 

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 5.6

6. KBS Mamma Mia 5.2 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 18.1

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

cr : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48559

Awww... This is so sad... I haven't been here in a while and as I went through the pages, I just realized that it's cutie's last episode on 1N2D..

I haven't watched 1N2D properly since the new PD and I don't know whether I'm gonna watch this last episode, but just seeing the screencaps makes me sad.. 

cute-blue-bird-crying-smiley-emoticon.gi

Aaaahhhhh... dun cry my dear twin @latteholic... long time no see you here and u are trying to flood my Gardens already... :))

Guest pureheartz

guys faith and D entertainment will have a big announcement later. .I can feel its about our cutie..what do you think?? :-)

stearly said: Jieun Lee said: 여러분 안녕하세요 반갑습니다 !! Hello everyone nice to meet you!!

I am new to this forum and i am from Malaysia. I am very interested to go catch Ghost musical. Could someone kindly tell me how do i find out on specific days where Joo Won and Ivy will be performing considering there are several actors involved?