Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

moonandhearts said:

he's such a humble person, thanking Han Seunghyun, feeling sorry for his hyungs, etc. i miss watching him every week! GD withdrawal symptoms is still hitting me hard.

is it possible to love this man more than i already am? i cant stop thinking about him everyday... i need to go to a counseling group, or Joowon's addict-group to heal myself. but then again, if all Cutie lovers gather together, we'll just spazz more. LOL!

:)

)

Guest mindymoe

How come, there are a lot of interviews flooding my screen but there's just a few picture of him?? Can each interviewer make Cutie to wear different outfit??? btw, thanks a lot @mei @coolreborn!!!!
farbarri said: i remember he said his pocket money last time was 70,000 or 700,000 won, which is quite little, thus he had to borrow transportation fare from fans at once. now it's already 1M won! i'm so proud of him~ :D and when he said he didnt drink alcohol, that actually saves up A LOT of money. no soju or wine or beer. sure, he can treat others alcohol, but the cost is surely reduced. and any food, etc that he wants, his company provides it for him. some clothes and make up are also sponsored, so he barely uses his money. he doesnt even go out shopping!
he didnt say this in any interview, but since i like you girls, i'll tell you: his income is managed by his mother (my mother-in-law), but i manage his pocket money. he told me to use it to buy all the baby stuff. after all, i'm already 4 months pregnant with our child~ we can start buying baby things now~ :D now that his schedule is more relaxed with the musical, he can accompany me to go shopping~

Actually, pictures are few in my standards... why just a few pictures news agencies? Should be like hundreds of pictures now!!! I demand for more pictures!!!!!!! Palli give to us!!!

Hmmm.. Maybe because I backtracked lots of pages and marathon-ed 1n2d eps that's why I felt there are a lot of pictures. Kekekeke!

Oh and Joo Won looks really good in any hairstyle! Kyaaaah!!! And yes @coolreborn, it would be nice if there are more pictures!!!! ^^ maybe tomorrow?

I actually think it is advantageous for Cutie to conduct one post drama interview session with varied reporters. So he won't get tired going from one place to another, and he will have more time to do other activities or practice for the musical. ^^

Sooooo please Kpress, release more Cutie pics and interviews!!!! ^^ ppali ppali!!! ^^

Just watch the latest ep of 1n2d at gddrm that little girl actress really like cutieshe only knows cutie and cutie was so happyeven her classmates and teacher ask her to get his signatureloli was like soooooooooooo cute lo
Cutie really conquer the heart of 5 to 80 years old women s hearts 
and another thing i saw is that he really honestomg be cause he lost the game so he can only get half shrimp and when he take the food he rly take one shrimp and even ask auntie to cut halfbut the auntie was kind  just cut off the head and tail and to my surprised he ask the staff to check if he took more or not 
i see his hyungs if cn take more they take more esp kjm only cutie only take one and even ask auntie cut Half
i m like really admiring him like thatas he reali got think for others as if he take more behind the staffs got enough to eat and he s really honest
his hyungs see him like that give him more shrimps to eati see this i m rly touched
I+m+........+touched+_a454cef0e94084c29a

coolreborn said: moonandhearts said:

he's such a humble person, thanking Han Seunghyun, feeling sorry for his hyungs, etc. i miss watching him every week! GD withdrawal symptoms is still hitting me hard.

is it possible to love this man more than i already am? i cant stop thinking about him everyday... i need to go to a counseling group, or Joowon's addict-group to heal myself. but then again, if all Cutie lovers gather together, we'll just spazz more. LOL!

:)

)

class="headline"Joo Won has no reservations about going public with his relationship4sbz.jpg

Actor Joo Won attended a Hof Day event held on the afternoon of October 15th at a coffee joint located in Gangnam’s Nohyeong-dong, where he revealed his thoughts on love.

He said, “Since my debut, I have never dated, and it’s been 3 years. I had no idea even if there was someone who had hinted about her affection for me. I can’t really tell, unless she tells me directly that she likes me.”

Joo Won also spoke on the issue of idol stars being unable to come clean about dating someone easily. “If one is able to receive love from the masses, that is something to be happy about, and you will gain a lot in the process. But on a personal note for everyone, the most basic thing is love. If one isn’t able to fall in love as and when he/she wants, that would be a very miserable feeling.”

He admitted that he is unable to go into a relationship because of fear. Joo Won said, “If someone whom I really love comes into my life, I don’t think I will deliberate about it. I also have thoughts of going public with my relationship. You will get photographed even if you date secretly, and those news usually spreads really fast. I am not saying it’s good or bad in going public. Although I don’t have any intentions of going public, I would rather take the initiative in going public, rather than get photographed by the paparazzi and see it making headlines on tabloids.”

Joo Won also revealed about his values of life, “My financials have improved. Although I don’t earn much, all my money are managed by my parents, so there isn’t any major changes. My parents have thought about moving over to Seoul to live with me. But they never said anything about buying a house, so nothing’s certain yet, as it’s all according to their wishes. I do hope to live together with them, because I can’t manage living by myself. I belong to those who can’t stay alone.”

He also revealed about the extent of his expenditure, “I get pocket money every month, and it has risen a lot recently. I get about a million KRW monthly, but I don’t spend much, as I don’t drink and don’t have enough time as well. I would tell the staff recently, ‘let’s go have something good, I will treat’. But I don’t have my own cards, and have no idea about how discounts work.”

Joo Won recently received much love for his role as Park Shi On in KBS 2TV drama ‘Good Doctor’, where he gave a convincing portrayal of an autistic savant who becomes a genius pediatric surgeon. He is currently busy with rehearsals for his musical ‘Ghost’ which will begin playing next month. In addition, Joo Won has also announced his departure from KBS 2TV variety ‘1N2D’ after a year and 8 months on it due to his busy schedules, and recently wrapped up his final filming at Jeju Island.

By: Park Jin Yong

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-has-no-reservations-about-going-public-062700242.html

here's a video of several hosts talking about young actors. there's Joowon, Song JoongKi, Lee JongSuk, Kim SooHyun, and another actor i couldnt really recognize. i couldnt understand what they were saying much, but i catch some words like 'good looking', 'manly', 'hardworking', etc. :D @mei honey, work your magic, please~

cr to JoowonChunsa