Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thanks @stearly @coolreborn @mei for all the pics and news today. Love you all :-*  :-* 

Kim Ah Joong wore a leather oufit, Why Cutie just wore a leather jacket. I also want to see Cutie in shiny tight leather pants. ;)) ;))

b52u.jpg

CUTIE & IVY

1396054_455630457883245_662682889_n.jpg

CR: http://blog.naver.com/2013_ghost/40199035420, posted by yong-in @Kites

in the short preview, she said "I/He really likes skinship" ;)) i hope she said Joowon likes skinship. look at him comfortable touching her. they look quite good together~ and is that Joowon singing a bit? i can sort of hear it for a short while~ i knew it was his soothing voice for i'm tingling all over from that 1 second....

source: kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10954/20131016/joo-won-plans-slow-down.htm

by Joan MacDonald   Oct 16, 2013 09:25 AM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"Joo Won Has No Plans To Slow Down

Joo Won

Is there such a thing as being too busy if you’re a popular actor? Actor Joo Won’s fans don’t think so. Although considering his busy schedule during the last few years, a few days off here and there might not be a bad idea.
During the last three years he has appeared in a succession of successful dramas, including “Level 7 Civil Servant,” “Bridal Mask,” “Ojakgyo Brothers” and “Kim of Baking: Kim Takgu.” He also appeared in the musical “Grease.”
He won even more fans while playing the savant doctor Park Shi On in “Good Doctor.” But Korean fans may barely have a chance to re-watch that drama before they can see him play the Patrick Swayze role of Sam in the musical version of the film “Ghost.”
And then in December, they can catch Joo Won playing an elite profiler Lee Ho Tae in the film “Catch Me.” His co-star Kim Ah Joong plays the woman who was his first love and is now a thief.
He did not even enjoy a break between the end of filming “Good Doctor” and rehearsals for his musical.
"I was supposed to start my musical practice the day after we finished filming ‘Good Doctor,”’ he said. “I know I did this to myself but I wanted to ask if I could take a few days off.”
But he did not.
“I was already starting two weeks later than everyone else so that wouldn't have made sense,” he said. “I started practicing right away but it has turned out to be fun. I feel alive when I am on stage.”
Still, something had to give so he had to drop out of his regular appearances on “1 Night, 2 Days.” He did not feel like he was doing a good job.
Although his fellow cast members cheered him on, he was not sure he was giving it his all.
“I felt like I was lacking,” he said. “When I read viewers comments such as ‘why did he join?’ and ‘why is he still on?’ my heart felt heavy.”
He originally planned to stay for a year but in the end decided to leave earlier.
“I am thankful that they understood,” he said. “And I felt sorry to go, I had a good time.”
Is there a long break in his future?
“It’s only right to take a break when you are tired and need rest but can’t imagine taking a few months off. I don’t know if I could learn to like it,” he said.

oh so the character's name is LeeHOTae? What an appropriate name for our hottie cutie!! ^^

Also are we expecting a combination of LEE kang to and hwang TAE hee in Lee ho Tae? ^^

Eeeeeeee! I wonder when's the showing and premiere? Is it really rated G? Awwww! Let's just get our fill of moaty cutie from the musical then. Hahaha!

I wish “those who watch 1n2d for entertaining”

could understand that everyone has own definition of word “entertaining” and if

it’s not entertaining for them it’s very entertaining for other people.

Hmm for me I have seen Tw variety mostly and not much on kr so I m not so sure abt Korean taste too but to me Tw variety s about the same

As if the variety show not getting high rating means it s really going to cut off

I watch it because I want to know cutie more Ba and not so muCh on entertaining ba

As even he himself find that he s stress but maybe like you all say he may want to take up responsibility then say this but I still think he s stress upon trying hard to be a host or more fun person and make ppl laugh Ba

I mean everyone has different views and we are not cutie so we just can guess what s he thinking

Since he tell the media what is the reason may be partial reason

Then we just accept it

Yes to us is fun to watch cutie

But to cutie s still feeling lacking and stress that s wat he said

Sorry to say That are we fans too into our fans world that we forget idols are not superman or immortal they are like us ll feel stress and will feel unhappy

I mean if he said out the reason then we just accept it and wish him he ll find the things that he enjoy to do in future

This is just my thinking

Don't tAke it to heart

I mean I m the kind of person who will say out of many points of views

To be honest I also find cutie s not as fun as other hyungs but he s vvv true and genuine so I like him a lot

This s just my view

Joowon, ENOUGH please..... how many ovaries should i transplant? no more bursting ovaries, please..... HOW CAN HE LOOK SO FREAKING HOT IN THIS PHOTOSHOOT??!!!! OMG!!!!
6sls.gif\
thanks @stearly for the gif~ this is just so beautiful.. they look good together.
@maymay we HAVE to see this movie while we're there! i really hope the movie will be released early December.